Salman - Officially declared the BIGGEST KHAN !!!

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Its quite a tight slap on the faces of all the haters who were shunning every ground breaking historical success after success of Salman Khan, and were still beating the trumpet of flop Srk who didnt gave even a single clean superhit in the last 5 years.

It is also a reality check for a set bunch of overly aggressive srk supports who attack every thread and poll and voted for Srk even if he never deserved... for a check, the number in the poll of such voters never exceeded more then 70 or 80 in total for srk even if he won the poll, that truly depicts how many ppl r here on these forums active to cast their vote.

Now it is OFFICIAL.

Salman has been declared the REAL KING and BIGGEST KHAN(not srk wala king due to his flop movie badshah) of Hindi film industry by the most esteemed Hindustantimes.com

They have done a HUGE survey and votings in which more then TWENTY THREE THOUSAND (23,000) voters voted ... and the result is here for all to see.

out of  options salman, aamir, srk and saif , Salman won that official Hindustantimes poll for being the BIGGEST KHAN IN BOLLYWOOD  with an amazing 65% and 15,000  + votes while srk only got 22% and 5,000 votes which is not even HALF of what Salman has achieved by the unbiased public votings. πŸ‘

following is the link

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/SALMAN-KHAN-Hail-Bollywood-s-new-king/Article1-920785.aspx

Fans, its the time to celebrate πŸ₯³ the unparalleled success of the REAL King & biggest bollywood khan i.e. Salman.

ps: Jalnay waalon ka muu kaala πŸ˜†

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
This Khan has turned tables Salmanwards with his latest film Ek Tha Tiger. After making the fastest Rs. 100 crore at the Indian box office, ETT is expected to cross the 200 crore mark. It has already garnered Rs. 210 crore if we count overseas collections as well. With Salmania at its peak, we ran a poll to see if he's the biggest Khan right now.

At the time of publishing this story, with more than 73% of votes in his favour, Salman Khan emerges as the unbeatable king of Bollywood as far as this opinion poll is concerned. Aamir and SRK have received around 13% votes each. Saif Ali Khan, who is rising slowly to make it to the Khan league, has got a handful of votes.

Who's the biggest Khan in Bollywood?
Salman Khan  65.67%  (15,636 votes)  

Aamir Khan  10.62%  (2,528 votes)  

Shah Rukh Khan  22.99%  (5,474 votes)  

Saif Ali Khan  0.72%  (172 votes)  

Total Votes: 23,810

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Its quite a tight slap on the faces of all the haters who were shunning every ground breaking historical success after success of Salman Khan, and were still beating the trumpet of flop Srk who didnt gave even a single clean superhit in the last 5 years.

It is also a reality check for a set bunch of overly aggressive srk supports who attack every thread and poll and voted for Srk even if he never deserved... for a check, the number in the poll of such voters never exceeded more then 70 or 80 in total for srk even if he won the poll, that truly depicts how many ppl r here on these forums active to cast their vote.

Now it is OFFICIAL.

Salman has been declared the REAL KING KHAN (not srk wala king due to his flop movie badshah) of Hindi film industry by the most esteemed Hindustantimes.com

They have done a HUGE survey and votings in which more then TWENTY THREE THOUSAND (23,0000) voters voted ... and the result is here for all to see.

out of  options salman, aamir, srk and saif , Salman won that official Hindustantimes poll for being the BIGGEST KHAN IN BOLLYWOOD  with an amazing 65% and 15,000  + votes while srk only got 22% and 5,000 votes which is not even HALF of what Salman has achieved by the unbiased public votings. πŸ‘

following is the link

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/SALMAN-KHAN-Hail-Bollywood-s-new-king/Article1-920785.aspx

Fans, its the time to celebrate πŸ₯³ the unparalleled success of the REAL King & biggest bollywood khan i.e. Salman.

ps: Jalnay waalon ka muu kaala πŸ˜†

I am really happy today. Finally a so-called Salman fan has opened a topic on him. Btw TWENTY THREE THOUSAND is 23,000 and not 23,0000.πŸ˜›
Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

I am really happy today. Finally a so-called Salman fan has opened a topic on him.

I am glad keh bachcha khush huwa πŸ˜†

btw what u really mean by "socalled" salman fan πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i knw abt this poll ...doctored one ...the result 4 SRK n Amir was same 4m past 5 days ...
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why isn't Imran and KRK included in the poll? I am sure they would have won. πŸ˜‘ THIS IS UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, good for Salman, bless him.  Now I need him to stop doing dumb mindless flicks, and do a good movie instead. I haven't watched ETT yet, but I hope it's better than BG and Ready. πŸ€’
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

oh i knw abt this poll ...doctored one ...the result 4 SRK n Amir was same 4m past 5 days ...

Doctored one... best term that should be used for srk,
The most fake person and equally obnoxious fake (non) actor. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tanya
i dont want 2 argue ...u can ask Ricky 2..this poll is not accepting votes 4 srk ..
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

@Tanya
i dont want 2 argue ...u can ask Ricky 2..this poll is not accepting votes 4 srk ..

this one is way too hilarious πŸ˜†
tanya.91 thumbnail
the poll is not accepting votes for ANYONE now coz it has been closed done and finalized at the end of August.