Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
That was a beautiful OS !! I loved the part where you used the baby pink flower to symbolise the lost baby !! That really touched my heart !! It was sweet how both Sharon and Swayam tried to comfort each other despite being in pain themselves !! And I'm happy that in the end, they got what they wanted and still had each other by their side, closer than ever !!
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os rutu πŸ˜Š beautifully penned down πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful concept Rutu. Really beautiful. 

And the way you portrayed the emotions touched my heart. So intensely, so masterfully was it written that you forced us to feel the pain that was the running theme of this OS. You should take up writing tragic stories. You'd excel in it. You have it in you. 

Of course I'm not begrudging you for the happy ending. It would have seemed too cruel and a good many people would have formed a line to murder you in the most torturous way possible. But rest assured I wouldn't be among them. But needless to say, I liked the OS with its happy ending and all and the pain was described just too piercingly by you. Very well written I must say.

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sometime you come across works after reading which at once one doesn't have anyword to describe what they are feeling at the moment. They are simply too awestruck by the beauty of the piece to say anything else. This is one such work. I don't know what to say about this magnificient work of yours. Just too good.

First of all just loved the plot of this OS. It was really heart touching. And the way you expressed the pain of Sharon and Swayam was just moving. Their effort to face the hardship the life has forced on them, the pain, the love everything was just amazingly done. And little metaphores like the flower one was aptly used. I just loved the precison with which you have gone through this OS. Pain may be the theme of this OS but its end speaks about life in a grand manner. The end was really good.
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is sooo cute. 
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rutu i loved it gal..πŸ‘.it had pain,love n  happiness..n every other related emotions blended beautifully.πŸ‘πŸΌ.every bit of the os was so heart touchin..❀️aww swaron baby..m soo waitin fr it😳n loved swayam's idea of makin a footloose teamπŸ˜†
shaani2209 thumbnail
Rutu This was immensely beautiful OS...
the way you have penned it down just touched my heart...i loved each and every portrayal of emotions...the part where the pink soft flower moment, it depicted the whole concept of the OS in a small part...
the way they be with each other through out and the relationship that bonded between them was beautiful to read...
it was a pleasant read rutu...thank you so much for this...the concept really touched my heart...
thanks for the pm...
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res :)
*edited*

Rutu it was amazingly beautiful! πŸ‘
I loved the concept! β€οΈ

The park and the bench scene was especially the best and my favourite part! πŸ˜³
Wen u described grass as thorns and the bench scene where a pink flower flew away from sharon's grip but swayam brought it back! πŸ˜ƒ
Their understanding was beautifully portrayed by you when sharon caressesed swayam's back! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And then the ending was lovelyy! πŸ˜Š

Edited by surbhimathur - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rutu this was so pure...a tragedy of this enormity culd hav done only two things to them, either drifted them apart or strengthened the bond, thank u for not making them indulge in a blame game... coz that wuld hav only hurted more both of them...beautifully mature the way u showed how Swayam enveloped her with the strength of his luv and did not let her wallow in depression and brought her bac to life...at the same time, also liked how u showed Sharon rallying around to respond to his efforts and thinking abt them in unison and not luking at this as a personal loss - finally their mutual faith in the luv of the other brought them the joy they deserved - the reference to the footloose team lightened the mood at each juncture it was used. There was a  a serene harmony of nature with their psychological state at the different stages of the OS...

Kuch hatke tha aur zabardast thaπŸ‘πŸΌ         
nature2 thumbnail
Simply loved the OS !!! It was beautiful... πŸ˜‰