KZK-K3G a new story part 2

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi! Kzk fans,

thanks for all the warm responses for the part one of my story. My intention is just to entertain kzk fans, if someone feels like I'm hurting their feelings, I want to say "sorry" from the beginning.

Part 2 begins..

Scene 1 @ the Mumbai University contd…

Rishabh took out his anger by saying that, "the awarded students that they should be embaraced as the Nehru University has cut their nose (naak kaat diya). After hearing such words from Rishabh, awarded students put their heads down. Then the principal came and asked Rishabh and his group to stop all these nonsense and told them that, they should feel ashamed, because they have passed just with an Average marks. He further asked Rishabh, if he had thought seriously about his studies and his carrer? Rishbabh replied by saying, the day he starts taking serious about his studies, he would top whole Indian Universities instead hearing this the Principal remained staying as a stone. Then, Rishabh and his other friends put their helmets on and left.

Scene 3 (Let's look @ the some locations of the Mumbai University)(There is a University Canteen and next to it is a Campus garden and the next to the campus garden, there is a Basketball ground.)

Scene 3 contd…

Rishita and Menka bose were @ the garden, and as usual they are talking about the shopping stuffs, the University events, and the University recent result. Rishita asked Menka about how did she feel, by passing this year with just an avg.marks. Menka arrogantly replied that, "she doesn't even really care about the results as her parents are in the Australia and from there her parents fulfilled her wishes. But, she told her that, she misses her parents as well." Then, Rishita, also discussed about her divorced parents and how she and her brother support each other and how does her brother always protects her from other boys and also how much her brother is mad about our rivals Nehru University being topping the whole Indian university. Just, then Rishabh and Swayam came there and joined the conversation with them. They said hi to each other and discussed about the incident took place in the morning @ the campus ground. Rishita consoled her brother saying not to think much about it as someday, we would show them we are better than them. (Menka didn't say a word but, she was just looking @ Rishabh, and she was thinking that, Rishabh looks more handsome, when he has his angry face, angry young manJ). After that, Rishabh and Sawyam left, but Menka was looking @ Rishabh and Rishita noticed it, as she knew that that Menka loves her brother. She asked her, "why always she is speechless seeing my brother?" " You don't say a word, when he is in front of you and you just keep looking @ him" "On the one hand, you like my brother so much, but, my brother, on the other hand, he doesn't even care about anything." Menka smiles, and she knew that, whatever Rishita told her, was true indeed.

Scene 4 @ the Nehru Univeristy

(Prerna is shown getting out from her math class with her friends.) Ruchi asked Prerna, "If she understood today class, as she didn't understand anything." Prerna teasing her asked her that, "if she was thinking about her Romeo?" Her other friends got exited and asked Prerna that, "if Ruchi got a b.f. and if she hiding the from them?" Prerna laughed and told them that Ruchi has so much got into her Romeo and Juliet in literature class that she always dream of her romeo. Everybody laughs. Prerna Promised her to help her out in Math, ruchi teasing said that, since her teacher is Anuraag, it's obivious that you are genius like him, Prerna, Ruchi and their friends laughed again. Suddenly, Prerna remembers that 2night, her dad is getting the best journalist of year award and also the Publication where her dad is working from past 25 yrs, that's her ''Baba" (which she refers to Anu dad), celebrating it's glorious 25 yrs of Publication. She asked Ruchi if can come? At, the same time Anuraag and Vinit were coming from the other end,  where Anuraag was inviting Vinit for the tonight party.  Anu with Vinit and Prerna with Ruchi met each other in the middle of the University Hall. They all exchanges 'Hi! Hello!" etc. and then they discussed about the grand party that's happening @ 2night. (While having conversation, Anu and Prerna eyes were looking @ each other). Then Anu and Vinit said " bye" to Prerna and to Ruchi. Then Anu and Vinit came outside of the Univeristy Hall. Suddenly, they both stopped, they both looked @ each other and then they looked outside the University main entrance gate, where they saw, some guys, they knew them before from a long time. They were no one else, but in fact they were Rishabh, swayam and their group on their bikes. This part 2 ends with both Anuraag ang Rishabh eyes were staring @ each other.

R.j

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tooooooo good. Hurry up with the nxt part
mishamirza2 thumbnail
wow thats truly amzing! i am waiting for the next part...plz post it soon!
Ronit thumbnail

WOW!!!! RJ man your too good i am waiting for the next part post it soon please

by the way galactic whose that person in your avatar??

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

he's a soccer player raul from spanish team.....he's my other sweetheart!!!❤️

i'm torn between 2 men and both are married!!!😭

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: galactic4_1000

he's a soccer player raul from spanish team.....he's my other sweetheart!!!❤️

i'm torn between 2 men and both are married!!!😭

hehe😆

tht was really gud rj .... som action coming up as  i see it... Rishab on a bike it sounds so kooollllll....

BTW does any1 here  like motorbikes ....  i luv bikes ..... i wanna buy a harley davidson somday ... but its tooooo expensive like 25 lakhs or somthing... if itell my dad i want it ... he will kick me out of the house
Edited by no1fanofronit - 18 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi!Kzk fans,

Thanks a lot for all those appriciation for my stores. Freinds, part-3 would be post soon, but, right now my finals of my 3rd semester are coming soon, so next post, would be posted between may 12 to may 17th please cope with me.

Also, I want all the suggetions from you guys, like how we can make this story more interesting in the future.

R.j

Ronit thumbnail
Oh galactic he's cool and handsome!!! oh it's so bad for u both are married but why worry? u hav your b.f na 😉
Ronit thumbnail

but.... RJ i will not be here from 19-31st may what if i miss the story's so please when you post 3-4-5-6 part then please post them to me by my p.m becaz when i return i will not be able to find them so please p.m me those parts okay thanks and gud luck!!!!

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 ok Rj ... do gud in ur exams