and owsom update
plz pm me when u update
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

defiantly no doubt on it but just imagine Riya and Arjun as mom and dad 

ohhh they look so cute na

Indeed together they make adorable couple and parents too. 
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

wow, keep updating dear, what went  wrong between them and how Arjun's gonna pacify Riya back😊

You'll have to wait and understand what went wrong. Only proper communication can solve their problem... You'll see...  
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

Wow

This part was awesome

So arjun is riya's husband... Wow

Rathore her dada... Again fab

Continue asap

I so wanna read this

Yep, Arjun is her husband... Rathore is her brother... And now the real story begins. 

MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arul01

that was wonderful! arjun is riya's husband! awesome! love the story flow... glad that riya allowed him to meet his daughter! can't wait for the next update... please update soon! can't wait to read more!

Yes, Arjun is Riya's husband and Asmani's father... Thank you for loving the flow... I know its hard for Riya, but a mother always want her kids happiness. 

MistiofMistz thumbnail

Thank you 
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaa.z

awesome pm me when u will update

Thanks for the wonderful response.. 
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusho

nice ff

and owsom update
plz pm me when u update

Warm thanks to everyone. 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Firstly, first... I would like to thank my silent readers and those who have left behind long response. I am touch by your love and support. Always continue supporting me. Its very difficult to think of crime, but still I wanna give it a try. 

I hope you'll like it. 

Part 4

Wednesday, September 12 2012
6:30am

Riya just woke up and heard door bell. She open the door and found Arjun standing there.

She let him inside and told him to sit on the bed beside Asmani while she fresh up.

He agreed.

Riya took her clothes inside the washroom. She took nice relaxing shower for the day.

Arjun sat beside Asmani...

He stare at her sleeping peacefully, but his mind slowly drift into the past. He closed his eyes.

(Quick View of the Past)

Arjun talking to someone while Riya stood watching him. He always found it weird and try talking to Riya; but Riya always ingored him. He never understood why Riya would keep a eye on him and her sister.

Finally one day, he saw Riya walking toward his direction outside their neighbourhood. He took the moment and pulled her inside his house. He trap her in-between him and the wall.

He looked into her eyes...

She looked at him with fear..

Arjun whisper by her ear "why do you keep eye on me and your sister" he didn't know why; but Riya screamed "she's not my sister. I hate her. She's the reason for my mother's death. I don't want to stay here, but Dadu (her grandfather) doesn't want me to leave him" Arjun just look at her.

He didn't know, but her tears effected him. He lean toward her and slowly his lips started drinking her tears.

Sound of phone ringing brought Arjun out of his thoughts. He saw himself near Riya (who came out of the washroom with water teasing her skin) and almost his lip is near her skin.

Riya pushed him away and Arjun pick up his phone. Riya woke Asmani up and carried her inside the washroom. She started helping her brush her teeth than help her take bath.

Arjun talking on the phone with Rathore about recent case that arrive early in the morning. Shree and Chotu already left toward the crime spot and he himself heading down there. Rathore wants him to join them soon because Riya is going to be late...

Arjun listening to him, but inside his mind "sorry Rathore for once I can't come early because I want to drop my daughter at school" he finally disconnect the phone...

Riya came out with Asmani already for school. Asmani hugged her father "good morning Dad" "good morning beta" he lift Asmani in his arm.

Riya serve Asmani her breakfast...

Asmani: Mom, aren't you giving Dad anything to eat?

Riya look at Arjun...

Arjun: Nahiin beta. I already ate.

Riya quickly pack Asmani's lunch and her lunch too (including for Arjun too). She watch Arjun helping Asmani finish her breakfast than three of them left.

Arjun insist on driving.

Riya didn't argue with him... because she doesn't want to drive today itself... she sat behind with Asmani.

Asmani: Mom, is Dad going to pick me up after school today and I was thinking of dropping daycare inside my school?

Riya: Why beta?

Asmani: I just don't like Mrs. Dubey coming there and keeping eye on me. I feel like she isn't good person. Please Mom, I'll be good girl at your and Daddy's work. I won't disturb you guys that much... Please Mom

Arjun: Alright Asmani. You won't have to attend your daycare anymore. Either me or your Mom will pick you up from school.

Riya wanting to say something, but Asmani's smile stopped her. Asmani lean forward and kiss her father's cheek "I love you, daddy"

Arjun: I love you too

Arjun arrive at Asmani's school (because Riya already gave him the address) together they went inside to drop her (since they had to talk with principal). They walk toward her class.

Asmani gave her mother a hug and her father too. She whisper in his ear "I love you, daddy and don't forget to pick me up" she kissed his cheek and hugged her mother again...

Asmani: I love you Mom

Riya: Love you too

After Asmani went inside her classroom Riya lead the way toward the principal's office...

Riya inform the secretary that she wanted to meet the principal. Secretary ask them to wait. After some time they were about to enter inside, but Arjun got a call. He signal Riya to go inside while he talk on the phone. She agreed with him. Riya went inside, but every time she comes here. She hated the visit. Just doesn't know , but his looks freaked her out. Principal gestured Riya to sit down. Riya sat down and told the principal that she wanted to withdraw Asmani from the daycare program.

Principal agreed and asked Riya to sign some papers, but Arjun (came inside right time) and stopped her from signing (without reading the paper). Arjun notice principal checking out Riya from top to bottom. He control his anger.

Principal: Ms. Riya, if you don't mind can I ask who is that man?

Before Riya could say anything Arjun spoke "her husband" with authority "is there any problem" Arjun asked with anger.

Principal: Absolutely, why would I have a problem. Its just I haven't seen you before with Ms. Riya or Asmani.

Riya tried calming Arjun by holding his hand "actually sir my husband and Asmani's father was away on a mission. Came back few days ago. We are in hurry so we'll sign the papers later and we'll pick up Asmani around 3:35pm everyday" Arjun look at Riya.

Principal agreed.

Riya and Arjun walk out together. Riya told him about Asmani's school hours. Arjun found them odd.

He drove away toward their work...

Arjun: Riya, who is Mrs. Dubey?

Riya: She is Asmani's babysitter, but Asmani always hate going to her place. I just don't know why. She'll rather stay at our workplace and do homework than stay with Mrs. Dubey.

Arjun found something wrong, but kept mum for the moment afterwards explain Riya about the recent case. Riya felt a pinch in her heart when she heard about the girl's death who is nearly 14yrs old.

Arjun: Riya, what are you thinking?

Riya: Sir, just thinking about the girl. Being a mother I can't see a single tear in our daughter's eye than seeing another child's death... its painful.

Arjun: Indeed its painful, but we are officers and our emotions shouldn't take apart of our mind.

9:00am

Shree and Chotu froze on the spot after witnessing Riya coming out of Arjun's car... they question Riya in private, but Rathore question Arjun for his late arrival.

Riya: Excuse me Rathore sir, but Arjun sir was late because of me. My car broke down while I was dropping Asmani and Arjun sir saw us. He gave me a lift toward Asmani's school and brought me here. Also briefly told me about the case. Any more detail we picked up?

Rathore: Alright.

Everyone settle down inside the conference room to discuss about the case. Shree told them about his discovery about power being cut-off in that flat only. Chotu shown them pictures of few people they found in a file...

Riya's eyes wide up in shock...

Rathore: What's wrong? Riya

Riya numbly: Sir, that is Asmani's babysitter Mrs. Dubey with her driver Ram

Arjun suddenly remember colliding with her outside Asmani's school. His mind recalling each words escaping out of Asmani's mouth.

Arjun: Riya, come with me now

Rathore: What's wrong? Arjun

Arjun: Rathore, I don't have time to explain at the moment. Riya, come with me because without your permission I can't bring Asmani here and her life is in danger because when you went to drop Asmani inside I saw that women Mrs. Dubey near her school with her driver.

Riya gasp in horror...

Arjun pulled Riya outside and push her inside the car... once he settled inside he drove away in speed with his siren on.

Riya kept on trying to get hold of Asmani after seeing three miss calls. Riya had brought Asmani a cellphone in-case something crawl up like today. She cursed herself for keeping her phone in silent.

Arjun: Riya, stop playing with the phone

Riya: I am not playing with the phone, but trying to call Asmani because she has a phone with her.

Arjun press the break hard and stare at her with anger...

Riya: Why you stop?

Arjun grab her phone and dial Shree's number. He told Shree to track a number and that number is both Asmani and Mrs. Dubey...

Shree: Already starting and the process would begin soon...

Arjun: okay, and keep us updated through every motion.

Shree: yes Sir

10:00am

Shree working on his laptop, trying to capture the phone connection of Asmani and Mrs. Dubey; but luck isn't with them because both of their phones are switch off.

Shree bang his fist on the table and remember his sweet moment with Asmani during the pizza arrival.

(Shree and Asmani's Pizza Moment)

Shree enter inside the conference room with the pizza. Riya called Asmani and Asmani ran inside. She look at the pizza, but frown because cheese pizza are gone before she could come in.

Shree: What's wrong? You were excited for pizza and now frowning.

Asmani: Because there is no cheese pizza left.

Riya realize her daughter's mood and crankiness. Riya life Asmani up and tried reasoning with her because Chotu already took a bit out of his pizza, Rathore already ate his and Arjun he took a bite already. Riya knew she could have asked Arjun, but than she'll have to explain everyone the relation so she kept quiet. Suddenly, Shree pop a plate with two cheese pizza in front of Asmani. Asmani looked at him with confusion.

Shree: Shock! Well I had a feeling you were waiting for cheese so I kept them separated from everybody.

Asmani held the plate and gave kiss to Shree.

Shree also kissed her cheek and watch her eat happily while Chotu wonder what Shree was going to eat.

Shree whisper: Haven't you heard the saying if you hate veggie pick them out.

Chotu laugh and Riya smiled at him.

Shree snap out of his thoughts with sound of beeping voice. He looked at the screen and saw Asmani's phone switched on. Shree quickly called Riya and informed her.

10:45am

Riya told Arjun about the information Shree found.

Arjun: Riya, do you know the way to gym without being notice?

Riya: I can't remember, but I've been there once. Just don't know the way.

Arjun: Try harder

Riya nod her head and put pressure in her mind. She realize the way and made Arjun fallow her toward the back-side entrance of the gym.

11:00am

Asmani fearfully hiding herself in the storage room filled with equipment. She can't forget the moment she collide with Mrs. Dubey her babysitter. Only thought came into her mind and that is to hide from that lady. Asmani ran backwards and without her knowing she ran the opposite direction to the gym. Asmani kept on running even though she hurt herself. Once she entered the gym, she only thought of one place. She hid herself in far concern behind the basketball bin and switched on her phone.

Before she could call her Mom... she heard the back door of the gym open inside the equipment room.

Asmani peak out of the hole and saw her parents (entering inside with guns in their hand) she felt safe and happy. At same time she had tears in her eyes and ran out of her hiding spot. She flung herself toward her parents and hugged them in fear.

Arjun lower his gun and glaze at Asmani who hugged his one leg and Riya's one leg. Together they lift her up and cuddle her deeply into their arms. Riya kept on kissing her face, than her tiny hands and every little place.

Asmani hide herself in her father's neck while Riya caressed her back gently to clam her down.

Arjun heard some noise of whispering. He covered Asmani's mouth motioning her to quiet down. He notice volleyball bin in the furthest concern. He walk toward there with Asmani in his arm and Riya beside him. He let go off Asmani's mouth and motion her to stay quiet. He buried Asmani deeply in his arm and Riya clutch onto him on his right-side.

Arjun realize he needs to escape out when things are clear. Currently, Asmani and Riya's safety met everything. He heard door open and saw two figure arguing in the dark. Asmani held onto him tightly (by his neck). Those voice kept on getting louder and louder with Asmani grip. She kept on shaking in fear. Arjun smoothly rubbing his palm on Asmani's back.

Riya look at her daughter shaking in fear. Automatically her tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't see her daughter in pain. Once the voice disappeared Arjun gave Asmani to Riya. He glance over the hole and notice the path is cleared. He gesture Riya to fallow him. Riya nod her head in agreement. Together they came out same way they came inside (during the escape moment they stop behind the wall) after finding the path cleared. They enter inside their car and drove away in speed. Riya sat in the front with Asmani in her lap.
Edited by MistiofMistz - 11 years ago
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was nice... Arjun and riya's love for asmani... I am sure that will bring them together one day... Love the update... Nicely written! Seeing a new kind of Arjun in this story! Glad to read the story! Please update soon! Can't wait to know what is going to happen soon!