Future Tracks - Page 3

Poll

Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: namitagloryz

Marriage being made a mockery of and they dare call it Pavitra Rishta. Only hope young, impressionable youngsters are not watching this ridiculous show.

Sad but true.  Marriage is not something you enter into on a whim, the last few days have been so out of touch with any semblance of reality. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgiri

Jhanvi..I chose Other.. u know why? have we not learnt our lesson yet..

CVs have no logic, and you can never derive a pattern from their track..
If u think there is a pattern, give a strong eg. .. then I will think about choosing one of your options.. 😡
They may even bring back the first guy she was about to get engaged  to.

Vila, sanest option to choose would be "other".  For as you say, who knows? 

Deepika is right in calling this a circus.  I would liken the Arjun/Purvi/Ovi situation to a three ring circus at its worst. 
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Janhvi dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .😆
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice ðŸ˜†
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .🤣

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duo🤣
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Once an ArVi fan , Always an ArVi fan !

So I hope Arjun and Ovi divorces but only Ovi realising that Arjun does not love her and is again sane and Arjun and Purvi are back together . 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Janhvi dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .😆

No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice ðŸ˜†
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .🤣

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duo🤣

😆 Rain is good for them, Jai, so Sulo is raining sanskars with a stick!  Nah, the Guru-student duo are goners both, they will not so much as look at other chics.  Their sanskari loves know this about them, know that even if they sacrifice them to other women, their men will remain true to them, mind, body and soul.  Poor guys, the men of PR are all spineless as you wrote in an older post. 
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

😆 Rain is good for them, Jai, so Sulo is raining sanskars with a stick!  Nah, the Guru-student duo are goners both, they will not so much as look at other chics.  Their sanskari loves know this about them, know that even if they sacrifice them to other women, their men will remain true to them, mind, body and soul.  Poor guys, the men of PR are all spineless as you wrote in an older post. 

They are gonners for sure..When such gorgeous beauties stand before them what else one can do..I can understand their plight ðŸ¤£.Well if I dont send Manav on a vacation how will I make my entry dear for Archu ðŸ¤£
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Your wish is my command...You requested and I obliged...Hawaiii here they come  😉😆
Now don't u be throwing pathhar at MOI...Manav-Arjun decided to start their own Pavitra Rishta 😆
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Your wish is my command...You requested and I obliged...Hawaiii here they come  😉😆
Now don't u be throwing pathhar at MOI...Manav-Arjun decided to start their own Pavitra Rishta 😆

😆🤣🤣..Varsha dear brilliant..Especially one guy is with slippers and another without ðŸ¤£..
Surely the Guru-student duo needs a chilled beer for sure ðŸ˜†

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh JS NONO to Beer...They both are chilling on Hawaiian beach having Mai-Tais and Mahi mahi 🤣  They need something more strong as the Khapau K women has done enough...They surely want to forget all the sanskars and become Asanskari duo..😆 Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Varsha, lol, my husband was saying the same thing yesterday that Manav and Arjun should pair up and take up either sanyas or go away to Hawaii.