Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

Malika: It's ok.. Bcos he thinks the villagers know about it he is assuming that Anandi also knows about it. Hope he does not misunderstands her.

I hope so dixie.Hopefully as khushi said he's just worried abt her and doesnt want her to be alone if J is back.
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good night everyone. I am calling it a night.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He was too shaken by that news.For him J is just someone connected with A.That's why he must have felt that way.He was definitely shaken and even his hands were trembling.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Koi mujhe bataega why i am laughing 🀣 🀣 🀣

Yeah suchi your right πŸ˜‰ i wont become a bakriii ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but srzly if this Shivu did anything stupid then...Anjy im coming in your party 🀣 🀣
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are yaarCM needs to be proven wrong right... Logically acc. to the story.. and BV has been very very logical many times... so def. they do not go against the nature of the character...

CM wil be proven wrong... Let that lil Dumbo smile ( lol we are hating her for weird reasons) I mean she does not know Anandi so naturally she will be all possessive about Shiv. So Anandi will handle her lol 

IF ANANDI can handle DS honestly this CM is NOTHING!!! 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Koi mujhe bataega why i am laughing 🀣 🀣 🀣

Yeah suchi your right πŸ˜‰ i wont become a bakriii ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but srzly if this Shivu did anything stupid then...Anjy im coming in your party 🀣 🀣

but if he will do anything stupid..i wont call him chaloo then...kis baat ka chaloo n smarty then...if he will behave as like stupidπŸ˜†

i am sure he will live up my expections being a smarty...he will handle things in mature way😳
mera chaloo🀣
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well I want Shiv to either figure it out on his own or be upfront about it and talk directly to Anandi, not accuse.  If he accuses then that is the end of that character...gussa, hurt tak theek hai but, accusation NOT.   
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the releiving posts Suchi πŸ€—

I just wish he cools himself down first, reasons out things and then only approaches anandi.He has to show the difference - thats it.

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Well I want Shiv to either figure it out on his own orbe upfront about it and talk directly to Anandi, not accuse. If he accuses then that is the end of that character...gussa, hurttak theek hai but, accusation NOT.

Exactly Anjy ! Then there will be no difference between him and jughead. Actually its EXAM TIME πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† bht afsar giri ho gayi 🀣 🀣
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
acha everyone CHILL and watch this and relaxxx

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXOv2HtC88&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]