Youtube has banned IPKKND in 25 countries because

Annne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Ey guyss, Youtube has banned IPKKND in those 25 countries as they contribute to the TRP rating. If people won't have access to watch it on online, they will be forced to watch in on their Tv screen. Which therefore will allow Star Plus to know about the real Trp of the show. As you all know our show is massively watched online and the TRP are poor. The rest of 122 countries, they do have access to Star Plus but they don't contribute in the TRP rating. As for instant in Mauritius, those who have access to an additional CANNAL + channel,they have the show at 8pm from Tuesday to Saturday. Due to time difference we get the show 1 day after and thus cannot be part of the TRP rating.

But i guarantee u all...IPKKND is widely watched and appreciated in Mauritius...they are thousands of crazy fans of ARSHI...

I am actually loving the current track. Shyam RE-entry, ARSHI marriage and Past disclosure...
Waiting impatiently..

Would love to thanks Gul Khan, Arshad khan and obviously the channel Star Plus for giving us such a wonderful show with such great actors like Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani and Daljeet Banot..

Wish u guyss(arnav and khushi) a safe journey to UK for this November. Looking forward to it.Despite the fact I am from Mauritius.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey thats a great new 
thank u for sharing
crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very useful info. Thanx dear, If it's done to contribute to trps, then I guess I shouldn't complain. But I am from from Oman & it is still available here, though maybe not for long. Kya karen, feeling very sad, agar nahin dekhne mila toh kya karenge yaar, bahut naainsaafi hai!!!!! 😭😭😭
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi dear i cannt understand can u plz clear i,mean ytube mi jo live dakhty hin wo nahi dakhy skty but dear wahn serials uplaod tu hoga,,,yaar i,m sooo confuss bcoz mi serif ytube mi hi dakti ho and i,m leaving u.a.e
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
okk meanin u can watch der but nt d oder  countries..in mauritius u r able 2 watch online on yt??
Edited by sashhh33 - 11 years ago
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for info...positive person ..positive post...
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The TRP ratings that are announced on a weekly basis do not take in to account international audiences, they r based on the roughly 8,000 TRP boxes situated in India. Star Plus also monitors Star Player and can see how many people viewed the show there, how many hits it has got, however that is not accessible in every country.

Most likely reason 4 IPKKND not bein available on youtube in those countries may b the same reason that certain countries can not access Star Player online.
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Hi dear i cannt understand can u plz clear i,mean ytube mi jo live dakhty hin wo nahi dakhy skty but dear wahn serials uplaod tu hoga,,,yaar i,m sooo confuss bcoz mi serif ytube mi hi dakti ho and i,m leaving u.a.e

Watch on starplayer dear. U have all the previous epis in high quality. coz i watched there sometimes. http://starplus.startv.in/
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnkx a lot for the info,that's a great news...
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's the point? International audience r not counted in trp anyways!  Maybe Indian audience at least some of them might be watching it online too. Dailymotion still allows all videos thx to desitashan.