Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ForumKing

Well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. If star tv is not there, to employ her [gia], there will be alwaysother channels. It is not end of her life. If God shuts, one door, he will always open another door. Gia is very hard working girl. She will do very well in the future. Instead of thinking about her, why shouldn'tthey think about Dev' next step after SNS ends๐Ÿ˜•. Hope,she will get married to you know, whom everybody istalking about๐Ÿ˜ณ

he will marry her? No ways, are u not aware what he is upto ? That sasha johnson
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

TFS Vibz๐Ÿ˜Š

So should we consider this the almost official confirmation that JDJ is fixed? (not that there was any doubt before.๐Ÿ˜‰)  All the best to Gia but she needs to zip it about SNS and JDJ now.. It is more good for her than for anybody else.

JDJ is not fixed this year ๐Ÿ˜†

everyone says it fixed when their fav celebz gets out
they cannot take their celebz being out as due to the lack of votes nt been sent to save them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

gia has to rant about jdj cause she got less votes to survive.. she needs to know that they r strong competitiors against her so she wont be able to survive till top 4 anyway 
๐Ÿคฃ
ForumKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Isn't it amazing how giaa is still driving this forum. Almost everyone has something to say about her whether her lovers or haters, be it hidden in the form of sarcastic posts or straightforward. Even if she is not in the show she is more popular and worth talking instead of others. Surprisingly giaa still rocks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes. very true. Gia still rocks.  If it is not us [gia-lovers], there are always  ppl. to make her popular.  We have to really appreciate the anti Gia ppl. for, not forgetting Gia. Very amazing ppl.  They never let us to forget Gia. If we think about Gia, while we awake., this anti-gia ppl are thinking about Gia even in their sleep also.Very good. Keep it up Anti-gia ppl.๐Ÿ‘. Keep thinking about Gia.
ForumKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandu786

he will marry her? No ways, are u not aware what he is upto ? That sasha johnson

I know that very well dear, But others know that??Embarrassed. They want more and more chemistry [real one], between Dev and you know, whom i talking about๐Ÿ˜‰
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Isn't it amazing how giaa is still driving this forum. Almost everyone has something to say about her whether her lovers or haters, be it hidden in the form of sarcastic posts or straightforward. Even if she is not in the show she is more popular and worth talking instead of others. Surprisingly giaa still rocks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

more popular
๐Ÿคฃ

maddy dear u fail to surprise me always

they are popular people than her out there, and i dnt need or have the bloomin time to think about someone who isnt gnna affect my life, and exists in my life.

at least the popular ppl than her does garbage rubbish she always saying against star and colors she been doing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
shame shame 
ForumKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

i said so
๐Ÿคฃ

it depends on , how you look at it?

i do not find that healthy discussion 

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Look at the way i am looking at it ๐Ÿคฃ

(sorry for my rotflling cause i laugh at anything - )

anyway enough of the day now

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
sandu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know that very well dear, But others know that??๐Ÿ˜ณ. They want more and more chemistry [real one], between Dev and you know, whom i talking about๐Ÿ˜‰

[/QUOTE this sasha Johnson is a fake Id , the fact is that whoever is running it ( I heard it's a man) has send him pictures of a girl as herself , for me it look like some sting operation is going on against him. Just waiting to see it become public .

ForumKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Look at the way i am looking at it ๐Ÿคฃ

(sorry for my rotflling cause i laugh at anything - )

anyway enough of the day now

since you laught at anything, please be careful while you walk or drive,...
-GayabCat- thumbnail

since you laught at anything, please be careful while you walk or drive,...

drive? i no need drive, i rather take public transport and walk - for exercise
๐Ÿ˜†