Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tani23

I agree ...
sum1 tell d CVs dat we hv other kids 2...

cant dey explore dere talent

Only ravee...

U wont believe but if Rashi n Ginny track comes ...i actually become so happy n my eyes are glued to TV

earlier i use to like Ravee...but now i m actually irritated wid her

Same here, when this show started i used to watch it regularly and nd didnt missed any ep coz they used to giv everybody same importance but, since the exam track dragged nd then it became too partial nd suddenly characters got missing from their houses so this is disappointment...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mabaig1994

Same here, when this show started i used to watch it regularly and nd didnt missed any ep coz they used to giv everybody same importance but, since the exam track dragged nd then it became too partial nd suddenly characters got missing from their houses so this is disappointment...

i just remeber 2 tracks(important) for Ginny : 1 ws dat music track n other was Cycle race 
similaly rashi 

dey r partial towards sum actors
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aarav is tooo big for Ginny 

I think CV's are trying their best to make the tracks interesting. Hoping that their experiment turns out to be a hit and liked by us and audience. 😆
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Aarav is tooo big for Ginny0„2

I think CV's are trying their best to make the tracks interesting. Hoping that their experiment turns out to be a hit and liked by us and audience. 😆

I dont think aarav is that older... Ginny is in 9th grade and asrav could be in 11th or 12th... And remember... These cvs can do anything.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree, but i don think a 11-12 yr old guy will have so much money. Its confusing. But the TOI article says LS between Aarav and Raavi. Very confusing, now CV's only know what are they up to. ðŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mabaig1994

I dont think aarav is that older... Ginny is in 9th grade and asrav could be in 11th or 12th... And remember... These cvs can do anything.

but love story of a 13 years old is not ok for indian viewers..good friendship is ok

so i also don't want Ginny's love track then cv's have to start raashi's love track as well as both r of same age

when raavi's love track is a big issue then how can they start ginny's love track so soon??

but cv's to almighty hai
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for Ayaz to come! ^__*