Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeh accha hai! Yahaan mai dukhda roying! Aur tu kheekheekhee kar! Badtameej! 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aria009hera

Teach me how to ignore it! Sacchi naa... The "DI" mantra jaap has got me so high strung, that I flip at almost every mention..

I wanted Khushi to stay!! He looked like a stray puppy...

The mehndi scene was brilliant as well... My heart ached at that scene so badly.. What a dreamy wedding they could have had.. Chodho.. I guess I should get a detox from IPK soon.. I cannot take Di anymore... Makes me grit my teeth with anger..

yaar for some lucky reason until u told me i didn't even think that way..so thank god di couldn't spoil it for me..
i actually felt soemthing for an ArHi scene after a looong time!!

aww the mehendi scene showed everything that could have been and what they r losing out on!
seriously!!

aah i wish i could get away from this..but well i just can't...it is weird we r so frustrated but we still hold on...
achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aria009hera

Yeh accha hai! Yahaan mai dukhda roying! Aur tu kheekheekhee kar! Badtameej! 

aur kya karoon... ro roke thak gayi hoon...ab main khush hoying 😉
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kyun aapna khoon jala rahi hai...

mat soch itna... the writers hav already decided on the stupid plot dat they r goin to show... n nobody can help it...

simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Really, she is being humiliated every single moment...

but truly loved both the arshi scenes today!!❤️ ❤️

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

yaar for some lucky reason until u told me i didn't even think that way..so thank god di couldn't spoil it for me..
i actually felt soemthing for an ArHi scene after a looong time!!

aww the mehendi scene showed everything that could have been and what they r losing out on!
seriously!!

aah i wish i could get away from this..but well i just can't...it is weird we r so frustrated but we still hold on...

I hope I get to fully enjoy ArShi scenes again too.. No matter what happens, I still watch the episode next day just hoping that something good will happen. 

After rethinking a lot, I now want Shyam to come back to RM. Atleast Her highness will have a boytoy to play with and stop sucking on everyone's blood. Maybe that was what Akash was getting at today - *Get the freaking child her toy and make the crying stop. Oh lord, make the crying stop.*

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why khushi has to suffer like this always ? :'(
heidi thumbnail
dear please dont waste your precious tears for a stupid story..sorry..
i also had shed a lot of tears for khusi..but what use yaar,no one hears and no justice for khushi..today it was at maximum..,that poojali's acts are making me soo angry 😡... while that stupid dadi said all those about khusi,i was crushing and tearing our cushion,and i got scolded by my mom..😭.. Edited by heidi - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanyaa

kyun aapna khoon jala rahi hai...

mat soch itna... the writers hav already decided on the stupid plot dat they r goin to show... n nobody can help it...

Aisa jaan boojh ke nahi jalaati.. Apne aap jal jaata hai.. Dekhna chodhne ka try karti hu toh woh bhi nahi hota! Bloody f**king dharamsankat it ijj! 

Office mei hai? Life mei bahot saari tension chal rahi hai abhi. And this just adds to my bad mood. I watch this to feel good rey... Not to feel like punching something more! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Same here.. Feeling bad for both of them.. Poor Arnav, the sister for whom he laid his whole life for tells him that its time that he starts listening to what she wants .. Khushi.. No matter how much she does she will always be an outsider for Dadi..

Exactly. How can Anjali say that AB tum humaari baat suno! Hasn't he always been kind of a slave to her? Hasn't he always fulfilled her demands? 

She didn't even obey the only rule he set. Not to see Shyam. She even went behind his back to meet SHyam. And now, she is blackmailing him saying that she has always obeyed his commands as if carved in stone! 
yeah. right. 

Dadi is definitely going to blame Khushi more when the Garima past angle plays out. I am dreading watching IPK then.