Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ashish Kaul, Ayaz Ahmed, Delnaaz Irani in Parvarrish

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Sep 17, 2012, 02.50PM IST
Read More:SONY TV|Parvarrish|Delnaaz Irani|Ayaz Ahmed|Ashish Kaul|Aanchal Munjal
Ashish Kaul, Ayaz Ahmed, Delnaaz Irani in Parvarrish
ParvarrishMore Pics
DJ's A Creative Unit's Parvarrish on SONY TVwhich deals with the topic of parenting will now see an introduction of a new family on the show. 

Actors Ashish Kaul, Ayaz Ahmed and Delnaaz Irani will be the new family on 'Parvarrish'.
'Parvarrish' focuses on the lives, morals, and rituals of both the families and primarily revolves around two families who are relatives, the Ahluwalias and the Ahujas. Now, the show will see the entry of a rich high profile family of Mr & Mrs. Sharma and the character's will be played by Ashish Kaul and Delnaaz Irani and Ayaz Ahmed. 

Ashish will play the role of an investment banker who is a happy go lucky man. Ayaz Ahmed who was last seen in SAB TV's 'I Love My India' has been finalized to play the role of their son.
Sources inform that the show will witness an interesting storyline wherein the kids of introduction of Ahluwalias and Ahuja's will start drawing comparisons with Sharma family. We also hear that soon a romantic track will be introduced between Ayaz and Ravee ( Aanchal Munjal).
When contacted, Ashish Kaul said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment anything on my character. All I can say is that with this show I will make a comeback to fiction genre after two years. It's a wonderful feeling as I will be getting a chance to work with some of my good friends like Shweta, Vishal, Vivek and Rupali. Interestingly, I was signed for Choti Bahu but I Couldn't do the show for some reason but this time everything has worked out really well and I am back with DJ's again. " 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Another love track for Ravee??🤪

Interesting to see a new family...😊
acjbmb01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Another love track for Ravee??🤪

Interesting to see a new family...😊

Thats what I thought too! Another love interest for Raavi? Havent we had enough so far? And what about Nitin...his track is probably over.  The focus needs to be on others now, we had way too many tracks on Raavi.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG ðŸ¤£
Raavi ki bacchi ke kitne boys dhundeinge CV's. Start Rocky love track nahhh 😡

Oh God, NiVi over?!?! now someone else start 😳

*diverts mind*

I am really waiting to see this family. I think this is gonna rock!!!! I love Delnaaz. And Ayaz is Tapasvi's co-star in Disney show 'Ishaan' so i think they are having a great time out there! Ashish too is a great actor. I really wanna know their names!

This is really interesting and i m looking forward to another khatta-meetha parivaar in parvarrish 😃

Tanu <3 thanks for sharing, Khabroo 😛🤗

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well i'm glad dat they introduced da new family coz they wer really out of tracks 4rm a loong time..😆 

Bus is baat ka dar hai k yeh new family k chakar mei ahluwalia's ko ab or ignore na krein.nd ab ginny ko tracks dein bajaye Raavi k.,.😡

Originally posted by: acjbmb01

Thats what I thought too! Another love interest for Raavi? Havent we had enough so far? And what about Nitin...his track is probably over.  The focus needs to be on others now, we had way too many tracks on Raavi. 

Exactly.. Kitnay larkey ayengay Ravi ki Zindagi mei..😕 i'm really fed up of her love tracks..😡 Nitin us k lye boht acha tha nd sub unki jodi ko pasand bhi kr rahe the bt in logo ko Raavi k naye naye larkon k sath chakar chalany k elawa fursat nahi milti..😡

Ab bus bhi kr do Raavi Maharani k love tracks..🥱😡🤬 mai thak gaya hun is show mei bar bar Raavi k tracks dekh dekh kr..🥱 woh 1 larkay k sath q nahi reh sakti...😕

Btw thankzz 4 sharing da article dear..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Tanu!!

one more for Raavi 😲 atleast we get see one more takkar parivar i mean khatta meetha parivar
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am just speechless at the girl's audacity.. She tries to show herself as such innocent and sweet samosa, but she is already rotten to the core ! 😡 She is not even 18 and has a LONG list of guys in her life 😡😡

I can not believe I will watch this krap now.. 😡😡 Raavi Raavi Raavi what the EFFF ? 😡😡

I think CV's are not gettin a match for her cuz no guy in 16 or even 24 yr old looks THAT old that Raavi looks 😡 They have to find a full time aged lead for her cuz Raavi is jz too old 😡
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I am just speechless at the girl's audacity.. She tries to show herself as such innocent and sweet samosa, but she is already rotten to the core ! 😡 She is not even 18 and has a LONG list of guys in her life 😡😡

I can not believe I will watch this krap now.. 😡😡 Raavi Raavi Raavi what the EFFF ? 😡😡

I think CV's are not gettin a match for her cuz no guy in 16 or even 24 yr old looks THAT old that Raavi looks 😡 They have to find a full time aged lead for her cuz Raavi is jz too old 😡

@Red..🤣🤣🤣
No da Samosa is still growing up..🥱 Pinky or jeet ki bachi abhi tak bari ho rahi hai..😕🥱

Yeh dialogue boht jald wapis sunnay ko milnay wala hai k  "Hamari bachi bari ho rahi hai" ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥± 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
R dey organising a swayamvar for Ravee

How many boys 

n wat about NiVi ???

Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23

R dey organising a swayamvar for Ravee

How many boys