Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Inked

Boondi would share.
She would also do the-moon-and-back embrace and kiss to comfort you.
That's the sort of heroine she is!
maya

we were sharing as you were speaking 😳

-Risha- thumbnail
Mayaaa! I'm off to sleep. Where's my bedtime story? 
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maaya...

When will you start the project on Saleem?
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

This is Boondi
Boondi is now awake after the fairytale night
Boondi now sits, Bondi now awaits for another one.

Take care.
Edited by masam - 11 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail
Many of you have written to ask whether I intend to continue style-serializing
-khushi-. 

And, after consulting my heart and speaking with those Sisters who are always
ready to re-align my wheels (in the most tender-Sisterly way!)----I have decided
to re-commit myself even more deeply to The Sisterhood [as a unique community]
and to further develop The Styled-Serial [as an experimental genre]. 

I want to share more-more-more of the Raizada-Malhotra-Behl Universe. I want to
excavate this captivating creature, Saleem Naqvi---and introduce you to the
heroine who will out-cool out-game out-wit him.
And, yes, I want to see a "boondi" button on the website with her own
styled-serial. 

True---a significant door is closing elsewhere, but my heart compels me to
continue. This work has worth because I feel the heart of The Sisterhood beating
alongside my efforts. 

I ask that my Sisters continue to bless my efforts, continue to GOLD HEART me,
continue to recommend the website---and I will truly try to make this a genuine
daily serial again, even if the episodes are short and arrive at all hours!

A Yash-Anjali episode WAS written yesterday and I'll edit, style and post it
later today.

Much love,
maya hill
JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

27.11.2012 episode of -khushi- is up.

Calendar is here.

Thank you,
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I have too much catching up to do. 

High School hates me. But not too worry, the feeling is mutual. This post shall be edited to accommodate the comments for 11|27|12

Apologies. 

Edited*

Aah, Yash, Yash...I think that I have come to appreciate your Yash further more as time goes by. Your Arnav had an instantaneous charm to him; a certain quality that made him flash continuously in my mind.

But Yash...he was more subdued, not completely open to the reader as a character should be. He has an extremely earthy feel to him, and that feeling never fails to liven me up. His genteel nature is streaked with hints of masculinity that every woman finds endearing, and his intellect is at par with his compassionate nature.

What I loved was his hesitant admission of Anjali being married before she'd met him. Yes, it is not easy to let that go is it? Unfortunately, it isn't a case of "out of sight, out of mind" for him. Even when Shyam was not in front of them, he weighed on their minds precisely for that very reason. But I concede, Yash is a man who handles the scorn extremely well. 

His understanding of his newly wedded wife left me speechless, and so did your brilliant parallelisms. Amazing Maya! The coupling in the bathroom was beautiful. Explanatory, but elusive in that comfortable way. 

Aah, another beauty; Anjali. 

Her angst is painful and understandable in the same breath. To lose a man she loved so deeply, albeit not the way she has loved Yash, but a man she has loved nonetheless; how does one cope with that? There are of course, expected reactions that Society lays out for you, but I think Anjali has discovered the repercussions of following Society blindly far too well. After all, she never did question her first husband. 

She intrigues me, and so do her reactions. A temptress one minute, a blushing virgin in the other!
Oh, how absolutely delightful!

Wonderful Maya, and I really apologize for the tardy notes. But what to do, I have a lot going on lately.

Avi

Edited by dreamyshadows - 11 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love this chapter, the attention to details was so endearing, Yash moving to a neutral bedroom, his fathers watch and Anajli surprising him... These two were truly destined for each other as well as very own Arnav and Khushi
-Risha- thumbnail
I'm here :D Pulling an all-nighter has its advantages :)

EDIT:

Anjali's confusion and then her realization and Yash's support and slight insecurity. Ever since you said day before yesterday that you were gonna post a Yash-Anjali update I have been waiting to read this but could not picture how you would do this. And you never disappoint - like always you give a picture to our and your character's thoughts through text. 
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lets talk! Thats going to be the most interesting conversation ever. And we are already aware that both parties will be immensely satisfied at the end of it.  

I loved how you've drawn that fine line between reverent love and the love of a woman who is truly herself, her boldest self. There is beauty in both, but in some ways the latter is fuller, more flourished and strong. 

And he was prepared, Sisters - for our Doctor was no coward! - he was prepared to endure it. Even if she sobbed as if her only love had been killed, he would take it in for her sake. Oh, don't we just love the Doctor !