Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Piya - I saw that poster too...it luks fab! Though I am not a srk lover but looking forward to it...and one of the reasons is anushka-srk-kat triangle.

Anjy - Kekta never has any original ideas.She earns her living on recycled material only.I have been noticing this similarity b/w bv and khtw since weeks now and they almost do things that are already shown in bv a week ago.πŸ˜† I can bet they wont ever show mona-vineet wedding until AnSh wedding.

Prati - If u dont mind me asking...from where did this cute name donald come from? πŸ˜†

@all
I was just having some random thoughts and realized that it wud be lovely to see A's Bday celebrated in BV.probably after this J track when A will finally start falling for Shiv. Like S organizes a surprise lunch party for her in CH along with shekhars and singhs and then in the evening they go out for a royal dinner date w/o any haddis.Just A and S  

ye sab payal ne kiya huva naye karm hai.. ye sab usi ka kiyadhara hai.. NL mai usne mera naam donald likh diya us se pehle... balika vadhu corner.. mai doll bol diya can you believe in don ko doll bolti hai. .🀣😈
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DonIsback

ye sab payal ne kiya huva naye karm hai.. ye sab usi ka kiyadhara hai.. NL mai usne mera naam donald likh diya us se pehle... balika vadhu corner.. mai doll bol diya can you believe in don ko doll bolti hai. .🀣😈

ROFL Doll to sahi mein doesnt suit...but Donald is CUTEπŸ˜†
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
donald may be cute but don is evil.. πŸ˜ˆ, aur sab jante hai... pkyek forum wale bhi mai don vampire hu... who love to suck blood.. πŸ˜ˆ
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all Dont even dare to say anything wrong about SRK 😑 I remember once i went to watch OSO. After watching movie we went to Mc.D and there a stupid idiot gadha ullu guy was talking ill of SRK 😑 I went to him, gave him a tight lecture on how good SRK is and dumped my cola on his dumb head !! 😑 😑 My parents then said that im a disgrace to them 🀣 🀣 🀣 So beware 😑 πŸ˜† Dont you know im ''Chhota Don'' Prati di meri di hain naa thats why πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Now on AnSh. I too was thinking about Anandi Happy ''Birdie'' ( as DS said πŸ˜† ) Anyone knows the date ??
I want Shiv to take Anandi on a date on her bday

I like Prati di name as Prati only ! 😳 πŸ˜† i never used to like Donal Duck
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

@all
I was just having some random thoughts and realized that it wud be lovely to see A's Bday celebrated in BV.probably after this J track when A will finally start falling for Shiv. Like S organizes a surprise lunch party for her in CH along with shekhars and singhs and then in the evening they go out for a royal dinner date w/o any haddis.Just A and S  

Malika: Even I want this A's bday celebration.. I also posted pretty much the same thing a few days back. If I remember I think her bday was shown when Prats was introduced.. right ?

@Piya: Hi..
Who is saying what about SRK here ? Mein bhi join karti hoon  !! πŸ˜†
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
@dixie...et too brutus ! 😭 😭 dhokha !! 😭

No one knows Anandi happy birdie date ?? 😲 πŸ˜† Shiv ko kuch accha sa karna hi chahiye...Anandi and co also threw so grand party on his birdie πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SRK also started his grand career through TV. Wonder if our Sid has greater things in store for himself⭐️
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

@dixie...et too brutus ! 😭 😭 dhokha !! 😭

No one knows Anandi happy birdie date ?? 😲 πŸ˜† Shiv ko kuch accha sa karna hi chahiye...Anandi and co also threw so grand party on his birdie πŸ˜†

Dhoka.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't think Aamir fans can be SRK fans too. That said, its not that I don't watch his movies. I like the whole packaging  that he brings in his movies.. music, masala, dance, entertainment ! Pata nahi kyun I am not a fan of his acting.

Prats and Shanky ki intro kab hui thi ? Maybe July-Aug 2010 ? Wasn't the first episode of Shanky-Prats on Anandi's 18th bday ?
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GinaMalkani

SRK also started his grand career through TV. Wonder if our Sid has greater things in store for himself⭐️

I believe Sid went to big screen and came back
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: GinaMalkani

SRK also started his grand career through TV. Wonder if our Sid has greater things in store for himself⭐️<div></div>

So true ginu 😳 thats why i love SRK ! He didnt belong to any filmy family but he was from a very poor family. Still he proved himself. He came, he saw and he conquered. 😳 his age dont bothers me coz his acting is still SUPERB   πŸ‘

No doubt Sid is also a very good actor but i think he is a bit late for making his debut in bollywood πŸ˜† but yup. Im sure that he is gonna bag all Indian T.V. Awards 😳

Btw, do vote for him and pratz here - ( you can do multiple votes, till now i have voted 13 times πŸ˜‰ )

I.T.A.

@apy..ohh yup...yaad aya. He had a shirt less scene in that movie ☺️Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago