Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I mean srsly .. wen will cvs show us some proper swaron ??only MUs .. W*F ??? 😡 
I initially thot of bein calm .. par cvs urghhh.. :/
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@anatarey if u dint attack us then we do that???
we said from the begining that we didnt bash tanni & u agreed to this!!!
we said we didnt like tanni, u said fine...
 u ask me to change chanel & i said  thats not working becoz tanni face irritate me!!
u said not to discuss & not to bring tanni in b/w, i said the same that lets not discuss about tanni becoz itz hurt u only & this all comment of mine is being reported, can u tell me y???
& not only mine, u & yr friend ask swaron fan question in return u get answer but no one bash anywhere still all were reported y?????
if u leave peacefull y then, y u came back with so much negativity!!!
there was only one comment which was against tanni, then u should do reply to that only, y u started the game from begning!!!

mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If the post is made for  SwaRon .. then y taarey fans poke their nose in between ? Apna kaam karo na -_-
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whats wrong with you guys!!u wanna rofl around make your own posts right!we never drop into taaRey posts!the intention of the topic maker was to have a healthy discussion ppl tend to have opposing POVs..bt dis post is certainly not for your personal *talk to me sessions*u guys didnt lyk the comments..u have supposedly done with the reporting..so oblige not dragging dis further..!!make Taarey posts praise dem bt try not to make issues with unwanted appearance on SwaRon/Kriyansh posts!cz u guys initiated it!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ana_tarey i said this before also we take tanni name becoz she is character of d3 & if she is geeting extra space then we can ask palki to do same with us!!!! we didnt like tanni we have reason but do anyone stated any, u yrself take it in wrong way & passed that we bash tanni thatz y some one came & commented against her!!! i still think inspite of doing this u shoud just give answer to that person then that will not be taken as negativity,
 but u started from beginning & u yrself denying yr statement by saying us that we all bashed!!!
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

okay!! in some post i read that both r complex characters and dey r giving up what they are and 
ITS JUST A  SHOW!!

well all tarey fans plz enjoy the show as much as you can right now... because either let it be KRIYAANSH OR SWARON original pairs of D3 when started... both the couples were trashed by palki...

you ppl are no special ..after a time even TAREY will be trashed.. that the trend carries on by the cv's...
so enjoy till you can... why troubling us..😉
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post gal 

Its like SwaRon are just to give us a daily dose of reality on how bad things can go in a relationship. 
Happy moments never exist in a relationship, all in the name of complexity. ðŸ˜¡
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Swayamsharon..wher did we said bashing thing?

Atleast i dint..
i dint agree at one point i commented on that..
2-3 ppl bcm rde n one of them cmntd on Taani..
Muskaan quoted oly cz we dnt wnt nyone to edit there post..
cz we have seen such ppl who editd nd said WHAT WE SAID..
Fights strts wd 2 ppl.
onez action n anothers reaction..
which cn be ignored by both the people..
plus we had no intentions to fight here..bt sm people behaved vry rudely..
n if we talk abt swaron..n taani
Well il say if cvz wanted they could have given us gd swaron scenes..but they din.t.
tey cud have maintained swaron track properly with TaRey track..
we TaRey fans gt Proper TR track frm last 2-3 weeks only..

We just only want to tell sum particular people that no need to bash anyone in terms of wanting proper track..(n wd sum ppl i mean d onez who commented on Taani individualy)

Thatz it..
nw we wnt enter here till the time another person comes n talks abt Taani persnally)Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so what you mean is that being in the D3 forum we cant talk abt taani?is dere a ban or sumthing that we cant talk abt other cast members of D3 if supposedly We are talking the truth not accusing anybody?discussions are readily supported in I-F!u cant change anybdy's perception!if sumbdy doesnt want to be hurt den dey shudnt be stepping onto such posts wich tend to create battle out of nowhere!
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one will come unless someone starts quoting game k? 
u leave we leave, it will be tit for tat. 
now peace out right?