Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey poco, choda packet ya bada packet, tere har post damdar hota hai πŸ‘. Yes RK for a second forgot, this is the same maddy whom he hated to the core of hatred. For a change he looked a bit human todayπŸ˜†.

And Maddy sigh u have to handle a lot of emotions at one go beacuse RK is like a Whirlpool of emoitions, kab kya dhik gaye pata hi nahi chalta. U kinf of have to drown in him to know him.😊 

Roma mein akal ki bati jali, aur usne Thrishna ki bolti band kar di, for a change liked her, she made so much sense. And hamari paddy mata emtional atyachar mode par hai, she refuses to come out of her dukiyar abla naari mode.

and Sikku was  so sickky today, but was expected, yeh tho reverse cupid hai hamare Rishbala kaπŸ˜†, so Sikku u carry on with ur tharkipana, and Rk in full on dhabang mode will take care of uπŸ˜†

Nice post PocoπŸ‘

Thank you, Chitra. Maddy will be consumed by Rishabh's passion and his whirlpool of emotions - its more or less obvious by now. Rishabh is capable of being human and that is what he showed towards Maddy. Roma ne aaj Trish ki sahee bajaayi but Trish will always be Trish. Sicky is gonna make Maddy go running  into Rishabh's arms , looking at the former's tharkeepanaa.πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have added my comment on 2nd page .

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesom analysis dear, I am not in state of commenting bcoz I am lost in DD after seeing her in white...
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Short n perfect analysis
Rishbala ws awesome as usual xcept dat death dialoge 
Sicky z goona be dead if RK finds out about him eyeing MadhuπŸ˜†
krithi12 thumbnail
awesome post.loved today epi.good lecture to trishna.as roma said trish was like vamp today.even after roma she doesnt realize anything .
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">      I have added my comment on 2nd page .</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">        </font>https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184699?pn=2

haila, link bhi de di??
meri poco di ka time bacha rahi hai tu?😳🀣
Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Our RK loves playing husband. A perverted, weird and totally wrong version of the role, but cosmetically similar...

He is so delicious. And i loved the detail of showing him in night attire.  I wish Madhu hadn't been trying to sleep in a embroidered tulle affair. No wonder she was tossing and turning..

I hope hubby gifts her a rack full of nightwear apropos of this. That would be beyond wonderful.
Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vivoash

haila, link bhi de di??
meri poco di ka time bacha rahi hai tu?😳🀣

Yuppp i really admire Poco for reply to all our comments so nicely & that to instantly so i thought to help her in small way  πŸ˜‰.
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foucaults-qalam

Our RK loves playing husband. A perverted, weird and totally wrong version of the role, but cosmetically similar...

πŸ‘πŸ‘, so true, and yes he is deliciousπŸ˜†
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Res
_______
Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since you had to pick just one scene to analyse, really very glad you picked the best scene of the episode.πŸ˜ƒ As always, the description and understanding you brought to that scene was comprehensive and perfect. Thank you.πŸ‘

I waited through the entire Trishna scene for Paddy or Roma to tell her the truth about Maddy's marriage. But neither of them did. So the embarrassing fact of it being in lieu of money rather than just pressured is now - presumably - known in vivid colour only to Bittuji, Paddy, Roma, Shamsher and Radha.
I do hope this means the series intends to preserve and then augment the dignity of the Rishabh-Maddy marriage by keeping even Trishna and of course general outsiders in ignorance of the shaky impermanent-intended duration of the relationship.
It will be less awkward for Rishabh and Maddy to deal with their changed emotions if most of the people who know are not deliberately likely to wish them ill.

I'd say the secondbest scene today⭐️ was when Rishabh has a non-visual flashback of his father, and then forbids his mother to explain the photos to Madhu.

Apparently, it will be *in spite of* all his efforts to preserve his beastly facade in front of Maddy that she will be brought round by life, circumstances and destiny to being his support and defender.😊

Maddy will need to be more stubborn than him for his own sake, and I think they will both be that for each other, perhaps even *before* they grow to love each other. Already, they have repeatedly acted to care for and protect each other to varying degrees. This is sure to only increase as love emerges.

But the other reveal in the scene was the name of the defunct studio - 'Sitara'.😲

The pre-series promos had spoken of the 'ugta hua suraj' whose gaze alighted on a star and made it his focus.

And now the word 'Star' - with the word having showbiz meaning as well as the astronomical one - is brought up again.

For Rishabh, nothing he has done - not his success, not his fame - have erased the as-yet unexplained hurt still attached to his memories with his father.

But if Maddy becomes not just his love but the panacea for that years-old pain, she will truly be his all.😊

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago