Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kool🥳but i dont understand the timing of ur commentry restart i mean on day of arjun ovi marriage😆 whats that mean u   restart ur commentry on arju ovi ki shaadi ki khushi mein or ghum mein😔❓ well well well finally it happen ...acha hua or bura lets wait and see but i dont want arjun running after purvi or purvi  falling in arjun arms i want something new and fresh for purvi ...but a biggg NO FOR INSPECTOR SAMEER👎🏼 .i thought after arjun ovi marriage purvi might dissapear but  madom is still here ...now whats next for ovi ...i think she will regret and purvi will also regret bc i dont think arman gona unite ...but news of savita truth revelation as per latest promo indicate manav will come to know abt savita but i dont think archana will want to live with manav anymore ...once again great commentry kool⭐️
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_masti

sure purvi will give preggo news in these 10 days...it will be more and more drama these 10 days...

masti "shub shub bolo"today is arjun ovi marriage day and ur are counting the days of when purvi become pregg with arjun child by the way how u are sooo sure of purvi pregnancy 😕i didnt watch some epi of last weak did i miss something😲 buttt our purvi is sooo sanskari i cant believe she will ende up doing such act with arjun before marriage its pavitra rishta after all.and if ANY THING LIKE THIS HAPPEN THEN ARCHANA WILL MAKE EARTH AND SKY ONE AND WILL MAKE ARJUN DIVORCE OVI AT ANY COST.🥱SO CONCLUSION IS ITS OVI THE LOSSER.
Tulsey thumbnail
thanks Kool
and Thanks for coming back.  I ate the whole chip bag while reading your topic...so gripped...got such a laugh out of it too.

It is good that Arjun heard Purvi.  I just hope that he does not turn back for Purvi again.   He should wait to consummate his marriage to Ovi until he really loves her.   Somewhat Ovi had faulted in getting him into a marriage that he never wanted...so she has to pay a price too.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di 🤗  🤗

Oh what a Surprise it was😃. To see the title 'Kool's commentary' on front page.
after a long awaited time.😊

Oops i am late. sorry for it. But better late than missing it. and for your writing its always a yes and should from my side. And i am so happy that I didnt missed it by being late and on time saw it.

What to Say Di👏. Welcome Back🤗. And other words needless to say. A wonderful commentary again.
As usual you are back with your trademark  Humour cum Thoughtful commentary that paves for discussions.

And this too was one among the nicest. The Hope of the day, scene of the day, Truth of the day everything was well said.

And as always said ,a  stress Buster commentary that made me 😃  😆 throughout.

Thanks a lot for it. A big hug , thanks for your wonderful commentary again and for coming back.
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Regarding the epi, yes it was quite comical in the way they showed all the crying galore scenes,
Especially the Loud cry from Arjun.😆.

actually i didnt watched the epi, watched the sbs segment, there the three k ladies were in diff costume, but a same style of crying scene, three holding each other and crying was shown with a song in background. That was even more comically for me, literally laughed.
is it to come tomorrow or that is what shown today, dont know.
Surely even the actors were feeling like us I think, whenever i see their talks, they make fun of their own characters.

Then after you commentary ,i saw the epi, may be as the sbs clip was even more laughable or  because i have already laughed on such a scene, the scene shown  today doesnt make me more 😆.  But surely your commentary filled the space. and I 😆 more.

No offense to any actors or characters in PR or to their fans, Its not a comparison, just a thought came to the mind while watching the scenes.
Just wish to say what i felt. The crying and the emotions shown by Arjun - Purvi jodi. be it yesterday or today doesnt bring ourselves to feel for them. It looked forced rather than pleased.
doesnt emote us too to feel the sympathy or empathize with them.

But surely ARMAN would have rocked and archu & Manav are so good in portraying the victims scenes. I say this because I remember a same rain scene where archu cries her heart out to manav after accepting Jayawant's proposal, that was till date one of the best.
ARMAN will surely take the cake in that aspect  of emoting the pain,when compared to the Arvi pair.

And in that case, May be being inherited the genes as per serial or having ARMAN's blood,
It came lighter for Ovi. the way she emoted and reacted was good. be it in the temple, hopelessly asking did this has been done for her sake,the way she looked at Arjun when he is to tie the knot, or the longing ness she showed in her eyes for the approval from her loved ones,  be it to Manav or Dk,
or the final crying scene and the decision cum determination she made,
All through Ovi made us what she goes through and felt.

Being a ARMAN kid she scores there in emoting well.
Be it the way she showed her pain of losing Arjun all these days or the way she portrayed herself all these days, or the way she cried today at last scene, she remains real and realistic.
Out of three, Ovi takes the cake.

If i have hurted anyone with the above views, sorry, it was my perception and viewpoint as i see it. each one might differ and have their own.

Ok,enough of speaking about emoting and acting.

Now coming to the point of serial,i do Hope what Ovi says in last frame come true and she succeeds in it.
I too know and accept Ovi asked for it. and thats the reason why she had to face the wrath,
But then i truly wish her to succeed as that is what should happen,
Because as an individual or person ,  considering my perception and POv,I dont believe in
Seven janam Ka pyaar , as personal is concerned,i do beleive in Love that strengths and develops after Marriage. Because there lies the better basement which is strong.

a)So in arjun _ ovi case i wanted it to happen.

b)And never ever wanted Arjun -purvi eyelocks are any relationship.

The above two cases i wished is based on what I believe w.r.t marriage.

I dont wish Arjun to behave what he has done today.
If he couldnt fulfill then why to promise and enter into the marriage.he could have directly said a big fat NO to purvi. what is there in accepting the marriage, doing it but then telling i am in love with the other one only and Hamesha, then why the hell you eneter into this marriage and spoil this girls too.

This was the same issue I had with Manav and archu too in shravani's case.
when Manav wasnt able to fulfill, then why to promise.

But atleast in ARMAN's case i was able to digest all the insensible things they have done and their broken of Verbal promises, as they are still Married couple and those were NOT ILLEGAL.
They were married and it makes a difference.

A huge difference when compared with ArVi. here Arjun is married with Ovi.
So here after any such tracks with Purvi-arjun would look ILLEGAL.

And in the case mentioned ,i accept,i do find fault with shravani for falling for Manav even though he is married to someone. he is married was my concern. so here again for Arjun too the same comes and
So I feel for Ovi here as she is the wife and Purvi the other one.

Though i was not ok with Ovi's decision of marriage, Arjun had his luck to get a girl who doesnt expect from him in return or ask him to change, instead put her own efforts to keep both of them happy.

By the way i saw the Mahsangam promo.
I dont know what it is and what Cvs are upto.
But had the chance to see Manav,Archu and Ovi. they all looked very Good. 😊

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see u after a longgg time Kools and even better to read ur commentary. PR will always be incomplete without ur take on the epi's. As usual, awesome piece of work.  😃
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

masti "shub shub bolo"today is arjun ovi marriage day and ur are counting the days of when purvi become pregg with arjun child by the way how u are sooo sure of purvi pregnancy 😕i didnt watch some epi of last weak did i miss something😲 buttt our purvi is sooo sanskari i cant believe she will ende up doing such act with arjun before marriage its pavitra rishta after all.and if ANY THING LIKE THIS HAPPEN THEN ARCHANA WILL MAKE EARTH AND SKY ONE AND WILL MAKE ARJUN DIVORCE OVI AT ANY COST.🥱SO CONCLUSION IS ITS OVI THE LOSSER.

i don't see any other reason...why purvi should call ovi on her suhaag raath, it is just to stop the physical relation between arjun and ovi...as arjun-ovi are not going to have happy physical life that means purvi is preggo...

they purposefully stopped the first night for Arjun-Ovi...as they don't have physical relation they can go for divorce...

i don't know who is pavitra in this PR, but no-one accepts the Arjun-Ovi...and for sure everyone will say they didn't see the wedding and purvi will also keep quiet, and Arjun-Ovi doesn't need divorce for Arjun-Purvi wedding...

this show just makes fun of wedding rituals...

i have bad impression on this character Arjun more than before...he played commitment game with Ovi and he is playing shaadi game now...

ArMan get 100points when compared to ArVi...ArVi lot ahead of ArMan in ruining someone's life...

shravani should come and give lecture to ovi...see these so called mann ka rishtha couples never leave single chance to play with someones emotions...it is better to move-on or you will loose your athmsamman...

if you help someone and you expect something in return, then it is not called help...
in the same way when you expect something from the sacrifice it is not sacrifice...
purvi didn't sacrifice her love, she just made sauda of her love for her aai's happiness...i don't see any sacrifice here...sacrifice doesn't expect anything if its made for a good cause...sacrifice needs dedication and trust...and if you are selfish you will not sacrify anything that is what Trio are selfish and egoists...

Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And one more thing. I watched the epi now after reading ur commentary. May be I would have felt a tiny winy bit sad for Purvi seeing her cry but I was laughing like mad remembering ur words for each and every scene.. thanks for this once again !!   U made me watch the serial after many months.. 
LuvSSever thumbnail
I Dont Know whether i am Wrong o right,
one or  the other way, daily these two daughters prove me that they are typical archu's daughters and thus they have her streak in them.

Ovi, in taking Ashirwaad from archu after doing what she has to. Decided, gone ahead with her decision  full fledged but now facing the consequences.

Purvi,in  doing the dumbest sacrifices which requires only slaps in return, Taking a insensible decisions, going full fledged with it without being sure of the outcomes, imaging this should be the outcome, thinking that i am no where wrong in it, anyone who is insane and Mahaan would do it.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema 🤗 am i right

umi 🤗

ur so right umi , even i don't believe in 7 janam ka pyaar but on slow and steady love that starts with marraige

Tulsey i agree that ovi needs to face his wrath . I am not saying that what she did was right . But what Arjun has to realize is that the sauda was made more by the love of his life Purvi who even phoned so late in the night to confirm if the deal still stood and if her Aai will get her happiness . Not once did she ask about Arjun .  So i hope that he forgives Ovi eventually and tells Purvi that u both traded me but the diffrence is that she wanted me and only me while you gave me up .

tayaba why not Sameer Rane ...he is quite handsome .😆