Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanluvug thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
pl update...its so interesting .loved this supportive raizada bros...strong kushi...

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
:) Have To Catch Up :)
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm... I really thought of ending it here since i thought you have forgotten my 1st FF on Arshi.😭
But happy to see the response. Will update it tomorrow for sure, both on IF & blog.

Thank you for your comments...
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please continue...
Have to catch up πŸ˜›
smileysarah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice. Read all chapters in one go. Please PM me when you next update.
sandystarz19 thumbnail
plzzz update soon... too gud
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanthiva

Hello Friends,

I suppose you have forgotten this FF.. Should i continue or end it here itself? 

No please continue I am a regular reader 
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 37 : Haunting Past :

Anjali goes to the washroom and sees payal consoling khushi. She places a hand on khushi, khushi sees anjali and hugs her.

Anjali : Shh khushiji, everything is over. Calm down please dont spoil your day thinking about what happened.

Khushi (in b/w sobs) : I.. I am sor..sorry anjaliji. Its all cuz of me.

Anjali : Ok ok now enough stop it dear. When the person affected is not worried why are you bothered. Come on get freshen up and lets go. All are waiting for us.

Khushi freshens up and then goes with anjali & payal to the suite arnav had booked. Arnav, akash & aman were restless. They never knew that khushi would be this hurt that she would leave the press conference. And this was actually supposed to be a good day for the newly wedded couples. The girls reached the room. Arnav at once went near khushi and hugged her tightly not caring that they had other people with them. Anjali went near aman & akash held payal's hand.

Arnav: Khushi i am so sorry. I really dint know this was coming. I am really sorry to spoil your day.

Khushi : No arnav its ok. I was just too shocked and in a fraction of sec all what happened came in front of me.I am sorry. I dint mean to leave the press conference like this. Now what will happen? Your reputation. I am sorry jiji, jeejaji. I really dint mean to react this way.

Akash : Come on khushiji, its nothing to tell sorry, infact we should be sorry to you for whatever that person did.

Aman : Enough guys are we going to keep saying sorry for the rest of the night or are we going to enough ur engagement party. Lets leave the love birds alone anjali.

Saying this aman caught hold of anjali's hand and moved to the garden. Akash lead payal to the pool area while arnav carries khushi to the bedroom.

In the Garden :

Aman led anjali to a bench amidst of rose plants. He settled himself next to her and place his hand around her shoulder. She kept her head on his shoulder and looked at the garden.

Anjali : I am tired aman. What happened today was not fair. It was their day to enjoy.  More how much should me & chotte go through. Mamma, pappa left us, We were thrown out of our house, the struggles which me & chotte went through. Shyam came into our lives like saviour. Chotte looked at him as his elder brother. But at the end again we were cheated aman. I want them to be happy, i was someone who would love me for what i am. Will we ever get happiness in our lives.

Aman : Anjali, see i know its hard time your family is facing but i wont make promises that i will help you and all those just like shyam did. Its a bad time and you all need to face it without fear. There is no point running away from it. Face it without fear and i will also be there to support u & ASR,

Anjali moved her head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes which showed how much he meant what he told. She just nodded her head and again placed her head  on his shoulder. Both of them silently giving and taking the love, support.

In the Pool Side :

Akash lead payal to the wooden benches which were placed near the pool. He sat in front of her on his knees waiting for her to speak. Akash decided to break the silence.

Akash : Payal i dont know what is running in your mind but i know what i and bhai wants from u & khushiji. I love you payal and bhai loves khushiji. This is touch time which our families are going through, i promise payal u will have me & bhai to support u and khushiji always.

Payal  :I know akash but then how long should we fight like this. Will shyam always haunt us like this and remind us that Di's perfect married life was broken cuz of khushi.

Akash : Payal Di';s married life was not broken cuz of khushiji. It was his fault. This will be the last time i am telling you this. U , khushiji and your family were never at fault. I love you payal. Please dont things which happened today to your heart.

Saying this he sits next to her and hugs her. Payal gives in and hugs him back.

In the bedroom :

Arnav carries khushi to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. He removes the dupatta and throws it. He sits in front of her and hugs her placing his head on her lap.Khushi hugs him with all her strength and places her head above his.

Khushi : I love you arnav. Please forgive me. I never thought all this will happen in your life, with Di's Life. I love you and your family a lot, but i cant be with this guilt that i am the cause for Di's broken marriage. Let move apart arnav.

The moment those words hit home arnav jerked his head and looked at khushi who was looking at the engagement ring.

Arnav : What did you just say? See me and tell khushi.

Khushi looked at him and tried to open her mouth but was shut since he slammed his lips on hers. He bit her lips so hard that blood started woozing from her lips that's when he realized what he was doing. He lowered her and the bed and came on top of her and kissed her slowly licking the blood drops and holding her as if his life was dependent on her. He left her lips and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and breathing heavily, swollen lips.

Arnav : I will die if u say something like this again. I dont want to loose you khushi. I dont want to loose you just like how i lost mamma, papa. Please dont say this khushi.

Khushi : Arnav.. I..I am sorry. I dint mean to hurt you.

Arnav : Ok lets forget everything. Its actually our day. Did u like the ring. Are you happy khushi.

Khushi : Of course i am happy arnav. I am really happy that jiji is happy with akashji, Soon Di will be free of that snake and will have amanji with her. You will be with me right arnav, till our last breathe.

Arnav :Khushi there is no doubt that i will be with you. U are the best thing that happened to me khushi.  Ok now tell me what would my gift since now we are officially engaged.

Khushi  :What you want arnav.Tell me. If i can i will give you.

Arnav : Sure khushi, you can give me whatever i want.

Khushi looked at him in suspicion and then nodded. He looked at her for sometime and then he asked her what he wanted. Hearing this khushi's eyes grew wider and wider and she looked at arnav if he was really serious.

Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I just loved to see both anji and khushi together...

best sister-in-laws...

the update was very nice, loved it😊😊😊😊😊

thnx for pm😊

----------------------------------------------------------------
FORCED LOVE BECOME LIFE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3664505
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Khushi never leave Arnav he will defo die πŸ˜‰ . What is it that Anav asked Khushi πŸ˜³