FF- Sparkling Dreams (NEW CH8 pg 22)

nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

SPARKLING DREAMS

PROLOGUE

The city that she had left behind, the place she had tried erasing from her heart, she was back where it all started from.
She was back home.

'I have to leave' she tried making him see
'What about me?' she heard him say in a broken voice with hints of underlying anger and pain.
'You..You'l be fine without me, I ca..can't stay, please don't ask me to' she whispered trying to hold back the tears that were flooding her eyes.
'I won't' he said in a harsh whisper, his eyes displaying the hurt that she was trying to hide
He abruptly turned and walked away and she never called him back and never fullfilled the urge to pull him into her arms one last time.
This was right thing to do, she needed to get away.

She had been 18 then, too young to understand the reason why it had hurt so much
Too timid to stay and face it all
Too confused to know why it was slowly breaking her
Just wanting to get away from it all, a riddance from the tears that burnt into her pillow at night, an escape from the pain that promised to destroy her slowly
Now 8 years later, here she was again, a lot more confident, more healed and wise. Knowing that her vulnerable old self was left behind, thrown away in the process of growing up and now here she was, someone who had evolved into a woman who knew that in life the worst thing that you can do is run away, you do manage to get away from what hurts you the most but eventually realize that you have distanced yourself from the people that mean the world to you.

Hey guys, I have posted my previous work through my old account nj123, but I am using this account currently as I messed up my password settings, Please tell me what you think of this FF and tell me if I should continue. I would love to read you're feedback as it always encourages me.
Those who are interested in reading please buddy me.😊

Edited by nj.123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nj.123 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nj.123 thumbnail
INDEX

Ch 1 (Scroll up)

Ch 2 (Scroll down)

Edited by nj.123 - 11 years ago
tokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is totally different from all the other FF and OS. I love it. Please continue.
nj.123 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting ff... At first i though its kinda kuch-2 hota hai but its seems to different...
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice story.. Thanks foe continuing
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written.. please do continue
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As I said before, I am glad you've decided to continue with this story... the start was a little similar to KHH, even then, I hope Arnav was Khushi's best friend, whom she moved for... However, you have managed to add your own twists and turns to make it a completely different plot. I am totally excited for this story!!! :) It's very intriguing... 

ps. I wonder if Dhruv is Dhruv Singh Raizada??? ;) ;)
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Love your work! Just found this story. Only read the prologue so far. Will read the first 2 chapters & come back to comment.