Kabhi Kabhi Pyar Main Review

Poll Question :

Rate the Drama from 1 to 5 (1=bad and 5=excellent)

Poll Choice
1 star
2 stars
3 stars
4 stars
5 stars
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago

Kabhi Kabhi Pyar Main

Starring: Humayun Saeed, Mahnoor Balooch, Gia Ali and Adnan Siddiqui

Breif Character Sketch

Humayun Saeed: (Ahmer) He is a rich businessman who is in love with Zoya but cannot say it to her face so he takes on the character of "babban mian".

Mahnoor Balooch: (Zoya) She works at Ahmer's company and she cannot stand her boss because he is too "kharoos" and makes her do unnecessary tasks. She is in love with her cousin Sharjeel

Gia Ali: (Sabeen) She does not know who her biological parents are and the people who raised her as her parents are corrupt. She had her nikkah done with a really greedy man's son in her childhood and she did not know about it. She is in love with Sharjeel

Adnan Sidiqui: (Sharjeel): He is a tax accountant collector person thingy. He is very honest and takes no rishwat despite. He is in love with Sabeen.

Summary

Zoya and Sharjeel are cousins and their elders want to get them married. Sharjeel and Zoya are really good friends and always hang out together. Sharjeel considers Zoya a little sister and friend and nothing more. Zoya is madly in love with Sharjeel and she has always loved him but no one knows.

Zoya starts working for Ahmer. He likes her at first sight but does not say anything to her. He decides not to apprach her like any other guy and do things his own mischieveious way. He decides to call her as babban mian and ask her for a job and sound really helpless. This begins the long journey of friendship between babban mian and Zoya.

Later, Zoya's dadi hears babban mian and Zoya's conversation and she thinks something is going between them. Babban Mian calls the dadi and tells her that he likes Zoya and wants to marry her. He invited Dadi, Zoya's mom and brother to his house and they all meet ahmer and like him a lot but they think it is babban mian and do not know he is Zoya's boss Ahmer. Since Sharjeel is interested in someone else, Zoya's family wants to get her married to babban mian because he seems like a nice guy.

She does not want to marry him because she loves someone else (sharjeel). Let me point out that zoya and babban mian never meet all throughout the show.

Since Zoya doesn't like babban mian and she likes someone else Ahmer wants her happy. He calls off the rishta and end it. He still calls her but now he wants to hook up her and sharjeel so that she can be happy.

Sabeen's dad comes to Sharjeel for income tax issues and offers rishwat. Sharjeel refuses. The next day sabeen comes and tells him she wishes to expose her father's dirty business and she needs his help. The two work together and before they know it they are deeply in love. Sharjeel tells Zoya about her and unintentionally leaves Zoya heartbroken.

The guy Sabeen had her nikkah done with when she was a child shows up and wants to marry her just so she can get all her wealth and then leave her. He harasses her and her parents but later on it is decided that since they were both too young and they don't even remember it that nikkah is invalid and she is not stuck in any unwanted relationship.

Now everything is set. The dadi is preparing for sharjeel-sabeen's wedding and zoya-babban mian's wedding. She didn't get things to be the way she had wanted but she is still happy for everyone and really excited for the two weddings. Everyone but Zoya is excited. Now, Zoya takes on the liberty to make sure Sharjeel is hers and only hers. She creates misunderstanding between Sharjeel and Sabeen and their families. Finally the rishta breaks and Zoya and Sharjeel are getting married.

Zoya feels guilty about what she has done and confesses to Sabeen and Sharjeel and gets them back together. Now it is decided that Sabeen and sharjeel will marry and then Zoya and babban mian marry a week later. Since Zoya knows she cannot get her love, Sharjeel she is willing to marry anyone. And her family has met Babban Mian and they like his house and family and everything.

On the wedding night of Sharjeel and Sabeen, Babban Mian calls Zoya and tells her that she looks really pretty and he wants to finally meet up. She is more than excited to meet him and looks for him. He comes and introduces himself to her and she is shocked to see its her boss Ahmer. He asks her how he liked it and she has a cute loving sile on her face and the drama end.

Comments

I think this is a super sweet and funny drama. I love the Humayun-mahnoor chemistry. There are plenty of fun scenes and the story line is pretty good. Great cast, wonderful chemistry, cute scenes, funny dialogues and much much more make this a wonderful serial. Worth watching more than once. only downfall was the story with that guy sabeen had her nikkah with...such a drag and totally unnecessary...other than that everything was superb

Rating

9.8/10

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 17 years ago
hope you all liked it...and please do comment
I gave it 5 stars. I luv dat drama. Its really gud. I luv da story too. 😃
The review is awesome 😃 ... I have seen this drama and I loved it... It gets
five stars from me 😛
thanks maha appi n amna...yea i love it too...its soo funny....5 stars from me too 😉
it gets 5 stars from me but i wana give it 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Stars
😳
jab yeah serial ptv per start hua tha too unn deeno meri elder sister ki shadi ho rahi thi uss din meri appi ka MAYOO tha mager main gher main baith ker KKPM dekh rahi thi 😳
Reali nice drama..5 stars 😊 😛
lmao mashal r u serious?..haha u r 2 much
Posted: 16 years ago
Plz any body can tell me where can I fine this drama online....