Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nniks

u remember Kaithrina's 3 gay attendents...one of them was shashank 😆😆

dear god..why shanky why ...u are way way better doing shifty jogia
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<div></div>u remember Kaithrina's 3 gay attendents...one of them was shashank 😆😆

yes he just follow around kat with her makeip box or whatever she said to pick up...it was idiotic role he must have regret it now after geting the very good role...
but he did that cameo long before bv...Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<div></div>u remember Kaitrina's 3 gay attendents...one of them was shashank 😆😆

I never watched that movie !! Grosss 🤢 🤢
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aparnauma

If she is offered a movie then good for her.

Stardom on television soaps doesn't really guaurantee success on the big screen
The popularity of the character and the popularity of the actor playing character are not the same.
I hope she makes a right decision.

Aparna - A very valid point.I never really understand why tv actors think that television is not a flourishing career.TV is one huge platform.They leave their careers here and keep struggling in movies.And the biggest example is Rajeev Khandelwal.I can bet in terms of acting hes at par with the actors of today.Just see him in aamir or soundtrack - he will blow u away!But still theres no recognition.I really think TV stars need to respect their industry themselves first.There are many actors who have always remained on tv and are still successfull.they are now old yet only on tv.Ex - Mukesh khanna,ram kapoor,Ronit roy.They are names in themselves.

Anyways we should just pray prats makes a good decision for herself.Its her life and obviously its upto her to decide.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

I never watched that movie !! Grosss 🤢 🤢

i too hate that movie but i watched it whole idiotic ,silly movie just for shanky darling...stupid role...
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
her frnds will advice her not to quit the show it is like ditching the makers who had built her 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this has got to be a rumour. I mean, Mahesh himself denied the news, and he seems to be a pretty candid guy in general, so I don't think he'd've denied it if was true. Plus the Bhatts in general cast people like Sunny Leone and Emraan Hashmi who're willing to be pretty bold... Prats doesn't strike me as the 'erotic thriller' type at all. And they cast Sunny, who's a po*n star irl, as a po*n star in Jism 2... somehow I can't imagine them being like, "Let's make an erotic thriller with that girl who plays that really desi role in that really popular soap!"

That said, if this is true, I'll feel very stupid, and also very sad! :(
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_princess

Karan. ..they have ISha der in film industry n got no recognition der now she z getting so much of fame bcz of jhalak..
prachi desai n srk r the exceptions otherwise i dont remember ny tv name getting success in movies..
Prats think hard before taking ny decision..Wishes..!!

I was also about to mention same names i.e SRK and Prachi. List of actors tried their hands and getting no success is too long! Perhaps their limitations as an artist get exposed.  Even on TV, those whoe enjoyed immense popularity in one particular role, when appear in another do not get some success (e.g. Artist playing Tulsi. Even Prats failed to impress as Jhalak participant!)

But I think TV serials are becoming like jobs and like any individual change job after 2-3 years for better prospectus, artist tempt to leave the serial (for better prospectus!) after 2-3 years and try new avenue.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shez taking a wrong step...

TV actors dont work in films...BV is the number one show...She will be left with nowhere to go if she does this !

Even Rajeev and Prachi are just there for name sake in the industry...They will not get that kind of fame..Prachi is still there thanx to her "live in" relationshio with Rohit Shetty who left his family for her !😕
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Hmm.. if she quits BV, let her be. Except SRK no TV star can claim successful in bollywood. Prats shld be committed to BV as long as it runs bcoz this show has made her star and due to this show Bhatts called her. What is committment Prats shld learn from Surekha sikri who left 2-3 movie offers for the show, Purnendu shekhar left offer for Mahabharta. All r committed to BV. For me, character is more imp than actor. If prats quits the show, another actress will replace and one shld give thumbs up to the new actress who will enter the show when show needed her. Anjum and neha left the show due to marriage is justifiable. Secondl-Bhatts movies are boasts of highly steamy and  hot scenes. Will prats able to do so? If it's not lead role, then shldn't go for. Remenber-Saumya tandon who played role of Kareena's sis in Jab we met. She was lead of a successful show. Prats ke haalat to phir Jagya jaisi hi hogi. Laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye. But PH and channel shld not take her back if she willing to be back.  But this is nothing new. TV starts bollywood ke charm mein apna TV career spoil kar lete hain. SRK is exception and will remain exception