laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
shanthi, a very nice update with a cliffhanger
cant wait to read what happens next
kushi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update upload the next part soon cant wait.
arnavkhushiluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is such a nice ff .please update
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg that was such a cute romantic update.., and the end was perfect can't wait for the next part thanks for the pm :) 
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 19 : Khushi's Confession :

Khushi leads arnav into a candle light dinner table. Aranv sits on the chair and khushi opens all the dishes prepared by her. She starts serving him. Arnav takes a bite of poori but khushi stops him. Arnav is confused as to what is she upto. Khushi takes the piece from his hand and feeds him. Aranv is happy since it was the first time she has fed him after his confession to her.

Arnav: Khushi what is this. What happen.

khushi : Arnav lets have the dinner and then we can talk. Still we have a long night ahead.

She starts feeding arnav and arnav also feeds khushi. First she is reluctant but then she sees arnav's eyes blooming with love for her, she allows arnav to feed her.They finish their dinner. Khushi goes near the closet and brings the gift she purchased for arnav.
It is a sweater written ASR on it. along with a card.Arnav opens the gift and reads the card...

"We came together underneath the stars above. What started as attraction soon developed into love. I sense something in my heart, that felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you.Sometimes, your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say but just remember one thing I love you. When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I first met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I am afraid to lose you. I promise I will never forget the day we kissed or the day we met.
The sky may fall and the stars may too, but in the end I will still love you. Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I cherish every moment I have with you. It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you."

Khushi waits to see arnav's reaction after reading the card. Arnav is just dumbfolded reading the card. He keeps the card and stands up and moves towards khushi.
He takes her hand to his lip and places a soft kiss.

Arnav :Thank you khushi. I love you.

Khushi : I love you too arnav.

Then she places a soft peck on his cheek and hugs him. Arnav hugs her back, under the moonlight and the stars shining in the sky above witnessing their love.
After sometime khushi breaks the hug and they go to sleep.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow your new update is really awesome
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update shanthi
waiting to read more arshi romance.
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice confession but small update i think
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
AMAZIN PIWCE OF WRITIN-...;ITS REALLY GR8...JUAST LOVD IT... READ IT ALL IN ONE GO... LOVD IT COMPLETLY... PLZ DO CONTINUE...