Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 3

Haye i can already imagine how good Taani was looking in the orange dress Rey gave her...Rey sach me lattu ho gaya Taani ko dekhke😆

Aww...Rey did every small thing which Taani had wanted to on her date with Rey...that was so damn cute...this itself show's that Rey loves his Taani so very much☺️

Gosh this Shivam...!!!i hate hate him😡 but chalo koi gal nai...humaara Rey tha na Taani ko bachaane aur Shivam ka waat lagaane😃

And Rey is ready for marriage...waiting for Taani's approval too
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Chapter 4

Awww...finally Taani said yes...

Hahahaha the starting part was so damn cute and funny...Rey pretending of doing the kathak steps wrong so that he could get a chance to get to dance with her

And the food fight haye...Simmi and all are there to fighting even though they are teacher's now🤣🤣

Taani wearing Rey's dress was so damn cute...she will really cute in it

And finally she said a yes...🥳
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Epilogue

Aww...the epilogue was so damn cute...speacially the drama all the girls played for Taarey's love kahaani

And all the guys went there dressed as girls😆

And rey ne keh diya ki usne jyaada nahi daata aur saare ladke pakde gaye🤣🤣

And last me Taani's mom loving Rey more than Taani😆

Superb SS sanju...loved it totally👏
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg... Have to say I think this was my fav taarey ff/ss (sorry there are so many different types.. I dunno which 1 is which).. It was soo good... I absolutely loved the epilogue.. N I've gone through ur index n read all ur work on taarey.. If u ever write anything else on taarey, would u please pm me.. Coz I love reading stories about them, but unfortunately there aren't that many around... But have to say.. I just loved this one.. It was soo bloody cute!!!!!
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: miss_neha

Omg... Have to say I think this was my fav taarey ff/ss (sorry there are so many different types.. I dunno which 1 is which).. It was soo good... I absolutely loved the epilogue.. N I've gone through ur index n read all ur work on taarey.. If u ever write anything else on taarey, would u please pm me.. Coz I love reading stories about them, but unfortunately there aren't that many around... But have to say.. I just loved this one.. It was soo bloody cute!!!!!

thanks so much neha! it means so much to me when new people appreciate my writing as well 🤗thank you so much for going through my index and taking the time to read my taarey works. it really means sooo sooo much that you liked my work 😳😳 i will def pm you when i write more taarey works in the future. seriously thanks again 🤗
..gone.. thumbnail
Wow ..Itz just awesome yaar!!
Parthian4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWWW... YAHHH!!!!!

HAPPY EVER AFTER ENDING !!!!!!!! 👏 😃
dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awe this was super ultra cute !