Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pari87

I completely agree, I would have watched the show regardless if ARVI was not there, but once you show us ARVI and then for 7 months we fall in love with this pair and then you butcher it for Armaan, that is so heartless. I might switch shows now that ARVI looks officially over to me :( 

Maybe a non-Ekta show might do my heart and soul some good. 

yes, it looks officially over to me too๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
how can they do this to us๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watched this show for Arjun and Purvi
But now they killed our jodi

Definitely not watching PR now . Just rubbing salt on our wombs
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Trish, how're you? I hope they don't bring Ovi and Arjun close, please the cvs cannot do that.
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: JlovL

I swore to myself that I would never watch PR ever again but couldn't help myself from watching today's ArVi scene. From the looks of it, the CVs are definitely thinking about Arjun-Ovi, OMFG seriously wasn't Arjun-Ovi marriage enough??

What a DISAPPOINTMENT ๐Ÿ˜ก
Don't know why I'm even bothering to write all this  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

yes, the cvs are not bothered about arvi at all. Thats why they spliced them up like tender chicken๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If CV's start a track of ARjun Ovi coming together..  or on the lines  of Kuch Kuch hota hai, where Ovi dies after giving birth clearing way for ARVI then I am gonna stop reading the updates too..

These days I am not RP regularly ..

purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: namitagloryz

Hi Trish, how're you? I hope they don't bring Ovi and Arjun close, please the cvs cannot do that.

Hi Namita,

I am alright.๐Ÿ˜Š Hru..
From the looks of it, they are planning something fishy. The CVS are pro-Ovi. Maybe after 18 years arjun-purvi will be united. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
dappylover thumbnail

Originally posted by: purethought

now they will show arjun softening to ovi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

how will arvi fans bear this

please I hope they don't show Purvi with rane๐Ÿคข

@bold if that happens I don't know what I'll do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I just can't stand the site of ovi on my screens the amount of times I've dropped my phone in anger. And the purvi-rane is just a big big big no no no offence to the guy but he is not appealing to the eye and nothing can beat the arvi romance god I miss my arvi it just annoys me how I fell into the trap set by the CVs from jan-aug we got such a beautiful build up of their love only for them to stomp choke strangle and kill them within a matter of seconds
Edited by dappylover - 11 years ago
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hiya Trish! Long time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You did the right thing unplugging when you did... lots of hearts are still bleeding ๐Ÿ˜”

purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: dappylover

@bold if that happens I don't know what I'll do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I just can't stand the site of ovi on my screens the amount of times I've dropped my phone in anger. And the purvi-rane is just a big big big no no no offence to the guy but he is not appealing to the eye and nothing can beat the arvi romance god I miss my arvi it just annoys me how I fell into the trap set by the CVs from jan-aug we got such a beautiful build up of their love only for them to stomp choke strangle and kill them within a matter of seconds

They played with our hearts๐Ÿ˜ญ 
ARVI๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes, please no sameer for Purvi. He is from no angle suitable for Purvi. Can't even visualise them together. ๐Ÿ˜ก
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namitagloryz

My hope is only stuck on the fact that Arjun will soften towards OVi but will never be able to be the same person again. HE will be a misery walking around her and I guess OVi will see this that even though he is nice to her, he just cannot get over Purvi and slowly she will realize that this marriage is hopeless. I think that maybe CV's want to show Ovi to understand this in the most matuere way possible and that is onyl through understanding Arjun;s internal suffering. 

Purvi-Sameer track will only be shown so as for Purvi to slowly realize her mistake and see that she cannot live with Arjun. Remember the Armaan epi of 2 shaadis and Archana getting the biggest jhatka that she cannot live without Manav. I guess, Sameer-Purvi wedding will see the dramatic background for their re-union. And ovi will also by then give him up. 

THAT is my sore hope from the whole tihng. Also I am sure Archana won;t be blind to Purvi;s suffering and Manav will not be blind to Arjun's suffering and Ovi's loveless married life. So I hope that now that the adult couple is back together, they will set things straight and get our beloved ARVI back together. And who knows, maybe soham will play a role too since he always knew about Arjun-Purvi love and has a soft spot for Purvi. :)

again, we have our hopes and Ekta has the knife to thrash our hopes. So who knows. but I am guessing I am off PR as of now, will catch up dates and if there is any ARVI scene, may watch only if it is positive.