Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW AT shortage hain yahan wats spam ban ?? i mean koi new rule by IF kya ??

and guys wat u post trgh anshbalikavadhu they shud use it for craating at only and some official work nothing else !!

@ANjie i remain in MB forum and here ðŸ˜† but ab lagta haain jaana padega 

@piya  poor gal shall miss u i also tght i wont be able to come IF but my addiction so strong i do one hr net earlier wen in skul nw also i do net but full one hr dedicated to IF lolz so this way am doing bachat and IF 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Piya - ðŸ¤—  Spam here...its okay... i ve a solution to the AnShbalikavadhu AT 21 problem... its not optimal, but manageable.  And you will manage college and a bit of spamming don't stress.

CM can't do anything.  Cuz Bhago is there na.  Bhago's final words to Anandi was to make room for herself in Shiv's family just as she did the Singhs.  Its good that its now OPEN.  Anandi will handle it and AnSh will sail through this tempest in CM ka teapot as well as J ka wapasi.  Don't worry so much.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
anjie am worried abt u  as u r again on shiv's dhajiyaa  udao abhiyaan ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

we can recyle our posts duh !!

@piya u can see the positive sides piya returnong to india u will be able to see BV on time 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anshians - Here is the new AT 21 - 

i did some patchwork using my own ID cuz the Anshbalika ID is still unable to Post - Prati and khusi need to stop spamming with it...or at least not exceed 35 posts when they spam😛

Do not jump to it or reserve on it till we get to 151 on this AT.  And if you prefer different name then let Prati/Khusi know... I am not logging into that horrible Anshbalkavadhu id again😡

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love the name! 'PARWAH' is the essence of their relationship.They CARE too much for each other.😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Malika - glad u like the name... I was stumped so, did spot solutions to the prob. 

The only thing is we are not adding to the AT membership till AT 22🤣🤣  LOL!  Unless I do using my own personal ID...which ain't happening.  

I wonder who will be getting bounced more during that interaction LEMON FACE (CM) or LOLLIPOP (A).  

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anjie: Your namkarans are always nice except for 2 of them !

The way they are showing in the promo the first point goes to CM probably shocking Anandi. I hope Anandi does not go back into her depression mode with this revelation from CM. I think DS is shocked as well and doesn't know what to do with Jagya and how to tell her. She is probably afraid of Shiv's family knowing about this and their reaction. It's all understandable. DS and Shiv need to have a talk. I wonder why he didn't talk to DS. Maybe he has assumed that even the Singhs don't know about this..

Too much confusion...😕

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@All... Hmm, being a SRKian and AnShian i have to see positive side. No doubt that I'd have been more happy to not to watch epi on time but come here on IF and talk to you guyz. I dont have friends like you all even on facebook. Now i dont think i'll ever go back to that FAKEbook ! I have learnt a lot from all of you. I'll try my best to be regular here even after going to India inspite of knowing that my mother wont loose a sec to taunt me. ( lol am not on ''much'' talking terms with her )

On AnSh... Just hope that Shiv should know what CM said to A. I know A is too gentle to tell him about the nonsense of his CM but still. So that S gets wind of whats going in CM's mind. Moreover Shekhars should tell her to stop poking so much and mind her own business. Its good that A J faceoff is going to happen without much drama and im looking forward when A will kick J back to Mumbai. CM should be there at that time, maybe hiding behind the bushes. I believe AnSh, there wont be any mu but this CM is indeed negative.

Anjy : loved the AT title. Too good. 😳 Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Piya - *hugs tightly* u betta not forget us and do LUs😆  Have a safe flight home...and moms r annoying...I would love to pack mine off to India!  But, unfortunately u can't trade them for magic beans even when they are CM!

I hope CM herself gives away game to Shiv & Shekhars...i.e. Anandi aage nahi badi...woh Jagdeesh wapas agiya sun ke ajeeb react kiya...blah blah...would be perfect  

Dixie - this is what happens when parents try to SCOTCHTAPE /PROTECT... Singhs & Shiv trying to protect Anandi from J and Lemon Face is trying all angles to protect Shiv🤪  All well-intentioned but, STRATEGICALLY STUPID! 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Initially A might be shocked bcoz of the 'J' factor but once he is out of the picture A will shock CM.I am more interested in how she will react to Shiv hiding.Though till now she is used to this hiding thing and very well knows that if ppl hide it then its bcoz they care for her.But her relationship with Shiv is different.They have a strong bond of trust.So I would really love to see how AnSh handle it.

Piya - Have a safe journey! 😊Edited by Malika - 11 years ago