Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I doubt she will quit.

she is not getting a lead role..

and this probably is a rumor about her quitting. 
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs... But i hope she doesn't quit 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
best of luck pratyusha .it will be nice to see u in big screen
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing it...i don want her to quit BV! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i think she wants to act in movies..i read in some interview of her!...so all the best to her..hope she will get what she wanted! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well , If she is actually getting the movie then I am happy for her though i really wish she continues Balika Vadhu. I can't imagine anyone else as Anandi now.
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mahesh bhat is popularly known for spoiling indian culture...maybe he could not see this complete indian avtaar of Anandi and craze of ppl towards the overall simplicity and roots of indian culture shown in the serial coz of which he wants to spoil the show ๐Ÿ˜›
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
somebody please tell me dt its a rumour.. i m really disturbed by this news๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ.. just keeping my fingers crossed dt it turns out to be only a rumour 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you think Avika Gore can take her place? May be they could bring her back as Anandi. She looks smashing now.
AnjaliAnjum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

Do you think Avika Gore can take her place? May be they could bring her back as Anandi. She looks smashing now.

But we are so used to watch Siddardh's romantic looks thrown towards Pratyusha and the chemistry between them.  If Pratt is not there, we cannot get involved with his romantic looks with others...we won't get that sweet feeling with his looks if it is somebody else other than Pratt.

By the way, I am scared with the word "erotic" in Bhatt's movie. Everyone knows how he uses heroins in his films.  Pratt...pl think about it once again, if it is not a rumor.
Edited by AnjaliAnjum - 11 years ago
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH GOD THIS IS THE WORST NEWS I CAN GET BEING A BIG BV FAN...Y ON EARTH THESE TELE STARS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT TV IS NO MORE A SMALL MEDIUM INFACT IT HAS BECOME BIGGER THAN CINEMA ALSO IN REACHING OUT AUDIENCE ...CANT THEY JUST ENJOY THEIR SUCCESS ON TV...HAVE THEY NOT SEEN MANY TELE STAR WHO TRIED THEIR LUCK BEFORE BUT HOW MANY OF THEM GET SUCCESS๐Ÿ˜ก...I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY PRATZ DOES NOT END UP DOING BLUNDER OF LEAVING BV WHICH IS A DREAM ROLE FOR ANY TELE ACTRESS... Edited by nazsheikh - 11 years ago