Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
My res isstill there nd still thinking

Originally posted by: TrueKash

Its always a pleasure meeting me πŸ€£πŸ€£ I dont say that... everyone else does but then they change their mind Yea im starting to see why they always change their minds lolz πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh gosh dont give me a big head now πŸ˜‰ I m sure u met other celebrities here Oh yea i have met allot of your kutte gang celebs here i must say you peepz got some amazing personalities Btw i m the most innocent one here πŸ˜ˆ Kutte gang member and innocent 🀣🀣 now that was a really good joke tammy you kutte peepz here are as evil as they get darling So dont suspect my angelic personality lolz good one tammy but im not gonna make the same mistake twice, i though ashu was the sweetest person in your gang (i even though about naming her angle) then i saw her post i was like now i know why your friends call you kameeni(she got all u kutte peepz good)🀣 And yes u cant b a straight doctor πŸ˜› They hav to b completely straight but u r fida over ur agent na πŸ€£πŸ€£  Oye, when i joined this forum last week i was completely straight but then i went fida over agent darling's rocking personality and dp's hotness...uff the green veil...the milky white skin... and those plump rosy lips ufff ...🀣🀣🀣 God whenever i see her hot and sexy dp meri dil automatically Bhangra karne lagta hai yaar...hey apart from my undying love for my agent darling im totally straight πŸ˜³
see tammy i learned so much from the Ddian's in a week here🀣 

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by TrueKash - 11 years ago
Edited by CookieRaider - 11 years ago
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lolzzz yahan toh puri library ban gayi...