Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: savvy05

Today they butchered Khushi, when it was totally NOT required. Any way you think of it it just cannot be defended.
I wanted to write a long post but just gave up.. not worth itπŸ˜•

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Ramanchi of the first order.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same Ippy, the way I see it IPKKND is going the same way the other shows I watch went where there was outrage and anger to the point where fans gave up but CVs managed to rope fans back in and IPKKND will do the same. It is just that our patience is wearing thin these days and it doesn't take much to make us snap

we are deprived of romance.
we waited patiently through the kidnapping thinking once Sobti comes back we will get loads and loads of romance.
but instead we got a RV here and there and whoosh! Straight into this..
that's why many are mad at it. But they will fix it. It'll calm down.
they have to show one RV and we jump back in. Like the mat jao yesterday...
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same Ippy, the way I see it IPKKND is going the same way the other shows I watch went where there was outrage and anger to the point where fans gave up but CVs managed to rope fans back in and IPKKND will do the same. It is just that our patience is wearing thin these days and it doesn't take much to make us snap

We have been patient for so long now...what they are showing us is just downright stupid...if they had thrown in a 2-3 minute conversation between arnav and khushi it would have made more sense than the march to Dis room or Shyams hide and seek...Like I said to Ippy earlier...they had us hooked yesterday by two words...mat jao...is it really that hard for them to deliver consistently??? Sorry...ranting again..
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: savvy05

How How.. How do you do it MandyπŸ˜ƒ  You have gotta be the eternal sunshine of the SG thread.

Today they butchered Khushi, when it was totally NOT required. Any way you think of it it just cannot be defended. I wanted to write a long post but just gave up.. not worth itπŸ˜•

I wrote one rant 2 days ago at 2:30am, not a good idea. Apparently I was very angry. πŸ˜• poor Visi. It is not worth even a minute of your time. I would recommend 4lions to write a book on 101 Ways to Kill your baby (pun intended πŸ˜‰)
Edited by joenet1234 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Honey - I threw in my entire laundry basket, and took some off the neighbors' clothesline too. 

We keep hoping they will turn the corner. They do - only we don't realize its a freaking circle. 
Oops! Don't. Bust. Mandy's. SKD. 

You are not bursting anything J, I completely understand fans throwing in the towel trust me even I have had days where I reached my limit but I've cooled off since this morning and regained faith. I think part of it has to do with Ekta's show, earlier this week I flat out said I was done yet here I am now watching again because of the latest twist which roped me back in. Given that a writer from Ekta's camp is writing for IPKKND now, it is possible the twist he keeps talking about ropes back in fans.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You know I am curious though... is Daljeet really one to be blamed?
I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

Aspartame - I don't blame her one bit. In my book, all the blame goes straight where it should - the CV's and the PH. She's an actress who wants a better role - what's so wrong with that? 

The powers-that-be should have recognized what would work for the show and if her requirements could be met without killing the story. 

And that would have happened if they hadn't collectively been smoking or snorting or swallowing whatever they gave Di Maiiya on the show today.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honey - I threw in my entire laundry basket, and took some off the neighbors' clothesline too. 

We keep hoping they will turn the corner. They do - only we don't realize its a freaking circle. 
Oops! Don't. Bust. Mandy's. SKD. 

🀣
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

she created the hullabaloo about leaving and "we'll work it out"
now that quitting thing is like a chaap in our brain. It feels like it is because of her negotiation..
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

I love you too much but shes left a sour taste in my mouth with her antics...no respect of benefit of doubt for her left. Sorry personal opinion here.
sugar_babe thumbnail

Aspartame - I don't blame her one bit. In my book, all the blame goes straight where it should - the CV's and the PH. She's an actress who wants a better role - what's so wrong with that? 

The powers-that-be should have recognized what would work for the show and if her requirements could be met without killing the story. 

And that would have happened if they hadn't collectively been smoking or snorting or swallowing whatever they gave Di Maiiya on the show today.

You know I have this feeling that the Creatives are snooping and going "oh so you think we don't love our baby, just watch you b*****" and they give all our profanities the finger and make us swallow our own words by getting right back on track and the horse!

Too much to ask for? I think in AD this would work.. we've all done it to people! There's a prof I want to do it to this semester!