Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14]

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

😊Anjali drama is shown because Shyam wanted in RM. Why there is a view floating that he is not needed ??? He is the only negative character we have and without him how will story progress. If Anjali responsible for his entry then she will be the one who will throw him out one day from RM. Last time he was safe in lack of proofs but this time I am sure CV's will show his true face with proofs clearing all the doubts from the minds of raizada's - Anjali, mami, aakash or anybody else.

😊 I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice.

😊When Shyam will be in, Arhi will be together fighting against him which build their relationship stronger than any time before.

😊Dadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

😊 Story is pacing fast with new twists coming up in the coming episodes. Icing on the cake is arhi marriage and their love together. Drama has come to raise TRP and I think its working which is the need of show and wish of you all.

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself.

Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope rushushri ...this story attracts all the audiience including me...coz last night i didnt enjoy the episode...but previous episodes were finez1
Reema thumbnail
Anjali's rona-dhona is needed even though we get irritated we have to tolerate it coz tht will get Shyam into the house and then the fun...err I meant the story starts😊.
Dadi is the actual person I want to get my hands on😡...blind bat I tell u.

Good post Rushshri...lets discuss what's going on in the episodes instead of focussing on positives & negatives.
Edited by Reema - 11 years ago
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hope but for me as far as Arnav and Khushi is there i dont mind anything. I watch for them only. I dont know Rushmi, why im in love with Barun so much? 
Edited by melihoney - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
rush i hope this happens and i support yr positive post 
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

hope rushushri ...this story attracts all the audiience including me...coz last night i didnt enjoy the episode...but previous episodes were finez1

I think the whole epi was fcussed on inner conflict of Khushi without ne outcome. I shared it in my HTAI too. Wait for monday, the show is not over.

Manvi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written rushshri ,I think the story is really moving at a fair speed ,it just cannot be romance all the time ,well there are moments and days when there is a lull in the story but that' s bound to happen,we need to remind ourselves time an again it's a soap and not a movie ,so the lag is bound to happen ,I think we should appreciate the efforts all the star casts are putting towards the show and try to indulge only in constructive criticism so let's stop bantering about Anjali and accept the fact that she is an integral part of the show ,no offense ment to anybody here ,I guess the show must go on ppl it's very difficult to make everybody happy so I guess the cvs need to take a middle path ,coz if u and I signed up for a love track ,there is somebody else screaming I signed up for a love track with family drama ,so let us live and let live .cheer up guys this is not the end of the road . Edited by Manvi90 - 11 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well said and valid points.😊 Shyam's entry is very much required, otherwise his truth shall no be revealed and for that, Anjali needs screen space.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry dadi is not raising da TRPs. Its a wrong conception. Dis show has gone horribly wrong. Its probably da 2nd worst show of star plus. Lets face it.
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if this happens fast well good bcoz yesterdays episode i dint like...but i will still stick for arshi, n hoping cv's will do some miracle for us