Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can see Khushi fantasizing what a great father Arnav would make. 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly a wonderful update, and what a collection of bedtime stories !!! Each one reflecting their own personality,, LOL Arnav always the businessman, cannot wait for his  baby conversation, will there be a deal negotiated for sleepless night and diaper changes !!

You mention Boondi being a balm for Anjali , in light of Barun leaving, your writing has become a balm for me, please continue to soothe this pain.
-Risha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inked

Pleased you enjoyed it.

No feelings of foreboding or foreshadowing in this episode, Risha---I'm an unabashed storyteller/storylistener, and I also enjoy observing what story a person chooses to tell. 

It seems appropriate to me that a man like Arnav, who sees his work as a calling, would see the lessons of Apple Inc. and "her Father" Steve Jobs as a personal mythology.

maya

Oh my! Steve Jobs! How the HECK did I miss this? And here I was thinking that this has something to do with his dark, gloomy past. I feel truly silly. 😆 I wonder if Khushi knew what he was saying? Hmm, I'm off to read again... and will comment on your website for this too!
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful updates
liked boondi part and the bed time story
continue soon
9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really loved the last update with Boondi...makes me excited for their own upcoming baby! And it was heartwarming and cute and very much needed! Lovely!
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For 19.11.2o012

That is what I like most about your work. You show ASR as the man he is. A man with the dimag the show forgot he has.

She actually thought she will give birth to her son (???) in the prison? Like really? 😆

Yash Malhotra... He was kinda missing in action. Wonder how does he add up to the Shyam-being-dead angle.

Who visualizes morgues to be so sleek and sexy???

Quote of the Day: She had been unable to speak for four traffic signals.
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
For 21.11.2012

So true. The Khushi as we see her would have actually considered only herself blameworthy and would have handed herself over to the police. Isn't she the one who was ready to give up her life on the show just because she thought Arnav loved Lavanya and wantedher dead?

She gets one insane thought and every rational thought goes out of the window!

Naah. I don't believe that Shyam died so simply.

But I love to see how Arnav conducts himself everytime he is around Boondi. He looks sooo ready to be a father and he will make a great one at that.

Quote of the Day: Without language, she comforted him.
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
For 24.11.2012

You are cracking me up big time! I have not even finished the update yet!!!!

Boondi wanted to share the last sip of her chocolate milk with the thirsty plants just because Arnav was watering them 😆. He firmly told her no 😆

She made them shuffle on their own bed to sleep according to her arrangements 😃

How could Arnav try and switch the lights off before bed-time stories. Blasphemy 😲  😃

For a 5 yr old bathroom emergencies and purple elephants are the only grave problems to lose sleep over. I feel so jealous of 5 yr olds 😡

Boondi is smitten with Pari, isn't she? 😊

Arnav can really not think beyond his work, can he? Was he just talking about the case study of Apple.Inc??? 😆

All those dialogues about no funds or raising funds, taking Apple public, public offering, IPO, the "vision-less" wolf, share prizes, all had me laughing bad. And he wanted to tell the part 2 also??? No one can resist a good story. Not even ASR 😉

Boondi wants happily ever afters, a stories with mummies and rockets, stories wherein she can relate to characters because people take a bite of them or they are named after food too. How adorable and funny all this is! 😊 😆

I liked this kissing ritual. And am sure so do Yash and Arnav.

Quote of the Day: Arnav knew arguing with a Fascist dictator was futile.
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so tired and scared and lonely. I wish Madam Boondi would share her milk with me?
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: V323

I'm so tired and scared and lonely. I wish Madam Boondi would share her milk with me?

Boondi would share.
She would also do the-moon-and-back embrace and kiss to comfort you.
That's the sort of heroine she is!
maya