What have they done to ARVI

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw a brief of the episode today. Purvi has asked Arjun to accept Ovi as his wife. Just wow😡
Ovi is officially Arjun's wife. And it seems CVs are planning to bring Ovi and Arjun close. 😭
God, May I never have to see that day when Arjun accepts Ovi as his wife.

What have they done to ARVI.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Trish,

Long time...how r u? 🤗
We all fell for and now feel for ARjunpurVI and such is our fate at the hands of CVs and Ekta! All in the name of TRPs...🤢🤢🤢

On a better note, what other serial are you watching and what else can you recommend so that we can take the TRPs of those up and up and up...

Missed you dear,

Soapgirl thumbnail
I know...DK said their's is also a Pavitra Rishta like ArMan

Arman got together...what about ArVi??? :(

I would have continued to watch the show if it didnt have Arvi to start with...but now it is so difficult to watch it with messed up ArVi
dappylover thumbnail
they have well and truly killed arvi 😭 even in todays epi the scene we got was like someone throwing a bone at a hungry dog i.e. Us arvians dying for any glimpse of our beautiful Jodi.
and what i didn't understand was arjuns dialogue to ovi of he doesn't know how long till he gets over purvi etc but im just praying that the cvs don't just do a track of Arjun accepting ovi that will be the worst thing they can do and the whole sameer-purvi track will be a disaster. Its just annoys me that how ovi can be so selfish and i don't think were gonna get to see the khadoos AK back  it looked as if he mellowed towards ovi 😭 I hope im wrong though because I just want my arvi back.
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhimg

Hi Trish,

Long time...how r u? 🤗
We all fell for and now feel for ARjunpurVI and such is our fate at the hands of CVs and Ekta! All in the name of TRPs...🤢🤢🤢

On a better note, what other serial are you watching and what else can you recommend so that we can take the TRPs of those up and up and up...

Missed you dear,

Hi Abhi🤗
missed you..
I am alright. Hope you have been fine inspite of this arvi breakup. 😭

I am watching JDJ for sure on weekends and am also not watching PR at all. I like Diya aur baati hum, same time as PR😆 although I switch the channel sometimes to see arvi😭 and bit of arman now that they are together.
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree, I would have watched the show regardless if ARVI was not there, but once you show us ARVI and then for 7 months we fall in love with this pair and then you butcher it for Armaan, that is so heartless. I might switch shows now that ARVI looks officially over to me :( 

Maybe a non-Ekta show might do my heart and soul some good. 
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilegirl

I know...DK said their's is also a Pavitra Rishta like ArMan

Arman got together...what about ArVi??? :(

I would have continued to watch the show if it didnt have Arvi to start with...but now it is so difficult to watch it with messed up ArVi

they are not as kind to arvi😡 seems like they are planning to bring arjun and ovi closer.😡🤢
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: dappylover

they have well and truly killed arvi 😭 even in todays epi the scene we got was like someone throwing a bone at a hungry dog i.e. Us arvians dying for any glimpse of our beautiful Jodi.

and what i didn't understand was arjuns dialogue to ovi of he doesn't know how long till he gets over purvi etc but im just praying that the cvs don't just do a track of Arjun accepting ovi that will be the worst thing they can do and the whole sameer-purvi track will be a disaster. Its just annoys me that how ovi can be so selfish and i don't think were gonna get to see the khadoos AK back  it looked as if he mellowed towards ovi 😭 I hope im wrong though because I just want my arvi back.

now they will show arjun softening to ovi😭😭

how will arvi fans bear this

please I hope they don't show Purvi with rane🤢
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purethought

now they will show arjun softening to ovi😭😭

how will arvi fans bear this

please I hope they don't show Purvi with rane🤢

I think Arjun softening towards OVi, I knew it would happen because of OVi fans. They have shown him to be very insensitive towards her in the beginning and a lot of Ovi fans and supported showed a lot o anger on the forum about that. Which is why, they will not show him being harsh on her this around. 

However, it is time they heard ARVI fans and decided to do something for us too! :(😭
Jamux thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I swore to myself that I would never watch PR ever again but couldn't help myself from watching today's ArVi scene. From the looks of it, the CVs are definitely thinking about Arjun-Ovi, OMFG seriously wasn't Arjun-Ovi marriage enough??

What a DISAPPOINTMENT ðŸ˜¡
Don't know why I'm even bothering to write all this  ðŸ˜ˆ