Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Went today to see ETT finally at a multiplex. Nearby got kicked out due to the rush for Raaz3 tickets. Finally the security helped me out to get the ETT tickets. 😆
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@taran_adarsh: #Raaz3 *India* Thu previews 58 lacs, Fri 10.47 cr. Total: 11.05 cr nett. Extra-ordinary. Bhatts, Emraan & @bipsluvurself 's biggest opener!

@taran_adarsh: #Murder2 *1st Week* 36.5 cr... #Jannat2 *1st Week* 35.55 cr... #Raaz3 expected to collect 33 cr - 36 cr in just *opening weekend*. Bravo!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
watched it😳 i felt like i was watching comedy movie not horror😔
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: K.Sean

I'll be watching this one asap! It's good to see Bips getting all the praise but the one I'll be going for is Emraan 😛

if you are going for Emraan then better not go Kiran😆 he don't have much to do in the film actually i don't know who had much to do in it🤔 the girl opposite Emraan is so blah😵
watched it...emran esha and bips all r good..
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏Watched it today 
Best acting is definitely by Bipasha Basu..Esha was decent in some scenes and Emraan is his normal self nothing extra ordinary .
Story was not great ...It is exactly what we already know .. but only added point is that the girls are step sisters 
Execution is not that great ,camera work is shabby , so is art direction...Songs are not that good we as all know ...(Thanks to the standard set by earlier versions)
Movie is only watch-able thanks to Bipasha ,Don't know why i was wanting her to win ...May be due to her strong connect with me as Shanaya.
Well Done Bipasha ..Nothing scary in the movie may be because it is based on blackmagic ...
RAAZ2 was much  better due to the reason of suspense ...RAAZ3 is the worst among 3 movies ...but Bipasha was mind blowing 
I was expecting a lot from the movie ...I am highly disappointed when it comes to content 

Anyway the movie had few good sequences
The cockroach attack on Esha 👏
The clown attack on Esha
Death of Esha's maid 👏
Scene before Intermission ,with Bips evil laugh .."When she says "Tum nahi jante maine kise apna khuda banaya hain"Mindblowing acting by Bipasha👏👏
The award scene where Bips gets angry and coming out of the show ,,,,she has smile on her face ,but her eyes are like burning 
 2 Star ...It is an one star movie ..Added star is only for the bengali bombshell 

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

if you are going for Emraan then better not go Kiran😆 he don't have much to do in the film actually i don't know who had much to do in it🤔 the girl opposite Emraan is so blah😵

Really Reshu? :( I know I don't like Esha either! Thanks for telling me though because if Emraan doesn't have enough screen space then I don't think I should go for it.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Raaz 3 Emerges Huge Success

Sunday 9th September 2012 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Raaz 3 has emerged a huge success as collections on Saturday were better than Friday and Sunday should see a very big jump.

The all India collections on Saturday did not show a huge jump but the key was that centres that did not do so well on Friday showed big jumps and and this is normally a sign of a super hit film as now there seems appreciation across the board.

Some of the 2D screens at multiplexes which were not that good on Friday jumped 30-40% on Saturday and in general the multiplexes which did not open big on Friday showed good improvement. The single screens which were huge on Friday were down but this is always the case when the opening is at such a high level.

The all India jump should be around 10% and collections will come in at around 11-11.25 crore nett adding to the 10.25 crore nett on Friday and 50 lakhs nett in paid previews on Thursday. The film will do weekend business of around 35 crore nett including paid previews.

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

#Raaz3 Thu previews 58 lacs, Fri 10.47 cr, Sat *est* 11.10 cr. Total: 22.15 cr nett. Heading towards 34 cr/36 cr weekend. Monstrous Hit!

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

watched it😳 i felt like i was watching comedy movie not horror😔

hahahai ditto your words it's unintentionally hilarious but bipasha was good and well emran was the saving grace for me