Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: RJ1234

I want to know, rfor whom our fav. mods Manasi heart is beating?

r.j

Mera dil to bahut logon ke liye dhadakta hain...sweetoo, SRK, Wasim Akram, Anil Ambani, Sourav Ganguly....the list is very longπŸ˜†

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

rj i have to ask this coz i am getting thouroughly confused!!! i always thought u were a gal???

are u a guy or a gal????????

Ronit thumbnail

My heart beated for Hirithik first but i didn't like him that much i just thought that he was okay(those were times when i didn't see these ekat's saas bahu's serials) i completely hated these serials especially those which came from 8:30 to 12:00 i simply hated those dramas but once my sister( i am really thankful to her) made me sit infront of the T.v and she made me watch kyunki i just asked her thts' who's that man and pointed at Mihiir she said Oh! that's mihiir virani i told her that he's cute she told me about bajaj also and from that day on i completely forgot about hirithik and loved Ronit like CRAZY!!! my heart inly and only beats for him no one can take his place from my heart I never liked i don't like and i will never like anyone else than Ronit

mera dil tu usi par fida hai. Baas yeh hai meri daastan πŸ˜‰  by the way how did U people came to like Ronit

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mera dil ronit par fida tha hai aur rahega ... par ab jald hi meri maut hone wali hai ... SHOKH Sabha plz mere liye rakhna... plz 
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi!

Galactic,  I'm a guy and its so funny that till now, you have been thinking me as a girl. what made you think that I'm a girl? I like the character of Mr. Bajaj played by Ronit. If Ronit gets replaced, there won't be same charm in Mr. Bajaj character.

Galactic, agar shimmer na hoti, to tumse hi pyaar karta.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Shimmer, I know you are a huge Anuraag fan and I'm a Bajaj fan, kya pyaar karoge mujhse?

R.j

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RJ tum to chupe rustam nikle..... par tum gana aacha gaate ho
RJ1234 thumbnail

Hi!

yaar, i'm not a chuppa rustam. Shimmer aur mere takrarr mein, maine is dil ko hara hai.

Yaar, tum apne saheli ko samjhao yaar.

r.j

RJ1234 thumbnail

Hi! KZK fans,

When I first started writing the story "KZK-K3G a new story", I pictured of Ronit Roy playing Rishabh Bajaj, cuz' he can do any kind of roles.  And, now the sad part is when Ronit is quitting both of the shows i.e Kyunki and Kasauti, I can't even replacing ronit in my story to some one else.

r.j

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes r.j ...

mera dil tumhare liye dhadakta hain....πŸ˜†

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pls don't even think of replacing him in ur story...hum kam se kam use wahan to dekhe😊