TC article on Barfi Vivian mentioned

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Vahbbiz Dorabjee is yet to watch the film Barfi but is super excited about it. "I will soon check it out as soon as fiance Vivian (Dsena) has some free time. I am really looking forward to it as I have heard rave reviews and the promos look superb."

Even Vahbbiz is a big Ranbir fan."He is superb looker and the fact that he can act very well is the icing on the cake. Otherwise what use are good looks, if you can act for nuts." She however does not want her guy to pick any tips from Ranbir, "each actor is unique right."

Not only the fair sex even Tellywood guys are going ga-ga over Ranbir's power-packed performance as a dumb and mute Casanova in Barfi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
She however does not want her guy to pick any tips from Ranbir,

@Black---- yup...obviously ...u won't want u'r fiance to take tips from him 😆 Ranbir toh rooj ladkiyaan badalta hain kahin ye tips vivian ko dediya toh bechari lady Vd toh gayi 🤣

anyways...i watched barfi and its simply amazing...Rk and PC were too gud and deserves applause👏
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS, so vahhibiz dont want vivian to take any tips from ranbir ofcos agar vivu ne ranbir se GF badalne ke tips leleya then VD ko bahot saare ladikiyaan milege but poor vahibiz ko dusra dhodne me muskil hoge🤣
cindrela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

She however does not want her guy to pick any tips from Ranbir,

@Black---- yup...obviously ...u won't want u'r fiance to take tips from him 😆 Ranbir toh rooj ladkiyaan badalta hain kahin ye tips vivian ko dediya toh bechari lady Vd toh gayi 🤣

anyways...i watched barfi and its simply amazing...Rk and PC were too gud and deserves applause👏

🤣🤣

waise bhi mathematics rules ke hisab se

vd/vd =  0

tfs.
I am going to watch it for PC.
Recently heard that Ranbir is a character deala. Hate guys like that. Though, he is good as an actor but still hate him now.Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Girls need to have some "LIFE" outside their boyfriends/fiances/husbands. Go and see the film with your folks , friends and all, Vahbizz. Vivian Dsena is not a prosthetic organ attached to your body. 

Anyway, am gonna see 'Barfee' tonight. Ranbir is a loose character in real life - totally living it up with women but a very fine actor , nonetheless. 

TFS.

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

<font color="#ff0066">Girls need to have some "LIFE" outside their boyfriends/fiances/husbands. Go and see the film with your folks , friends and all, Vahbizz. Vivian Dsena is not a prosthetic organ attached to your body.</font>

<font color="#ff0066">Anyway, am gonna see 'Barfee' tonight. Ranbir is a loose character in real life - totally living it up with women but a very fine actor , nonetheless.</font>

<font color="#ff0066">TFS.</font>

Poco- Yes, I don't get why Vahbhiz always need VD too. She is really beautiful but it doesn't show that much as she is over weight. She is more than chubby. She is free so she should work on her body and she might gets good roles. I especially loved her in green Sari which she once had wore in PKYEK.

And POco, I can't help but dislike men like that. I know it is not my business but seriously hate men like that and more than dislike girls who throw their self-respect for such guys 🤢
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cindrela

🤣🤣

waise bhi mathematics rules ke hisab se

vd/vd =  0

Good one 🤣🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well abhi picture baki hai I guess bahut jald humain inke "Barfi" khate hue "Barfi" dekhne ka maza uthane wali pics bhi dekhno ko milengi😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Poco- Yes, I don't get why Vahbhiz always need VD too. She is really beautiful but it doesn't show that much as she is over weight. She is more than chubby. She is free so she should work on her body and she might gets good roles. I especially loved her in green Sari which she once had wore in PKYEK.

And POco, I can't help but dislike men like that. I know it is not my business but seriously hate men like that and more than dislike girls who throw their self-respect for such guys 🤢

Vahbizz ka dimaag wahee jaane but i wish she does something worthy with her life apart from putting bibs and milk bottles on VD. 😆

I detest unfaithful ones and the spineless ones but the kind of line am in, we strictly have to put personal and professional lives apart.