Users

Frequent Posters

ForumKing thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

more popular
🤣

maddy dear u fail to surprise me always

they are popular people than her out there, and i dnt need or have the bloomin time to think about someone who isnt gnna affect my life, and exists in my life.

at least the popular ppl than her does garbage rubbish she always saying against star and colors she been doing ðŸ˜²
shame shame 

HELLO hI BYE BYE

I strongly object you saying "Shame Shame" to an artist. what if someone, say you are a bad cook.. shame shame. (sorry to use analogy)

After all, colors and star plus are just business entity. ...  they are putting their $ and using the talent of artist.. period..

we viewers watch only for artists. not for star, not for bbc...

I would otherwise say, Productionhouse and STAR should feel shame as people talk about Gia even today...

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

more popular
🤣

maddy dear u fail to surprise me always

they are popular people than her out there, and i dnt need or have the bloomin time to think about someone who isnt gnna affect my life, and exists in my life.

at least the popular ppl than her does garbage rubbish she always saying against star and colors she been doing 😲
shame shame

Did I reply to you ever single time all these days that I keep surprising you. You know what you and people like you have made me hate this forum. Again I didn't say anything against dev or her fans but you still quoted me and bad mouthed giaa that's why I am replying.
I was surprised when some people removed me from their buddy lists including you when I was trying to stay away from any group. Don't know the reason but did I ever say anything bad to you or dev. Only fault of mine is I like giaa. Okay If you guys want to make enemies with me for that reason then so be it, I don't care. i would prefer better people to be my friends
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maddy I have no enemity with anyone and dnt even want enemies. I want to be clean free from all this
I respect u being gia fan.
I wont actually hate everyone calling me a dev fan, cause clearly am no one fan exvept rupal and naz on this show.
Why I removed u from buddy list - il rather nt talk about it.

When did I make this forum hated, am less on here. Wonder why u all think n blame me fpr it after traitors thread.

I dnt even remember why I removed everyone.. Exvept munni n three others..
ForumKing thumbnail

drive? i no need drive, i rather take public transport and walk - for exercise
😆

Ok. since you are taking public transport (and you always laugh for everything), you got to be more careful as people may think, that you are laughing about them,,, There are lot of kids in the public transport, who may get annoyed.. so, be little more vigilant.(humble request though)
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Oh my dear ayesha u have left the saathiya forum right and u don't like gia right why are u over behaving here... Should we bash shanaya Irani and barun than we will ask u why are u over behaving my dear...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavya

Oh my dear ayesha u have left the saathiya forum right and u don't like gia right why are u over behaving here... Should we bash shanaya Irani and barun than we will ask u why are u over behaving my dear...

i watch that show for fun,
is this gia forum that i shouldnt be here? 
bash them i dont care, 
that not gnna affect my life
i can come here cause i have few friends here 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

i watch that show for fun,
is this gia forum that i shouldnt be here?
bash them i dont care,
that not gnna affect my life
i can come here cause i have few friends here

yeah... Hey guys pls invade ipkkand forum if u are shameless like someone these type of ppl who just wants to have fun in name of enjoying ... And first of all bash Them and tell if anyone defends why are u overacting...
sandu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The most important thing- this is for those people who are saying that giaa is lying about the torture. If she is lying then how come no case if filed against her by RS , do u think RS would have missed this opportunity ? So it proves that giaa is right about it.and about why she bringing it up again and again? First time she spoke about it was at the begining . After that she said that she had forgiven them and she had no ill feelings towards them . But after her elimination from JDJ when she was looking for work these people( PH and SP) started bad mouthing her about that was when she spoke about it again in her defence. What's so bad about it?
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Ayesha not even anyone's life is affected if u bash gia... Actually the atmosphere of forum will be affected once again and will create one more fighting zone... As the topic maker has created this topic for creating one more war u just read sit and laugh and enjoy in the forum but don't put ur words to add fire to the fight... As u are always good in that... So pls don't spoil gia fans mood who have kept quite till now and waiting for new show launch ...