Diya Aur Baati Hum - the way it grew

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hii Folks...

was a silent reader all these days and was very much present in the forum. I stopped the blooper posts though was in the forum - since some of the members thought and  suggested that such posts are meant to bashing the show. However they were not. I always liked DABH and i do watch it regularly.

Diya aur Baati hum - is a show which has maintained its numero uno position at the prime time slot since long now. All congrats to the CVs and to all the ardent fans of the show.

I liked the way - the story line is being develpoed. Since the beginning CVs knew their job and even now they feel themselves responsible. Nothing is happening at once in the show. Each and every track is given the time required and is well woven - this is what I feel.

First - Sandhya entering in the Raathi family - her struggle to win the hearts of family members, her proving herself a good and caring part of the family.. everything was well developed.

Even the terrorist track was given enough time. Rajkumar was introduced long back - before the singapore track - nothing was in hush hush. Singapore track took not less than 2 months and all this time Rajkumar was trying to win your heart.  Initially I thought - why CVs are thinking about Chaturi's Love track - however when his passport was revealed I was firm that its a lottery for chaturi ... then again I saw one - he hiding a Map of Hanuman Gali in the Sooraj's shop... I started thinking the other way that he is an industrialist and he is going to betray the Hanuman Gali residents and may be planning to have a big industrial plant there. But then I was shocked to find the charming Rajkumar a terrorist..😲

Cvs gave enough time to develop the terrorist track. Further they have already started working on their next track. Sandhaya 's dreams. That would be taking another 2-3 months.. then there is Meenakshi Pregnancy, Chhavi's marriage, Sandhya's brother returning India etc etc. 

Though now i want her friend - (forgot her name) - to see the grooming relationship of Sandhya and Sooraj and her take on new developments. She should be knowing that Sooraj has won an international award. It was everywhere in the news paper.

For now - Sandhya has a point - why she is so alert. She had lost her parents and now she does not want to take any risk. Further, its her nature - as meenakshi calls her - THANEDARNI...

I am sure.. with Sandhya IPS track .. there will be another interesting track. 

Hope for the best. I wish DABH rock for ever. I am looking forward to see it on numero uno position for next 6 months more.

All the best CVs. All the best Viewers.

Regards

Manish

Edited by manishmodh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Manish Bhaiya..🤗

Good to see your presence in the forum after long break.⭐️

You've beautifully summed up how CV's plotting track in DABH.. It's no doubt best show at present airing on indian television.. n upcoming tracks are more interesting. I'm sure it will helps viewers to adhere it to the show. 😃
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
---Manish--- thumbnail

Hii Amisha how u doing.. Nice to see you again .thanks for responding   
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely post manish. I would love to see your blooper posts here. We know you have a great observation😃
DABH is unique without any gap between high points. I always missed this thing in SNS, lack of continuity but here you can see they have tracks reserved for next six months. You never get bored and that's why it is numero uno for long⭐️
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi manish, welcome back, I really miss your blooper posts, I don't think anything wrong in highlighting blooper, it's just for entertainment, not bashing for sure.
Ya I totally agree with you, DABH rocks! but why only another 6 months? I wish it will maintain the position until it ends 😉
Ya me too want the friend to make a short entry and see how sandya is loved by bhabo, bhabasa & suraj and realize how wrong she was in giving the divorce paper.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Hi Manish, glad to see you back with a rocking post. DABH has rationality in every track and all the tracks are introduced with a fixed purpose in mind.

Kudos to the CVs as well as the cast and crew for portraying DABH amazingly well.
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Blooper MahaShaya  😆, I wonder to see this Kind of appreciation From Blooper walo se 😆 , Now Its No Wonder DABH makes even critics also Accept them 

DABH is a Best Daily Show on ever time TV , so in this Honour it has Got Best daily show awards on Big Platforms Like ITA , Gold Awards
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manishmodh

Hii Amisha how u doing.. Nice to see you again .thanks for responding   

I'm well.. I'm also happy to see you here.. You're always welcome. Why are you remaining as a silent reader here? You should be proactive here to participate in the discussion on the show.. No one gonna kick you out except me..😆 🤣
---Manish--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Lovely post manish. I would love to see your blooper posts here. We know you have a great observation😃
DABH is unique without any gap between high points. I always missed this thing in SNS, lack of continuity but here you can see they have tracks reserved for next six months. You never get bored and that's why it is numero uno for long⭐️

Hii maddy nice to see you here... and I totally agree with u @  bold.

And I would try to posts bloopers again for sure.

Thanks for encouraging 
---Manish--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Welcome Manish Bhaiya..🤗

Good to see your presence in the forum after long break.⭐️

You've beautifully summed up how CV's plotting track in DABH.. It's no doubt best show at present airing on indian television.. n upcoming tracks are more interesting. I'm sure it will helps viewers to adhere it to the show. 😃

Bhaiya... 😲  LOL .. I am again shocked... anyways thanks for such a great position... 😆

Thanks.. But u know its my habit to observe closely ... In other shows .. every thing is in hush hush.. suddenly something happens.. and You never ever understand .. why such thing happend.. no continuity no consistency nothing.,.. 

However. I appreciate DABH for it .. they have planned their story line systematically ...👏