Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ The two stalwarts got more than what they deserved.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I think Zayed Khan and Fardeen Khan are underrated too..

I was watching love, breakups, zindagi Zayed is soo cute in it..

and I wacthed hum hogaye aapke a while ago too.. I kinda miss Fadeen.. He was really good in it..

Now i doubt u 😆 
R u sarcastic here 😉
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Koi Shaq?😆 I can't stand the guy...the only time I thought he acted decently was Fiza and Lakshya and maybe to a certain extent Misson Kashmir.

He was horrendous in all his father's films and the gobi paratha and the Prem Diwani movie and the one where Amisha Patel cries like she's having an asthma attack...yuck! 🤢

Ajay Devgan has done so much more...Company, Zakhm, all the comedies, Bhagat Singh...

Besides, Hrithik always gets his due  (more than necessary if you ask me)...when he entered he was touted as the successor to the Khan dynasty and now as well...he does  one or two out of the box films and gets praised immensely (Jodha Akbar, Guzarish etc).

I just had a horrific flashback, omg...😆😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

Now i doubt u 😆 
R u sarcastic here 😉

NO no.. It's an honest koschan.. are they underrated..😆

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

Now i doubt u 😆 
R u sarcastic here 😉

LOL@ Fardeen KHAN --- I think his dad must have SPENT huge MONEY to teach him ACTING - but still this GUY can't even say a SINGLE DIALOGUE properly with conviction - Any common man who is not trained in acting, probably can act better than Fardeen --@@

He looked so DUMB in NO ENTRY and some other movies --i think all the best or something -@@

Was Zayed KHAN in Anjaana-Anjaani ? @@ khee-khee ./

akshay khanna, sohail khan and rahul bose
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Yeah, he said that on Tere Mere Beach Mein with Farah Khan. He said he had to go through speech therapy and all that. Personally, I don't like him much as an actor. Probably that's why I still haven't watched ZNMD. But I really liked him Jodhaa Akbar. He was alright in it.

IMO hrithik is one of the most OVER RATED actors, He was ordinary in KHPH, dont know why they made it such a big deal. Ordinary in krish again, and completely over shadowed by abhay and farhan in ZNMD. His only phenomenal work so far in my eyes has been KMG, there he deserved all the awards and thats about it, rest is all very over rated just like srk

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koiza.k

IMO hrithik is one of the most OVER RATED actors, He was ordinary in KHPH, dont know why they made it such a big deal. Ordinary in krish again, and completely over shadowed by abhay and farhan in ZNMD. His only phenomenal work so far in my eyes has been KMG, there he deserved all the awards and thats about it, rest is all very over rated just like srk

I liked ur post 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

akshay khanna, sohail khan and rahul bose

Why Sohail Khan Shooli?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Why Sohail Khan Shooli?

I wondered the same but didn't have the courage to question since I was questioned myself..😆