Future Tracks - Page 5

Poll

Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nvijaydev thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys, no offence to any fan club here. I am with both ARVI and ARMAN camps. I think this show should end soon. While Purvi and Ovi are playing pass the ball, Arjun should marry Archana and live happily ever after. She is gorgeous and they can pull it off 😊. Sorry!, I have just had it with this crap. 

Bye bye PR.
-QH- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Purvi was found in a car accident, so there is no possible way see can find her real family.
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arvi wil be together at he end
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arvi back together after ovi's divorce...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Janhvi,

I definitely need 1 more choice to Vote -
     "Don't want anything just end this show right now!"

The hopeless romantic that I am and I would definitely still wish for ArVi together, but right now I am so angry that I don't mind the choice - "CVs drop Purvi like they did Satish, Dharmesh and the rest?"

or the above I wrote.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Same token, Ovi should have stayed away from Purvi's betrothed.  Unfortunately, they are not siblings.

But Sherna, I agree with you in the real world that would stink like crazy, and would be the grossest thing ever, two sisters loving and fighting for the same guy. 

in tat way purvi shld have stayed away from arjun the time she came to know about arjun-ovi enegagemt,i know she did,but she agreed also very easily obviously cause of sulo
i alwys knew sulo was selfish,but ystday she showed it totally she only cares for archu,she cld have stayed back wid purvi at home,she normally gets a astham attack,but wherewas the attack
she was happy tat she will get manav(bali ka bakra)damaad bck
archus presence was important in arjun-ovi function,sulo cld b wid ovi
so wat purvi forced her but leaving a heartbroken daughter alne is not right
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nvijaydev

Sorry guys, no offence to any fan club here. I am with both ARVI and ARMAN camps. I think this show should end soon. While Purvi and Ovi are playing pass the ball, Arjun should marry Archana and live happily ever after. She is gorgeous and they can pull it off 😊. Sorry!, I have just had it with this crap. 

Bye bye PR.

She is too old for him.  50+ to a 20+, 30 year age gap would not do.  And Arjun will have to face our very own Jai's wrath if he even contemplated marrying Archana. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

in tat way purvi shld have stayed away from arjun the time she came to know about arjun-ovi enegagemt,i know she did,but she agreed also very easily obviously cause of sulo

i alwys knew sulo was selfish,but ystday she showed it totally she only cares for archu,she cld have stayed back wid purvi at home,she normally gets a astham attack,but wherewas the attack
she was happy tat she will get manav(bali ka bakra)damaad bck
archus presence was important in arjun-ovi function,sulo cld b wid ovi
so wat purvi forced her but leaving a heartbroken daughter alne is not right

Sherma, there never has been any love lost between the two girls and they are not sisters so neither one of them gave up for the other though Purvi at least tried to put a distance between Arjun and her, Ovi did not even think of doing that let alone try.  But that is water under the bridge.

Your second part of the post, I totally agree.  I never imagined I would be speaking against Sulo or dislike the mahaan Archana this much as in yesterday's episode.  You are right, they should not have left a heartbroken girl alone at home.  More than Sulo, Archana needed to have stayed home with the daughter who gave up all chance at happiness for her mother's sake. 

Archana in my opinion did not need to be at the reception, why was she there, to save face?  I am sure tongues have already started wagging with a bride switch at the last minute.  As for the blessing, she need not publicly bless Ovi or publicly endorse her marriage with Arjun if she, Archana is really and truly against it. 

The wedding was already over so Archana's presence was not required at the fancy reception but go she did and dressed to kill, she was.  How did she have the heart to deck up when her daughter was breaking her heart?  callous to the extreme.  As for Sulo, I have lost all respect for her, she is like a weather cock, changes direction with the wind.  More fool, Purvi for giving up on a man who truly loved her for people like this. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Janhvi,

I definitely need 1 more choice to Vote -
     "Don't want anything just end this show right now!"

The hopeless romantic that I am and I would definitely still wish for ArVi together, but right now I am so angry that I don't mind the choice - "CVs drop Purvi like they did Satish, Dharmesh and the rest?"

or the above I wrote.

Bee, all I can say is πŸ€—from one romantic fool to another!  I did not want to put "end this show right now" without giving PR a chance to end happily. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AarYa_ROCKS

Purvi was found in a car accident, so there is no possible way see can find her real family.

I understand her parents are gone but the very creative CVs can come up with a grandfather, a grandmother, an uncle, an aunt, an older brother who come looking for her or have suddenly realized there was a survivor in the accident after all. 

Stranger things have happened in these soaps.  Not sure if you watched Choti Bahu, the heroine raised by a poor father was suddenly discovered to be the heiress to a huge fortune and a twin to boot!! 

Maybe Purvi's twin could arrive on the scene and steal Arjun from right under the noses of these two idiots.  πŸ˜‰