Users

Frequent Posters

ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

hey by the way u said that you will update on FRI or SAT

then how come...i'm totally surprised πŸ˜²

Wednesdays are half days for me and I was pretty much free.. Yesterday was a public holiday so i completed most of the part...So luckily I could update today! πŸ˜‰
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleryRose

CHAPTER 12

12:50AM

Enemybase:

The guards had the ETF officers cornered.

Riya was too shocked to comprehend anything. How could a father play with his own daughter's life? Sameera was going to get married; she was going to start a new life. Sameera wasn't definitely in this. She had been living in USA until now. What will happen to her if she comes to know about her father?

"Riya!" she snapped back to reality by Arjun's voice, "Woh cartons ko dekho. That's the only way."

They were only a few feet away from the cartons. But the firing had already started. Riya nodded at Arjun. She covered for him while he took to hiding. They were continuously shooting the guards but how long would they be able to sustain? When both of them finally hid themselves, everything became calm again. Riya tried to take a peak at the scenario, but immediately there was a gun shot. "Shit!" she cursed.

Arjun's wound could no longer be ignored now. He had lost a lot of blood already.

Riya estimated that there were about eight guards left alive.

"Sir, aap theek hain?"

Arjun only nodded and Riya got her answer; he was definitely not fine. She didn't even have anything on her, like a scarf with which she could stop the blood flow!

"Riya, lets finish them!" Arjun said as he gathered all the strength he could and started shooting.

Riya was taken by surprise, "Bloody hell!"

She started shooting along with him.

About fifteen minutes later, it was finally over! Riya didn't have the strength to even hold the gun anymore. The gun slipped from her hand and she collapsed on the floor.

Arjun's vision seemed blurred now. He felt dizzy. Riya saw it, and was about to get up when Arjun lost his balance. He collapsed and Riya caught him in her arms.

"Sir!" she cried out while her knees buckled under her, due to his weight. She knelt down with Arjun in her arms, his head resting on her shoulder. He seemed unconscious.

Riya shook him slightly, "Sir? Sir?" He wasn't responding.

His presence, so close to her was intoxicating. Yet, seeing him in her arms like that, unconscious was a completely different feeling. It felt so peaceful; she was ready to spend the rest of her life like that; caring for him and soothing his pain.  She wanted to support him, no matter what happened. She wanted live for him, live with him! She would cherish every second she would spend with him. Only if she could!

As these thoughts numbed her senses, she unconsciously moved her hand towards his face. She rubbed the blood off his face, near his eyebrow.

Poor Riya, her moments with Arjun hardly lasted for long. It was like God had showered enough grace on her for the day. Arjun coughed and she came back to her senses. He was slowly regaining his consciousness.

"Sir, aap theek hain?" she asked as Arjun slowly opened his eyes.

He could feel the warmth of her arms supporting him. He felt at peace again, he felt at home again. He just wanted remain like that, in her arms, in Roshni's arms. But the reality dawned upon him..how is that possible? It was Riya, not Roshni who was supporting him. Then why did he still want to remain like that? Why did he feel so weak all of a sudden? It wasn't just his body, but his resolve seemed to weaken too..he suddenly felt he needed her, he needed Riya to support him. He immediately jerked away from her. Riya didn't seem to be offended by it as she was more worried about his wounds.

Arjun immediately winced. Riya moved towards him concerned. He said, "Hamein yahaan se kisi bhi tarah nikalna hoga. Unhe rokna hoga."

"Lekin kya aap chal paayenge?" Riya asked. Arjun didn't say a word but started getting up. Riya ventured to help him but he signaled her not to. Riya nodded and got up picking up her gun. She then grabbed Arjun's gun and handed it over to him.

He felt better now. The pain was still there. But he was able to walk atleast. He felt weak because of the blood loss, but he wasn't going to give up that easily.

They went in the direction in which the criminals left. Riya walked right beside him. Ready to help him whenever he needed her help. The tunnel they were going through had lights, but they were flickering.

They reached a junction, where the path split up in two directions. Both the paths were lit up. The lights were flickering more rapidly now. Arjun observed the floor for the foot prints and found them. They took that particular path. At the end of the path they found a ladder leading to a trap door.

"Sir, shaayad ye vahin trap door hain!" Riya said.

"Nahin Riya. Hum cave ke bahut anadar aa chuke hain shaayad yeh uss building mein open hoti hain jo iss base ke upar hain. Matlab woh log issi se bahar gaye honge," Arjun said, "Isse kholne ki koshish karo."

Riya climbed the ladder and tried to open the door, but in vain.

"Koi faida nahin hain! May be they blocked it," Arjun said, "Hamein iss base ke entrance ke paas vaapas jana hoga. Back up aati hi hogi."

"Yes, sir." Riya got down the ladder.

01:30AM

The shore:

The back up had reached the shore. Rathore also joined them. Chotu was monitoring the activity at the docks. Just then they saw Rafeeq coming out with his gun aimed at Trivedi and Vanraj with his gun aimed at Abhay's wife, who was gagged. Unfortunately, Rathore had parked the SUV right infront of the security building. He was walking towards the other officers when heard the noise behind him.

Rathore was stunned. He was expecting them to be under captivity, in fact dead.

Then what about Riya and Arjun? "Nahin unhe kuch nahin hua hoga," he mentally assured himself. The entire back up's attention was diverted now. Their priority were the hostages now.

"ACP!" Rafeeq called out, "Gadi ki chabiyaan do! Vrana ise goli maardunga!"

Rathore knew Rafeeq wouldn't be able to escape. He was making all these attempts in vain. But right now, Trivedi and the woman's life were more important. They had no idea that Trivedi was involved! Rathore was also concerned about Arjun and Riya's safety. He hurled the keys at them; they fell near the SUV.

Rafeeq pushed Trivedi forward and asked him to pick up the keys. Trivedi faking fear took the keys and handed them over to Rafeeq. He unlocked the car. The hostages were pushed in. Trivedi was made to sit in the passenger seat in the front, while Vanraj was with the woman in the back.

Rathore felt something was wrong with Trivedi. Except for looking scared Trivedi wasn't making any attempts to escape while the woman was continuously protesting.

"Tho kya Trivedi bhi inn logon ke saath mila hua hain?" he wondered, "Shaayad. Haalat tho aise hain ki hum kisi pe bhi bharosa nahin kar sakte."

Rafeeq had now started the SUV and sped towards the docks.

Rathore looked around. He saw two police SUVs stationed there. "Immediately base tak pahuncho! Maybe Arjun and Riya are hurt!" he passed the orders to the back up force and got into one of the SUVs to follow the one Rafeeq was using.

Rafeeq took a remote out of his phone and a pressed a button; the next moment the cave's roof collapsed blocking it's entrance and at the same time cutting all the power supply in the base underground.

01:25 AM

The main base entrance:

Arjun settled down on the floor beside the oxygen tanks while Riya checked the oxygen levels in the tanks. He turned towards her. There were still traces of Sindoor in her maang. The water hadn't washed it away completely. Her hands were adorned with mehendi, that looked absolutely beautiful. He remembered how she looked that morning, in that white dress. She looked beautiful, he couldn't deny that. Even more beautiful with the Sindoor, the nuptial thread and those bangles on her hands. She was somebody's wife that morning, a certain Mrs. Desai. She was pretending that morning; but one day she would, in reality be somebody else's wife. The thought itself irked him. He hated it!

"Ye main kya soch raha hoon?" Arjun mentally kicked himself and returned to the present.

He was going crazy that day; something seriously went wrong with him.

At that very moment, Shree officially won his bet with Chotu.

"Ye Riya hain. Tho kuch gadbad kaise nahin hoga?" Shree pointed out to Chotu in the ETF office early in the morning on the very same day. He was proven right yet again. When Riya is around how can nothing go wrong? In fact, something can go horribly wrong even with the 'great' ACP Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. He had begun to realize his feelings for Riya. Isn't that the most unexpected 'gadbad' of all?

"Sir! Dono tanks khali hain!" Riya said as she collapsed on the floor in front of him.

She was exhausted, "I only hope the back up comes as fast as possible."

Suddenly they heard an explosion, followed by a complete blackout!

Riya was scared out of her wits and she screamed.

"Riya, calm down!" Arjun yelled at her.

"Sorry sir. Mujhe laga ki ham tho gaye kaam se!" she said. They couldn't even see each other, but only hear each other. It was pitch black. "Lekin woh explosion kya ho sakti hain?" Riya asked.

"Kise pata? Wait karne ke alava hamare paas koi choice nahin hain," Arjun said casually. He realized that Rathore would be able to deal with Rafeeq, Vanraj and Trivedi. Yet, he couldn't just leave it him like that. Anything could happen.

"Aap sahi keh rahe hain. Lekin pata nahin backup ko itni der kyun lag rahi hain? Shaayd uss explosion ki vajeh se. Sir, I hope woh log torches aur medical kit bhi laayenge. Aapko tho bahut chot lagi hain..." she continued to blabber when..

"Riya, shut up!" Arjun said losing his patience, "Tum abhi tak thaki nahin Riya? Kuch der chup nahin reh sakti ho?"   

"Thak gayi hoon sir. Mujhse tho haath uthaya bhi nahin jaa raha hain. Lekin itna andhera aur aap tho dikh bhi nahin rahe hain. Agar baat karte rahenge tho thodi tassali hogi ki mein yahaan akeli nahin hun. Varnaa'" she just stopped talking.

Arjun smiled.

"Mujhe lagta hain cave ki entrance bandh hogayi hain. Woh usika sound ho sakta hain. Agar koi explosion hota tho ab tak aag phail chuki hoti," Arjun started talking.

"Shaayad," Riya paused, "Sir, aap movies dekhte hain?"

"Kya?" Arjun was surprised. That question was so random.

"Nothing. Kuch nahin kahaan maine. Aap bas bhul jayiye," she said and mentally kicked herself. "Woh Arjun sir hain! Shree ya Chotu nahin, ki tum kuch bhi bakwaas bologi, aur woh sunenge!" she said to herself. Just then they heard some noise and became alert. Slowly light started falling on them. The back up had arrived!

Riya almost jumped in joy, but controlled herself. Arjun shook his head giving her the 'unbelievable' look.

The officers and paramedics had come through the water as the cave entrance was blocked.

Arjun immediately asked them, "Koi transmission device laaye ho apne saath?"

"Yes sir," one of them said and removed a kit from the waterproof bags they carried with them. The officer gave Arjun the wireless transmitter/microphone and connected it to Rathore's device and on the other line it was connected to the officers on the shore.

Arjun first spoke to the officers on the shore and instructed them to search for the trapdoor in the security building immediately and open it. That was their only route of escape. Meanwhile the paramedics helped Arjun remove the Etf protection gear and then his shirt, so that his wound could be dressed. Until then Riya didn't move an inch, but as Arjun removed his shirt to get his wounds on him dressed, she turned scarlet and turned away quickly. Arjun hadn't fortunately seen that reaction, as he he was busy talking to Rathore about the developments at the docks. Riya diverted her attention towards her wounds that were being dressed. Her hands were hurt the most.

"Woh log docks ke paas aa gaye hain. Lekin abhi tak gaadi se baahar nahin nikle hain," Rathore said to Arjun.

"Obviously Rathore. Unke paas koi plan nahin hain. Aur haan, Trivedi bhi unke saath mila hua hain."

"Mujhe shak hogaya tha, Rawte. Sameera aur Alex bhi yahaan pahunch gaye hain.Hamne Sameera ko mana kiya tha. Lekin woh maani hi nahin. Bahut shock mein hain ye jaanke ki uske pita bhi iss sab mein shaamil hain," Rathore said.

"Rehne do. Apni beti ko dekhar shaayad Trivedi ko ehsaas ho ki woh kya karne jaa raha hain," Arjun said, "Dekthe hain woh log kis had tak jaate hain. Woh kuch nahin kar paayenge Rathore."

Once his wounds were dressed, he put on his shirt and the ETF gear. In another five minutes the trap door was discovered and in another twenty minutes all of them were out of the cave, safe on the shore. Arjun and Riya took the other SUV and sped towards the docks.

15 minutes later...

Arjun and Riya reached the docks and got out of the SUV. Shree was there sitting in the back of another SUV with his laptop. Rathore and Chotu were just standing behind the Commissioner. Rathore turned around to see Arjun and Riya walking towards them. Rathore just smirked and pointed at the trio trying to escape along with Sultan. They were boarding the ship. They weren't shot because of the only reason that Abhay's wife was still with them.

A helicopter was already hovering over the ship. Another helicopter was waiting for take off at a little distance away from them.

By now, Rafeeq and his team reched the Captain's cabin along with the woman.

"Rafeeq meri beti ko bulvav. Main uske bina kahin nahin jaane waala. Tumne mujhe assure kiya hain ki meri beti ko kuch nahin hoga," Trivedi said and snatched the phone from the Captain of the ship, "Manager yahin pe hain. Rafeeq usse phone lagao aur demand karo meri beti ki. Right now."

"Pagal ho gaye ho hain kya Trivedi?" Rafeeq snatched the phone and smashed it on the floor. Trivedi just broke down. "Hamara khel khatam ho gaya Rafeeq!" he said.

Meanwhile..

Arjun turned towards the other helicopter and then looked at Rathore. Rathore nodded. "Riya, Chotu, chalo hamare saath," he added.

"Yes, sir!" Riya and Chotu said in unison.

They quickly got into the helicopter.

"Rafeeq! Woh dekh! ETF!" Vanraj exclaimed as he saw the ETF get down onto the ship from the helicopter.

Vanraj and Rafeeq began to shoot simultaneously. They panicked and let off Abhay's wife. Trivedi immediately pointed the gun at her to make sure she didn't escape. Sultan who was already wounded by Chotu was incapable of doing anything.

Rafeeq realized he was fighting a lost battle. That's when his bullets gave up on him too. He was done. And he was going to pay for it!

Rathore and Chotu caught hold of Rafeeq and Vanraj and arrested them. Anrjun and Riya went into the Captain's cabin where Trivedi still had his gun aimed at the woman. Sultan sat helpless to a side. Riya aimed her gun at Sultan, while he glared at her. Riya then turned towards Arjun. Arjun had his gun aimed at Trivedi, "Tumhara khel khatam Trivedi. Ab tho haar manjao."

Trivedi then tried to shoot himself in despair. But Arjun shot his hand and the gun fell from his hands. The other officers joined them and the four criminals were taken into custody. Abhay's wife was taken to safety.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! Back with an update!
I hope you guys liked it... I kept the ending of the case rather peaceful... my poor babies Arjun and Riya were rather tired after all that running and shooting. LOLπŸ˜†

Now jokes apart.. I hope you guys liked it... and I didn't disappoint you... *fingers crossed*
The case isn't done yet. The explanations for all the stuff that happened, Trivedi's confession, some ETF- team time, all are still left! I'll be updating all that pretty soon, if possible by today evening...πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot for all your comments! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

first off all hatts off to ur imagination u r superb in writing dear no one can can beat u loved ur ff
now coming to the ff it was wonderful a mixture of suspence love emotion romance thrill etc etc ,when i was reading it i found that whole plot is infront of my eyes
love the wat riya cared arjun n arjun control over his feeling
loved this update pls update soon
hopecv copy this plot n show it in arjun it will be amazing

Edited by kgmu86 - 11 years ago
ValleryRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Sir aapko movies pasand h.??..lol
Loved dem
Intrestin
Cant wait for more
Update soon..

Thanks..😊
I know.. whenever i read that line I crack up at my own words! πŸ˜†
I just love them in the ff... I know i'm crazy! fangirling my own ff!πŸ˜†
ValleryRose thumbnail
@kgmu86
Thank you sooo much...!πŸ˜ƒ

I'd love to see such scenes on screen.. I hope the CVs stalk these forums!πŸ˜‰

I'd be overwhelmed to see my words take some space on screen..(I know i'm day dreaming!)
The coming epi actually focuses on a hijack by the naxalites and Arjun saves the day! I'm so damn excited!!!

Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@kgmu86
Thank you sooo much...!πŸ˜ƒ

ur welcome but update soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wednesdays are half days for me and I was pretty much free.. Yesterday was a public holiday so i completed most of the part...So luckily I could update today! πŸ˜‰

hey that's great for us

pata nahi pura week ekdam boring jata

now we are going to enjoy this so much

samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice.u r wonderful writer
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Superb dear..thanx 4 updting soon...poor ariya dey r badly injured...waitn 4 nxt pt..
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Waiting for Tonight
Edited by santhosh_banda - 11 years ago
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...loved it...cont soon