Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
There are a lot of posts on the forum regarding the current situation and members showing their frustration.

With this in mind this thread has been created for such discussion so that same topics are not opened on the forum

However keep in mind that there are no bashing, swearing, derogatory terms, and that BV forum rules are followed

Henceforth all frustration topics will either be closed or moved here

BV Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please provide some concrete examples of topics we are supposed to discuss here. Thank you. Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Please provide some concrete examples of topics we are supposed to discuss here. Thank you.

🤣  i can just feel your frustration swettuuu ...
perfect way to start the topic ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
madhubala.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ho dont take it otherwise.
the mod is probably referring to my thread regarding jagiya yesterday.
its ok iguess.

waise i dont think ur thread was an angry thread.
mine sure was.
in my opinion there have been a lot of angry threads n all the forums but it is a new thing here to make only one angry thread.

i think by taking the same logic forward we shoudl have only one thread for each emotion lol.

ok besides the point, with due respect i stand corrected that swearing is nto allowed ( however i have witnessed a LOT od swearing when i was a silent reader of this forum ) reacting onyl now sems bit off to me. but hence forth i want this issue to be closed from my side . i will keep it in mind and not swear.

thank you all but it is very difficult to convey our emotions about a situation in just one thread. they may be myriad and onyl one thread will make expressions worthless. infact it is akin to saying negative emotions are worthless so as to deserve to be bundlled up and rounded off in just oen thread. .
Edited by anjana.d - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjana.d

oh ho dont take it otherwise.

the mod is probably referring to my thread regarding jagiya yesterday.
its ok iguess.

waise i dont think ur thread was an angry thread.
mine sure was.
in my opinion there have been a lot of angry threads n all the forums but it is a new thing here to make only one angry thread.

i think by taking the same logic forward we shoudl have only one thread for each emotion lol.

ok besides the point, with due respect i stand corrected that swearing is nto allowed ( however i have witnessed a LOT od swearing when i was a silent reader of this forum ) reacting onyl now sems bit off to me. but hence forth i want this issue to be closed from my side . i will keep it in mind and not swear.

thank you all but it is very difficult to convey our emotions about a situation in just one thread. they may be myriad and onyl one thread will make expressions worthless. infact it is akin to saying negative emotions are worthless so as to deserve to be bundlled up and rounded off in just oen thread. .

fair enough...
well lets try to see whats making you so much frustrate ke you are swering...
can we know about it dear
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
what kind of woman this gauri is .jagya left her still she has no shame that she has done something wrong and even wanted to kill her baby .such a cruel mentality of this gauriEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

🤣  i can just feel your frustration swettuuu ...
perfect way to start the topic ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

Oops do i sound frustrated🤣🤣🤣 I asked Jhuleka to open a thread for "JaAn Reunion: Tears, Fears, Cheers - All Discussion here" ... She said there was no stickie spot for it.  Then this thread is opened about current situation...except I am unclear about what "current situation" is?  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I am irritated about all the JaAn threads, all the Pratz is quiting threads, all the Anjuum leaving threads, ...but are we supposed to talk about all of here?  Is that the "current situation"?  That's quite the mandate for one thread!   And are we allowed to open repeat threads if they are "happy" threads?

Confused,
Anjana

P.S. I am also frustrated my non-angry character analysis thread became the happening discussion spot for advertisement of this thread!  Not that I didn't contribute to that off-topic exchange myself.  

P. P.S. Surabhi - that's i s not a complaint... we are still cool!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
  balika vadhu  ke jis serial character pe gussa aa raha ho woh gussa is thread pe nikalna hai Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Surabhi - but I am not frustrated with characters...they make sense to me... I am frustrated about nonsensical repeat posts, also posters who post the same topics again and again!  Not to mention all the rumours and posters belittling actors and other members over it. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Ok - I do have a character beef... I am frustrated the CVs gave Jugya shoes and clothes again...I wud prefer he ran around in that hospital gown🤣🤣