Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya, maham, pooja, achanak, riti, megha, zahra, lolly, veenu, rose, avni, surbhi, tenxin, ruchika, diba  and any other defender whom I am missing (plz forgive me for that)  my sincere gratitude to all of u for being there with me and supporting me in my idea of positivity.

"Mein akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar
Log sath aate gaye aur karwan chalta gaya"

Thanx for making it possible. Though ur support is priceless here's small gift for u all

Though he is mine but u all can drool๐Ÿ˜›...just for tonight...don't u dare to touch him. ๐Ÿ˜†

images fb

Good night and sweet khushi dreams.
Arnie is mine, come baby, lets go home.๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rushshri

Priya, maham, pooja, achanak, riti, megha, zahra, lolly, veenu, rose, avni, surbhi, tenxin, ruchika, diba  and any other defender whom I am missing (plz forgive me for that)  my sincere gratitude to all of u for being there with me and supporting me in my idea of positivity.

"Mein akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar
Log sath aate gaye aur karwan chalta gaya"

Thanx for making it possible. Though ur support is priceless here's small gift for u all

Though he is mine but u all can drool๐Ÿ˜›...just for tonight...don't u dare to touch him. ๐Ÿ˜†

images fb

Good night and sweet khushi dreams.
Arnie is mine, come baby, lets go home.๐Ÿ˜›

Anything for the show dear...come over to HTAI post...having a blast๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AliaBhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

I understand our frustration. Well, I said this before and I'm saying this again. It's your wish if you want to be positive or not and I have absolutely no problem with you being positive about the show. That's your point of view.
See, even we are called many names but we're fine with it. People even called us names but we're fine with that too. I'm just saying that many people say that we're the onles taking it to personal level when actually even they're doing the same thing. And again I'm saying you took it to your heart. I didn't point my finger at you. Nor did I point it at anyone else. Actually none of us did. It's you who took it to your heart.
None of us have anything against you people. Why would we? Have you pushed us off a cliff or something? No. So why would we have a problem?
And if you didn't notice in the thread then let me tell you that I had disagreed resepctfully only and we were just making a joke of the characters of the show.
I might have laughed at a comment made by another member but that was at that comment and nothing more than that. I didn't think deeply into it at all.
I'm happy that you're fine with us stating our problems with the show but I would like it if you also understood that not everyone will express their views in the manner you want them too. Not everyone is amazing at words that they can make the other person feel awesome or something along those lines. And yes, I admit I am one of them and I don't have regret it whatsoever.
That's all I have to say. If I haven't been able to make you understand my point then it's all my fault alright. ๐Ÿ˜Š.

well said 

๐Ÿ‘
AliaBhatt thumbnail
This post is OK...to read

But sorry yaar i dont like ur DP.

Plzzz change na????

rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

This post is OK...to read

But sorry yaar i dont like ur DP.

Plzzz change na????

wat the !!!!! she is my daughter๐Ÿ˜ก
AliaBhatt thumbnail
Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

ur comment is too attacking and personal. Do u know that it is out of forum rules???

U r very offensive.
AliaBhatt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

ur comment is too attacking and personal. Do u know that it is out of forum rules???

U r very offensive.

Theek hai baba, Sorry galti ho gaii,   sachhh jo bola mainey!!!!! . Aur kabhi aisa nahi bolungi.. now b happy..

But just last thing

Plz yaar grow up and Dont use this word REPORTED. entire forum is laughing at you for this tendency. Somany things are being said, I better not say them  n make u upset.

And now after knowing about the pic.. just wanna tell that 
 sometimes the wrath of ppl, The TM's  on u n ur posts  might just pass indirectly looking at that display Pic. So why to make that small innocent baby a villain  .???
And u can retain this DP, Ur wish, U r the maalik of ur Profile page.No problem. Just said .
nazarrr lagg jaati hai.. thats it.

Neways chill, Nothing personal against u. I dont  know u...
Bye

Edited by AliaBhatt - 11 years ago
HasanaNowfer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di i totally agree with your post... :D ...
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Theek hai baba, Sorry galti ho gaii,   sachhh jo bola mainey!!!!! . Aur kabhi aisa nahi bolungi.. now b happy..

But just last thing

Plz yaar grow up and Dont use this word REPORTED. entire forum is laughing at you for this tendency. Somany things are being said, I better not say them  n make u upset.

And now after knowing about the pic.. just wanna tell that 
 sometimes the wrath of ppl, The TM's  on u n ur posts  might just pass indirectly looking at that display Pic. So why to make that small innocent baby a villain  .???
And u can retain this DP, Ur wish, U r the maalik of ur Profile page.No problem. Just said .
nazarrr lagg jaati hai.. thats it.

Neways chill, Nothing personal against u. I dont  know u...
Bye

Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional...

free ka gyan...๐Ÿ˜†