I Feel like Crying today!

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously, I DO NOT have words for this show anymore. 

I have been ranting out for the past few days. 

Even while being advised by friends to just stop watching this anymore, I still couldn't stop myself. 

And what is the outcome. I wanna CRY.

Weeping willow is the center of attention to everyone... While my beloved Khushi, still, after a whole year, sheds silent tears.

She finds herself a solitary corner and weeps. 

She is still an outsider. 

No matter how much Arnav tries, she still isn't family. 

She still is a mere tool for everyone to bash around. 

Still the person blamed for every mistake in the universe.

I wanna bawl my eyes out. 

And then, I wanna f**king strangle DADI!! 

And the 5 year old! Now I am glad she didn't give birth to a child! Because how can a child give birth to a child, huhh?

Khaana nahi khaana.. Kuch nahi peena.. Glass gusse mei todh dena hai.. Sab pe chilla dena hai.. Kyun?? Boytoy chaahiye! Right woman, that IS exactly the sentiments of someone who has lost their child!! HUHHH!!

And ohh, you have always listened to what Chottey said? Accha?? Was he the one who asked you to have secret meetings with your hubby? Was he the one who asked you to sneak your hubby into RM??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi is such a punching bag what can I say...😑

Anyone can come and abuse her left right and centre and the Raizadas will do nothing to stop it.

First Arnav then Lavanya followed by Mami and Shyam and now Dadi they are increasing the torture day by day...

Anjali is a moron...Bas..
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well written!!
my god don't get me started on that dadi bittch!!😑 i swear i have never hated another elderly person with this much anger!!

as for the pujali she evokes nothing but revulsion in me just like her pati parmeshvar! my god the baby had a lucky escape i tell u!!

One day i am going to relish watching their faces when Shyam is known to be the one who PURPOSELY killed the baby!! aahh i am so going to relish and soak in their despair and dance in joy on that day!😑 sadistic i may be...but where these 2 damned women r concerned, i don't have normal livelier human emotions to spare them..

So ya I feel the only was ArHi can live a peaceful life, where Arnav could try to provide his wife with a family is if they uproot themselves and get an apartment and live their life away from this crazy, selfish, selfcentered, moronic family(minus nani)
that way neither would have any1 except each other which would provide a fabulous life for them!!
Personally I loved the 2nd ArHi scene where Arnav comforts Khushi..FOR ONE reason..
For a change neither of their heads were filled with di bhoot..he comforted her cz he knew she was sad.he didn't know who or what made her sad...he just comforted her..
it was their scene...
after how long did we get an emotional scene for the sake of ArHi? it is always about di bhoot and dadi and snake!!
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
HUH I STILL HAVENT READ THE WRITTEN UPDATE FROM YESTERDAYS EPISODE GUESS THINGS HAVE GONE FROM BAD TO WORSE HUH
WELL ID IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER THEN DO CRY
OR BETTER STILL THINK OF WAYS OF TORTURING THIS STUPID DUO YOU ARE WELCOME TO IT
CHEERS FOR PM
HOPE YOU ARE OKAY NOW
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m so hurt right now,i have lost my word some where,today khushi was humiliated like she has no heart no feelings ! i just...! gave up:(
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree vth u  ..poor khushi i love her more ...but today i like arhi scnrs soo it reduced my anger
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan145

i agree vth u  ..poor khushi i love her more ...but today i like arhi scnrs soo it reduced my anger

Yes, the ArHi scene was nice.. But Arnav cannot protect her forever! He cannot thrust her into everyone's faces and just order them to accept her.

Very easily, it can be seen now that everyone is going to start opposing him.. Today, it was Akash and mamiji doubting him.. Tomorrow, there will be more.. 

What's the point of it all yaar? 15 minutes of weeping and 5 mins of ArShi... 
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i felt like😑 when seeing anjali...
but, when i saw arshi scene it all went in air...

i loved the part when arnav wiped the tears of khushi and kissed her on the forehead...πŸ˜›
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

m so hurt right now,i have lost my word some where,today khushi was humiliated like she has no heart no feelings ! i just...! gave up:(

I don't understand... Why her, goddammit? 

Did anyone even blame dadi for one second? No! they just conveniently forgot that She came to RM just for Shyam!! Which she confessed herself..! 

And now, she is spouting Vitriol for Khushi... Why doesn't anyone except Arnav stand up boldly against her! 

I literally want Nani to kick her out! The way in which Dadi talks about Arnav's mom, makes me wonder why Nani has not done so uptil now? 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The youngest is always the target πŸ˜‘