Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Onu.

There are so many celebrity couples in the public eye but most of them stay strictly private and don't give their fans diabetic attacks- in films and TV , both. There are so many telly couples who are only snapped at social events and they don't even talk about each-other- only their work. That is why they earn respect even though the fans may not like them as a couple. 

Vivian Dsena is still less of a blabbermouth that he used to be. He talks less and i think that is the best for him - please talk about your work only. And Vahbizz needs to start working and keeping herself busy. I mean, accha lagtaa hai kya ki saare fandoms tumhaara itnaa mazaak udaate hain? 

Ranbir is a victim of his own 'jawaan khoon.' 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Kya yehi Pyaar hainπŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£

jeeya bekaarar hain... chaayi ye bahaar hain 🀣 🀣 but pyaar ka question wohi ka wohi hain 🀣 kya yehi pyaar hain πŸ˜•πŸ€£ 🀣
My message has not been posted. IF is grr.
Anyways, this is for those who are saying that they hope Vahbhiz doesn't go to MB.

lol sorry to disturb you guys but she does go to MB sets and wait for vd shooting to finish so she can talk to him or show him her new hair style etc.
And even Colors tag her too in some MB related posts in twitter πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜•Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Anyways, this is for those who are saying that they hope Vahbhiz doesn't go to MB.

lol sorry to disturb you guys but she does go to MB sets and wait for vd shooting to finish so she can talk to him etc.
And even Colors tag her too in some MB related posts in twitter πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜•

🀣...Oho, too bad. Vahbizz should trust her fiance and her friend. πŸ˜†...As long as MB fans don't have to see her , wo chaahe to saari umar MB sets pe padee rahe. Who cares. 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Right VD ke bina baat shuru nahi hothi hai..aur na end hothi...
Idle minds is a devil's workshop lekin isse ke case main...idle minds is a closed workshop...uff...lady...

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

🀣<font color="#ff0066">...Oho, too bad. Vahbizz should trust her fiance and her friend.πŸ˜†...As long as MB fans don't have to see her , wo chaahe to saari umar MB sets pe padee rahe. Who cares.</font>

I don't care either. She can do whatsoever she wants but not effect the show. I mean wouldn't DVD will feel awkward shooting intimate scenes infront of her? And this will effect the show and the chemistry which I am scared of ..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I don't care either. She can do whatsoever she wants but not effect the show. I mean wouldn't DVD will feel awkward shooting intimate scenes infront of her? And this will effect the show and the chemistry which I am scared of ..

Relax. Its not like Vahbizz is there on the MB sets everyday and here the equation is also different since Drashti Dhami is hers and Vivian's friend. Besides, whenever DVD have to get intimate on-screen , its cool for them because its their job and this story will always demand that. Vahbizz Dorabjee can relax from that side and she cannot be present during all shoots. 
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol sorry to disturb you guys but she does go to MB sets and wait for vd shooting to finish so she can talk to him or show him her new hair style etc.
And even Colors tag her too in some MB related posts in twitter πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜•

she does😲 than I must say she is on her best behaviorπŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

jeeya bekaarar hain... chaayi ye bahaar hain 🀣 🀣 but pyaar ka question wohi ka wohi hain 🀣 kya yehi pyaar hain πŸ˜•πŸ€£ 🀣

🀣 πŸ€£  🀣 πŸ€£ 

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

<font color="#ff0066">Relax. Its not like Vahbizz is there on the MB sets everyday and here the equation is also different since Drashti Dhami is hers and Vivian's friend. Besides, whenever DVD have to get intimate on-screen , its cool for them because its their job and this story will always demand that. Vahbizz Dorabjee can relax from that side and she cannot be present during all shoots.</font>

Aww, Thanks POCo for relaxing otherwise I was really worried πŸ˜† I hope it is like this way. I heard VD is like careless guy in a relationship wise but he seems to be really faithful towards Vahbiz lol. But whatever is it he better be comfortable in intimate scenes πŸ˜†