Palki statement abt SWARON and taani at TC

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It is difficult to make an identity and make new friends at a new clg

It is easy to make relationship but difficult to sustain it without misunderstandings.

How many of you remember the above mentioned  lines said by Palki for TC article???

so Palki mam wanted to bring show real life problems in D3...okay fine...sounds good.

taani had problms...ok...but for how long taani was shown as struggling for making a mark?? She is an AGS now...A newcomer is given such a status...fine maan lethey hain taani had struggled a lot vch no student had nvr ever as such...now weaklings are also doing taani taani ragaas...friends gained...now her one-sided love life is running  vth her most of the meet vth GS turning all romantic...fine baap ...kuhhbhi karr lo...

MY QUESTION is if all this insensible good has turned for taani then why swaron are still shown as struggling???? for how long swaron will be shown as incapable of handling their relationship??? 

SWARON a new couple are shown as having problems from their early days and the MUs still continue...continuing...grt..wat else we can get on our faces??

MU are happening one after the other...one ends other starts...no proper justification in the 2 mints swaron scene...we get is 2 mints swaron in vch they keep fighting...in between these one or two cutie stuff a dance...JOB DONE??

palki who said you that 1st year of relationship is have only MUs?? really?? and top of that the untouchable behavior?? not even they accidently touch each other...WOW

swaron a passionate couple dont share any feel good moments???Why always swaron a magical couple are shown vth real life problems still?? and 2 mints swaron still ???

P.S: facts make it more easier...this post is all based as per palki statements...from a frustrated swaron fan who wants palki to treat swaron track and all other tracks fairly...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

creature thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on.
This Is what is the point
Why is it so speeded when it comes to one couple n other is still kept struggling?
The portions where they can slow down they don't n where they shouldn't they keep hanging.
Nonsense at its peek when it comes yo swaron.
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
forget it yaar..they are not going to listen..Even if this Mu's between swaron  gets cleared  then they will get into a new MU's in couple of episode..

what I expected from swaron..understanding each other๐Ÿ˜Š ..spending time with eachother ...hiding the relation from gang๐Ÿ˜Ž...gang suspecting odd๐Ÿ˜†...and alas .. what I  got mu's ๐Ÿ˜กand fights... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I miss RDX and old Princi ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

RDX where are you ?????
Please come back...

Looks like new VP and AVP are dead against students
๐Ÿคข
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please add to what you have written... cvs r delivering the wrong message to teens by showing what Taani has gone through... She did a big mistake which caused her brother and others to suffer a lot in the footloose... but at the end, who was facing the consequences of her deeds? Sharon, Swayam and Rey... at the other hand, Taani is being rewarded so fast for all her cheating by getting her crush, others support and finally being the AGS...

So, everyone do cheat ur family and freinds coz eventually u'll be rewarded by God by many means such as becoming the AGS above who u used to cheat...

And cvs r expecting us to love Taani who can't take the responsibilities of her own deeds?!!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
palki will not listen to swaron fans!!!
she just didnt have anything for us, only mu & mu!!!!
k...fine, new couple have mu but y only mu????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
a new couple should also enjoy new feeling, should spend sometime, should go on atleast coffee date, per nai bus mu & mu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umm...no offense
all ur posts looks more related to Hate Taani thingy!!๐Ÿ˜•
Even i love SwaRon
and m hating all the MU between them
fights
Sharon's behavior(though she is right in her own way)
Lost intensity
but why putting Taani in the middle..
well i agree SwaRon are not getting good scenes..better screen space..which annoys me even..
but for that we cant blame Taani's character for it
the story progresses this way only

I want both the tracks to go happily..that's it
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly ma point i agree wid aaisha Dii i also want both da Lead pairs 2 haff a smooth love story on screen :D 
And  yes evn i dun like how dey keep fightin but y bring Taani in dis :/ 
Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 11 years ago
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i agree with aisha, both the leads should have equall space...
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ana_taarey  she is asking to palki that  she had made two similiar kind of statement, if she is justifying 1 then y not other!!!
 actually tanni is also part of the show which unfortunately contain swaron, so we can ask na that if she concentrating on one character  then y not on other???
b/w as swaron & d3 fan,  we r not liking tanni, which is badly imposed on us, so we can make statement for tanni!!!!
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

umm...no offense

all ur posts looks more related to Hate Taani thingy!!๐Ÿ˜•
Even i love SwaRon
and m hating all the MU between them
fights
Sharon'sbehavior(though she is right in her own way)
Lost intensity
but why putting Taani in the middle..
well i agree SwaRon are not getting good scenes..better screen space..which annoys me even..
but for that we cantblame Taani's character for it
the story progresses this way only
</b>
<b>I want both the tracks to go happily..that's it

Totally agree with Aisha di we all luv swaron we also hate MUs between them we also want them to get equal screen space but we also luv taani n taarey n actually it is not their fault so don't blame them wait for sum tym maybe there is lot in store for swaron maybe they want to progress their story like this (not trying hurt anybody just my thinking) we luv swaron ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธEdited by saraasad22 - 11 years ago