Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

I'm well.. I'm also happy to see you here.. You're always welcome. Why are you remaining as a silent reader here? You should be proactive here to participate in the discussion on the show.. No one gonna kick you out except me..πŸ˜† 🀣

@bold- how dare u exclude me..?😑
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

such an overwhelming appreciation.. . How can we 4get you...of course Manish...what we need is creativity... And you are truly creative...continue bloopers. Forget others. We are here to support. Okay...

@bold - JAM that was really a huge compliment ... 

I would definately try to post most-  bloopers as well as other stuff... pakka promise...

And i must say - Other than Amisha - JAM has the guts to kick me... πŸ˜†

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Manish bhaiya, all my pleasure..πŸ˜ƒ this is really a wonderfull thread u created...⭐️ Since it deals with the same things what we generally talk here, I'm not into that. U r different & ur threads too... Be like that only. And forget the stereotypes who cant understand what is creativity..! We had missed u big times... Now u r back... Bang the forum with wonderful & different kinds of threads...
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold- how dare u exclude me..?😑

Yaar "Dare" word use mat kar.. My censors all of sudden become a active..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Sorry to exclude you.. Lemme re-phrase it:- Only JAMLi can kick out Manish..πŸ˜ƒ
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Yaar "Dare" word use mat kar.. My censors all of sudden become a active..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Sorry to exclude you.. Lemme re-phrase it:- Only JAMLi can kick out Manish..πŸ˜ƒ

@bold- how dare u say it.?😑 ami stop being sooo formal phleeej..πŸ˜•.

Sorry manish..my spamming capacity is very less these days..Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manish bro...welcome back...😊

y were u silent reader, these much days???😲 we miss ur blooper posts very much. its doesnt affect the show in anyway. its just for our entertainment.
ur posts were interesting too. especially that temperature blooper (when sandy registers for wtc) was awesome. plz continue ur posts and do comment in all thread. we are eager to know abt ur POV too...πŸ˜ƒ
---Manish--- thumbnail

Manish bhaiya, all my pleasure..πŸ˜ƒ this is really a wonderfull thread u created...⭐️ Since it deals with the same things what we generally talk here, I'm not into that. U r different & ur threads too... Be like that only. And forget the stereotypes who cant understand what is creativity..! We had missed u big times... Now u r back... Bang the forum with wonderful & different kinds of threads...

Ahhh..JAM take a Right Angled Bow.. 90 degree . (just as I did it in College ) ..☺️

Thanks for all the compliments..  

---Manish--- thumbnail

@bold- how dare u say it.?😑 ami stop being sooo formal phleeej..πŸ˜•.

Sorry manish..my spamming capacity is very less these days..

hahahaahaha But that capacity is more than enough   
---Manish--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pappununu

Manish bro...welcome back...😊

y were u silent reader, these much days???😲 we miss ur blooper posts very much. its doesnt affect the show in anyway. its just for our entertainment.
ur posts were interesting too. especially that temperature blooper (when sandy registers for wtc) was awesome. plz continue ur posts and do comment in all thread. we are eager to know abt ur POV too...πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh Pappununu... Thanks a lot .. for such an overwhelming welcome.. will try to post more ..pakka promise  
Dabhholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Post Manish,really missed ur bloopers post.Truly said, DABH is always rocks,amazing actors,amazing concept,BG music.
DABH is the Best show in Indian TV.I never missed any episodes.DABH is so addicted to me
Love DABH
SurYa rocks