Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CookieRaider

Who requested that spineless woman's name do share😡...i would really like to give them a piece of my mind😃 ...kutte kameeni i am not a keeda lover😡.😡.😡...so not funny... Shrish thats just plain wrong on so many different level of wrongness 😭😭
ps for you kind information i am the certified lover of agent007☺️ NOT KEEDA get your facts straight mi amor 
----You dont get no hugs this time 

So much love 😛🤣🤣🤣🤣
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I LOVE TO APPLY THIS. Superstar sa shaadi karna ka assan tareeka🤣

Originally posted by: TrueKash

Sach bolna ki u r useless 😳 kameeni kisi kam ki nehi hai tu 😎 

Mein kyun faltu mein jhooti tareef karoon 😳

Originally posted by: SheDevil

Awesome book farah.LOL pagal its Roma & not Mona & cheque ki spelling check kar deti 🤣

Hhaha acha hua tu nai meri aankhe khol di.Tamz iss poore IF mai sirf tera post padhti hai baki jagah bas ya res karegi ya bakwass😡🤣

WTH khayal was someone else I guess... Roma ko Mona bana diya 😕 Actually Mona is a friend... I guess brain was sleeping 🤣 Same with cheque.. Hayee yeh brain bhi na kya kya karta hai 🤣

Itna pyaar nehi hai farah ke liye 🤣🤣 Uski baas faltoo post title gets me attracted 🤣🤣 I only read urs and nishi's and farah's 😛 🤣 Aur anu topic banatha hai jab toh i read it too 🤣🤣 warna IF kya cheez hai 😛 Jitna teachers nehi parathe utna kameene tum log parathe ho  🤣

Arey Tammy never reads topics... bas aise hi comments karti hai 😆 I know my title rocks 😎
kahin woh larkee tum to nahi😲...sweetheart if its you then its not a good idea to tell me...main tumhara bahut bura haal kar do gi...if its not you then kyun meri halat per hass rahi ho😭 main toh abhi tumhari kuch bigri bhi nahi hai😆
----yes that keeda really envokes a whole lot of hatred within me------
hugs 🤗 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha nice post!!

okay, mines...

R.K - 4 Ways to take revenge in 4 days ;)

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
@Farah- Chup kar 😳 teri mu par thala lagana parega 🤣 🤣 lekin tu toh thala bhi unlock kardegi 🤔  🤣 🤣

@Cookieraider- First of all sweety i m a girl 🤣 That too a straight one 🤣🤣 So u dont hav to put the danger sign on me 😛 And i love seeing others depressed 😎 U havent met me before but i m part of the kutta gang 😈 And beware...farah is my sister 😈 So no eyelocks or dupatta romance with her 🤣🤣 Gosh i guess today is ur lucky day cos u got to know me 😎 🤣 btw i m tammy 😛  

@Farah- Chup kar 😳 teri mu par thala lagana parega 🤣 🤣 lekin tu toh thala bhi unlock kardegi 🤔  🤣 🤣

@Cookieraider- First of all sweety i m a girl 🤣 That too a straight one 🤣🤣 So u dont hav to put the danger sign on me 😛 And i love seeing others depressed 😎 U havent met me before but i m part of the kutta gang 😈 And beware...farah is my sister 😈 So no eyelocks or dupatta romance with her 🤣🤣 Gosh i guess today is ur lucky day cos u got to know me 😎 🤣 btw i m tammy 😛  

Oye tammy darling, im straight too and engaged to a guy😃... its just because of special agent jaguar007 hotness my straightness goes down the drain😆 ...oye farah and me are just friend's okk😉 main tumhari sister per line nahi maroge😆...main sirf aur sirf agent darling se pyaar karti hoon aur woh sirf meri hai☺️ and she will be my girlfriend (its inevitable)...omg i am just so lucky that tammyji ke darshan ho gaye😛...what would i have done if i didnt meet her... i feel so blessed after meeting such a celebrity on this forum🤣 🤣🤣
Btw i am not the straight doctor on this forum😆...no need to tell me your sexual orientation🤣...i swear i got like 30 comments from dd/vdians saying they are straight😆
oh my name is sarina btw and it was a pleasure meeting you 😳
hugs🤗

-SexyAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookieRaider

Oye tammy darling, im straight too and engaged to a guy😃... its just because of special agent jaguar007 hotness my straightness goes down the drain😆 ...oye farah and me are just friend's okk😉 main tumhari sister per line nahi maroge😆...main sirf aur sirf agent darling se pyaar karti hoon aur woh sirf meri hai☺️ and she will be my girlfriend (its inevitable)...omg i am just so lucky that tammyji ke darshan ho gaye😛...what would i have done if i didnt meet her... i feel so blessed after meeting such a celebrity on this forum🤣 🤣🤣
Btw i am not the straight doctor on this forum😆...no need to tell me your sexual orientation🤣...i swear i got like 30 comments from dd/vdians saying they are straight😆
oh my name is sarina btw and it was a pleasure meeting you 😳
hugs🤗

Its always a pleasure meeting me 🤣🤣 I dont say that... everyone else does but then they change their mind 😛 🤣🤣 Oh gosh dont give me a big head now 😉 I m sure u met other celebrities here 🤣 Btw i m the most innocent one here 😈 So dont suspect my angelic personality 😛 And yes u cant b a straight doctor 😛 They hav to b completely straight but u r fida over ur agent na 😉 🤣🤣