Im sure Anjali will persuade khushi..

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To bring back her beloved husband..

Khushi probably feels guilty after everything that has happened to anjali and im sure we will see an emotional conversation between the two where anjali begs her to bring back her husband..

who agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I also have the Same feeling... I think Anjali will use Khushi... I just want the Arhi rift to happen and get over it... I don't like seeing arhi upset... but it will be suspenseful
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same feelings here...Poojali will emotionally blackmail Khushi darling...
eyesonme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haz78

Yeah I also have the Same feeling... I think Anjali will use Khushi... I just want the Arhi rift to happen and get over it... I don't like seeing arhi upset... but it will be suspenseful

Exactly Anjali is very good in manipulating people.. all she needs is to cry and khushi will feel bad.. 

I want to see an arhi fight.. we havent seen an epic fight in so long .. and it will be good to see how they make up ðŸ˜ƒ
Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Exactly Anjali is very good in manipulating people.. all she needs is to cry and khushi will feel bad..

I want to see an arhi fight.. we havent seen an epic fight in so long .. and it will be good to see how they make up😃

Yaye I am waiting too because the more they fight the more they miss each other and therefore they love each other more