Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ok - I do have a character beef... I am frustrated the CVs gave Jugya shoes and clothes again...I wud prefer he ran around in that hospital gown🤣🤣

Lol...Even I wondered the same. Where from he got the shoes and the shirt and a clean trousers to boot? 
Dadisa might have carried the shoes with  her. And the attire is a gift from Lal Singh?😃
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought i will be seeing a lot of frustrated voices here...But this seems like more of entertainment ... 😆
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
in madir cv showed shoes back on pighead feet..where he got it from ðŸ˜¡
we dint see DS having in her hand and pighead was thrown out of havelli in fatay haal clothes...
ohhh!!!!!!!!!!! yes
bhairo ccame naa..so he must have brought it wiht him 
🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Amita - I shared my frustration, but Surabhi explained we are only allowed to be angry on Characters here😔  But, I find Characters FUNNY🤣🤣🤣  Like Jugiya so proudly telling Anandi that he ditched Gauri...kya baada kam kiya🤣🤣  Like CM worrying about keechad but, not hesitating to throw it on Anandi's character... aise dheela dhaala characters for mein kaise gussa ho sakta...they r such confused creatures🤪 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people think they are mahan atmas and everyone else is dirt. Jagya, Gauri and CM come into this category!
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG jagya is proudly mention to anandi that he left gauri . he sound like he just coming with trophy win ðŸ¤£. and what about meri family muje de do.. anandi ne kya udhar mai liya hai jo wapas karne ke liye keh raha hai.. stupid kahi ka... ðŸ¤£
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DonIsback

OMG jagya is proudly mention to anandi that he left gauri . he sound like he just coming with trophy win ðŸ¤£  yaar don app bhe naa kabhe kabhee...sochou samjho..trophy he tou eh won...now he is all jhadrkofyn on gauri mata and cleaning himself completley... so now as full world knows he was no where to be blamed for..ut was mata rani who holded his hands and pushed him do all what he did..where is he doing anything..no where... and what about meri family muje de do.. anandi ne kya udhar mai liya hai jo wapas karne ke liye keh raha hai.. stupid kahi ka... ðŸ¤£ how many times told you dont see insaan see the neyat..the neyat he is having..and as he is begger his neyate will eb beging..and if he begning he proving he is begger and if he not then again you people will complain..think bechara keya karay... juta DS nai deya..clothes lala singh nai deyaa convence rikhsw walay ani deyaa agar anandi bhe jhloi mai put soemthing whats the big deal 

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yeah... kya karu bon bon pyari dulari... sorry i like this name lot yaar. tuje suit karta hai chocolate bhi to hai imai to tuje jyada suit karta hai.. ðŸ˜†, i know yaar. his niyat.. and he is trying do saaf his kapde and charitra...😆
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vamita

I thought i will be seeing a lot of frustrated voices here...But this seems like more of entertainment ... 😆

Accha hai na. Frustration se aapni BP bigad jaati hai. Aise mein kisi aur ki BP bigadti hai.😆
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok i accept gauri is cruel, selfish and proudy woman but what abt jag what he is doing now maafi maango session what he wants after maafi we all knw. He is using gauri as asset for justifying himself which is also wrong... i wanna kill dis jughead. He used gauri before their marriage to satisfy his lust then  used anandi for his economic welfare  after marrying wid gauri and now using gauri for his to jusify him and get maafi and further using anandi as ticket to haveli. What a cheap mentality😡😡