Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

SRK is old...i mean gold😆

Oh my...looks like kektamai borrowing BV ke current plot for Kya Hua Tere Vaada...mona ka sick dad wants her to marry her sweet boss...and the ex is declaring his love🤣🤣  Or R BV CVs  borrowing from keks?

pata nahi dono ne ek dusre ke follow kiya hoga.. anyways even i want to mona to kick her husband 😈 her boss is too nice.. he is good person for her.. i hope dono jagyah par ex ko ex hi rehne de.. bv ka to pakka hai uska nahi pata.. ðŸ¤£
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Prati - when do you want me to do the Poll re your name: Don ya Ducky?  If you want to submit why it should be DON only then good... Ayushi and others will also be given opportunity for Ducky

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prati - when do you want me to do the Poll re your name: Don ya Ducky?  If you want to submit why it should be DON only then good... Ayushi and others will also be given opportunity for Ducky

🤣🤣Now make the poll !!!

@prati mujhe laga dono are alag waise srk my first crush  and i still love him but ya he is a bit old nw ðŸ˜† but in millitary attire he looks grt but kat ke opp he looks old 
Don_theEvil thumbnail

oye naam mera hai ya dusro ka.. jo poll banega.. no don is final.. ðŸ˜ˆ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anjana - please be kind to srk he is at very "difficult stage" of life😉
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

🤣🤣Now make the poll !!!

@prati mujhe laga dono are alag waise srk my first crush  and i still love him but ya he is a bit old nw ðŸ˜† but in millitary attire he looks grt but kat ke opp he looks old 

srk is always come first anytime for me even before shiv rk abhay... its only srk.. .. uske chakkar mai apne pillow bhi jala chuki hu.. guddu dekhte dekhte 21 baar so gayi thi.. last time pillow jalayi aur guudi ko red batti mom ne dikhayi.. ðŸ¤£
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Piya - What an original name for the movie...
Why did they leave out the rest of the song "Jaane jahaan ...main nachungi"..

They should learn from our tv shows -

Pyar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyara pyaara...
Yahan main ghar ghar kheli
Pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyaam
kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi

Film ke titles bhi aise hi 5-6 line ke hone chahiye na...

They shudve used the full name..Damn ! I am dissapointed...sirf adha naam !
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Anjana - please be kind to srk he is at very "difficult stage" of life😉

oye bahot hogaya srk discussion general chit chat is allowed but not this far.. return to ansh.. ðŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ansh   shivji ke darshan kab honge waise aM now more glued and xcited for MB  🤣 🤣 🤣
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Piya - I saw that poster too...it luks fab! Though I am not a srk lover but looking forward to it...and one of the reasons is anushka-srk-kat triangle.

Anjy - Kekta never has any original ideas.She earns her living on recycled material only.I have been noticing this similarity b/w bv and khtw since weeks now and they almost do things that are already shown in bv a week ago.😆 I can bet they wont ever show mona-vineet wedding until AnSh wedding.

Prati - If u dont mind me asking...from where did this cute name donald come from? 😆

@all
I was just having some random thoughts and realized that it wud be lovely to see A's Bday celebrated in BV.probably after this J track when A will finally start falling for Shiv. Like S organizes a surprise lunch party for her in CH along with shekhars and singhs and then in the evening they go out for a royal dinner date w/o any haddis.Just A and S  

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago