Kool's Commentary : PR Sep 6

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Kools reporting from base ; Arjun  marries Ovi in PR .

I simply couldn't resist 😆😆😆 after i saw today's episode . 

Archana and Sulochana blessed / not blessed  Ovi with sour , crying faces . You see they wanted Purvi to marry Arjun and this was not acceptable to them . They understood tyaags and tears but what they could simply not understand was why  Purvi had done it .

So Archana came home  and slapped  Purvi . Why you did this o why why why ...she wept profusely . I never wanted you to do tyaags like me . Coz tyaags make  a person unhappy . Very very unhappy . [ so u finally figured it out . congratulations .]

Then Purvi wept and hugged her . She did not mind the slap at all after the tyaag . So what if Aai had slapped her . It was sweet like prasad . Aai should have pumeled her . Still she wouldn't have minded . I did it for you ...she told her Aai . Your khushiyaan .

Archana wept .

Purvi wept .

Sulochana wept .

Then Group Hug guys ! The three women hugged each other and wept profusely and cathartically . They had a good weep after a long time in PR .  And Purvi maintained how it was not her galti .  Justt like Archana insisted to Damodar that the court case on poor unsuspecting Manav was not her galti .

Meanwhile  PrinceArjun heard all about the' deal'  on the speaker phone .  He was totally stunned that the women had swapped him like a baseball card . He heard Purvi asking Ovi about fixing things for her Aai . Ovi assured her she would .

You did sauda of me ! he screamed . You made a deal to get me ...er ... haasil me ! But you can only haasil me . You cannot 'paa' me .

But I  did it only for you Arjun ...said Ovi tearfully .

I love only Purvi !  he screamed digging his nails in her arms .

Prince Arjun was in no mood to listen . He went outside in the rain and bayed like a werewolf to prove his great love . He tore his garlands and banged the car door .

There Purvi wept while watching the rain .

Here Arjun bayed like a werewolf for his love .

Ovi vowed she would make the marriage work from her end .

The others :

Manav was resigned and tired . Thank god one of his daughters had married Prince Arjun ...he was thinking . Now I can sleep .

Damo was sitting with a sadela face . He was sad bcoz Archana was sad . He wanted what his bou wanted . She had wanted Purvi to marry Prince Arjun . So he wanted the same thing .

Teju was  angry with her twin . She kept talking about Prince Arjun and Purvi's great love till Savita came and rightfully shut her up by advising her to focus only on one thing ...the current reality . That Prince Arjun had married their Ovi .

Savita was the only one truly happy for Ovi .

Vinod phoned  DK the sage and told him maganimously that the children have goofed up but the elders have now to accept it and sort out this mess . Life with Manju had brought a lot of maturity in him .

DK the sage was deeply disturbed by the turn of events . He blessed them , the matured soul , but he was deeply disturbed by what his son had done . Last minute he had swapped brides ! That too without telling him ! He made his feelings known to his son .

Purvi made me do it ...Prince Arjun told him excitedly . I didn't wanna do it . Purvi made me .

He was seen telling all and sundry how Purvi had made him do it . 

Prior to that he had been seen giving angry looks to Purvi for making him marry Ovi in a temple during the garlanding ceremony . He had been hopeful that she would catch his eye and stop the wedding but smart Purvi justtt did not look at him .

Scene of the day : Ovi touching Archana's feet and asking for her blessing justtt the way Archana has touched Savita's feet and asked for her blessing after doing exactly what she wanted to do .  Countless times . Er ...especially after running away from the mandap and marrying Manav . Ovi has learnt to pull the rug off one's feet while touching them and asking for blessing from her mother only and wicked me  could not help laughing at Archana's discomfiture . One desreves a taste of one's own medicene now and then .

Truth of the Day ; Spoken by none other than dear Sulo . She wept and told Archu that Purvi was ultimately her daughter !😉 A more profound truth  never  spoken .

Hope of the day :  DK . I  hope he stops his Archana bhakti and gives his bahu full support in making the marraige work . Its high time he makes his lovelorn son see the light that marraige aint no joke and that Purvi sold him for her Aai's happiness . 

I hope DK does an about turn and supports his bahu .

Kools signing off for the day . Enjoy my friends ! I did . Enormously .😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yayyy kools is back with her commentaries 🥳.😃..I need to take my time to sink in this historic moment...😆
I will take my time to read it and post the comment..Could not resist my self kools after seeing the thread ,hence had to post first..😆
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha.. the episode was really sad but ur post brought up my mood... very aptly put... Lovely commentary dear.. 😆 😆 😆 😆

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here Arjun bayed like a werewolf for his love .
Hey koolsandhu even i thought of Arjun as a werewolf.Love sick werewolf.I remembered Jeh Khurana instantly when i saw Arjun crying so loud with the rain beating on his face.I felt his pain today.
Great acting by RD expressions were bang on👏
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kool...even before I read you...Ur are back🥳🥳🤗
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Kools with long awaited KC ...Keep it coming love 🤗

Comical episode indeed especially once Archu runs back to Ks and slaps Purvi and the Tyaag-Balidaan mutual admirer society continues..All dialogues were a laughing type...

Even Archu looked strange telling Purvi "You beat me to my own game of balidaan...U made me look so small while u did such a big balidaan"

Lord comparing notes...Sanskars are only running in K home not in Dombivali but in whole Mumbai...

I told u all This specie of Mother Archana will never give blessings to Ovi as it is at the expense of Purvi's pain...But this same aurat could not understand Ovi's pain due to Purvi's involvement with Ovi's ex fiance and a childhood friend...Hypocracy to the max...

Yeah SUlo spoke the ultimate truth abt "Purvi being Archu's daughter"  Fruit defo fell not too far from the tree indeed 😆
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome KC...loved it...

didn't get the point why arjun yelled at ovi...it was very clear...whoever did it...it was clear that purvi is doing this balidaan for her aai...is he frustrated by himself...he is looking at himself how fool he is...

you are immatured arjun...its too early for you to get married...you committ to someone...you love someone...you marry someone...and then you love someone...you are totally lost...you have became katputhli...it was written for you "Beware of K's" but still you went...i know kids grew in western countries have practical life...love is not practical...life is practical after love...accept the mistakes you made or else ask ekta to throw you from a hil...she knows it, she will not kill you, she will just give you new life with memory loss...
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kool fabulous commentary……man what an episode….I wrote this in another thread as follows;

Varsha, today's dialogues were just comical, especially Sulo darlings…..uff, felt like slapping each and every character today (except Savita😉, from her POV and age, I think, she was right), but otherwise, some episode. I am happy though that all the speculations on Ovi not married to Arjun can be put to rest….

I love your post, esp ur part on Manav😆…glad at least one of his daughter got married to prize Prince Arjun…he can sleep tonite after weeks and weeks of trying to solve this puzzle….

But, now What..is the big question...shaadi toh ho gayi...

Well, so why did Arjun agree to marry Ovi??? What was he trying to prove to Purvi?? If Ovi did a deal, so did Purvi did one and he was just a 'good' to be exchanged in the process….So, now what Mr. Arjun, now what???? Are you keeping your marriage promises or not?? You an adult made a decision, so now reap what ypu sowed, right?

And Ms. Purvi, why call Ovi on her Wedding night…what will be now the 'relationship'???

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see as sulo said "purvi is akhir archu's daughter"...she will be like archu only...

it is natural for purvi to call ovi...she has to interrupt suhaag raath...

these maa-beti will never stick to their sacrifices/mahanthas/promises...its known story...they will make ovi as villain...

one does balidaana...one makes decisions in anger...to whom they should prove...arjun, you didn't have to marry ovi to prove to purvi...and what you are doing now...again playing with ovi...

doesn't arjun know the condition...purvi told him properly she is doing it for her aai...if its from ovi its a deal...if it is from purvi then it is balidaan...and really don't understand this balidaan...

as its a deal from ovi to purvi...its same deal from purvi to arjun...why panic now arjun...

arjun you can yell only at people whom you think they are yours...you are not yelling at purvi...you are yelling at ovi...for purvi it is just infatuation and you will never be happy with K's sanskars...you better be with ovi...your fate has given you an opportunity, take it...otherwise you will be suffering all lifelong...

Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kalapi

Purvi's one phonecall and Now Arjun will be calling her as he knows Ovi made a deal with Purvi but So did Purvi accepted and made a deal with Arjun...So why is Arjun mad at Ovi?????  He should be mad @ purvi and himself for getting sucked into one...

Purvi could have said NO and so could he have...But they both chose to make their own deals and sacrifice...Why blame Ovi for their decision and stupid one indeed..

Masti loved your post dear...You make some profound statements...👏

I feel Teju is going to go against Ovi and start siding with Purvi and rest of the mahan gang...Even Manav is feeling sorry for Purvi...Why???? Did any one of Ks Archu, Sulo and Purvi felt bad for Ovi??? NO they did not...They all were heartless...

Savita was the only one happy for Ovi...

I saw the promo abt Savita's truth coming out...Big deal...Truth comes out with reasonings too...Which people should be willing to listen and accept...Savita the scapegoat tmrw..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago