Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Goodnight Shaliniii πŸ€—

And Saweerrrayyy ... I hope u were being sarcastic . Please kill urself by repeatedly forking urself in the spleen if you havent read or watched The Godfather πŸ˜³

Rafi said it all. If you haven't seen or read Godfather then I don't know what to say.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: marauder

That dialogue which Rafi uttered was from Godfather Novel and that was uttered by Vito Corleone (main character or main character's father. it depends upon viewpoint) all the time.

At least you didn't give me a rather unpleasant ultimatum. My friend keeps bugging me to watch The Godfather. And I just procrastinate it because I don't like the name of the movie. πŸ€” 
marauder thumbnail
Serously don't like the name of movie? What sort of exuce is that? Godfather 1 and 2 will remain the masterpiece of Cinema.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
There are a good many movies I didn't watch because I didn't like the title. Strange but true. 

BTW I downloaded 12 angry men. Its funny that you forgot to mention that the movie is so OLD that its Black and White!! πŸ€ͺ
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

There are a good many movies I didn't watch because I didn't like the title. Strange but true. 

BTW I downloaded 12 angry men. Its funny that you forgot to mention that the movie is so OLD that its Black and White!! πŸ€ͺ

Oh yeah its in black and white but its epic. Batana kaisa laga.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
If I can make myself watch it that is. πŸ€”
marauder thumbnail
Okay now its finally Good Night from me . Bye .
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😳Heya Guys πŸ€—

Now this is what i like, i miss out on some action and i see 10 pages done. πŸ˜³

@ Nidhi - i was just kidding, how can one miss my presence and exit..just as imd. πŸ˜†

@ Shalini - thanks for liking the title, hope the OS is as good as the title.

@ Shishir - Read ur comment πŸ˜³ thanks.

@ Rafi - you indeed are super fast. The idea flashed and you implemented as well.

@ Meera - Can you please add me on that list, i am already in ur friends list..that should be easy.

And Guys real sorry unlike before i am not able to multitask and be online at the same time.
This new work of mine is asking for complete attention and once its done i am sure you will like it.
Hopefully i will be much active tomorrow.

and Others looking forward to your comments real soon. 

Bye guys

Sudha
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tayam πŸ˜‘  

Can't bear Swayam's name with that weirdo. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Suds - in office now...no FB here, promise to add u today evening itself...& the OS was fab  😊

@Nidhi - u must b kidding - u haven't read the book either!!! I AM SURPRISED & pls update teh SS soon